Will ica walk out of court free on thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason said " Casey would walk out of the Courthouse on his Arm ".......Well Mr. Mason looks like you got your wish......but you may want to invest in a good sturdy Bullet Proof Vest if you plan to walk that closely beside Casey as there have been lots of people stating their own Justice for Caylee if Justice isn't served the Legal way......Just saying.......JMO

What you are suggesting is a felony.
Same goes for those this forum who are threatening members of the Jury.
Same for those who want to hurt the Anthony family.

I really love some of the intelligent minds on this forum, but if calling the person I quoted a lynch mob ******* gets me banned... :seeya:

Judge Perry is not like the jury. I pray that he gives her the max of everything and not concurrent. I would like to see she and JB in there at the same time. I so hope someone gives JP the picture of her shooting the middle finger in court.

After today, I'm too disheartened to have faith even in HHJP who I'd normally expect to sentence her to the max because her lies caused the need for this trial, which has cost the state of Florida hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I can't remember if he's an elected official or not. If he is elected, rather than appointed, his future as a judge may depend on whether or not he at least sentences her to the max. However, he's such a fair man that I doubt he'd sentence her to the max even to protect his job if he didn't think that was the right sentence. In that event, he could well become an additional victim of the Anthonys curse.

Folks, we have all fantasized about Casey being cast into "general population".

On Thursday, she will be.

I hate the fact that ICA may be released Thursday, but if she is my wish is that OCSO has the Sunfire all packed up with all the evidence from the trial with the trunk liner re-installed and hands her the keys the moment she walks out the door of the county slammer. I know it won't happen, but a girl can dream!

Wonder what will happen to the car? And to the pool? If Caylee drowned in that pool no way would it still be in that backyard. MOO

I could be wrong....but the news clip I saw today was a video shot from a helicopter and that pool was right where it always was! I know the audio was from today (about the security on the street), but I wonder if was an old video with a new voice over.

I don't think it matters. If she gets another year or two, she will go into the prison general population where she will be hated and have a miserable experience. If she is released immediately, she will be completely unprepared. with nothing and nowhere to go. She will have throngs of people following her everywhere, hating her, and she will have a miserable life. Either way, her life will suck!

Sweet Caylee is gone. Justice is gone.

We now need new legislation to make it a felony if the parent or guardian does not notify authorities within 24 hour of the death or unexplained disappearance of a minor. This could also include the enhancement of felony murder or manslaughter if the minor is eventually found dead. It can be called Caylee's Law.

She might very well walk out on Thursday.

I am of the minority opinion that KC will go off radar for a while. She will go into hiding so to speak.

As for where? We all know there were hundreds of people that sent her money while she was in jail. IMHO there won't be a shortage of people who will offer a home to her. There are a lot of well meaning misguided individuals on the face of this earth and the USA isn't free of them. IMHO.

I don't think she will be out in the media spotlilght soon. JMHO. Depending on the terms of her release she may not even stay in Florida. JMHO But she will have a place to go for a long time and it doesn't have to be with her Defense team. JMHO.

Will George & Cindy greet her when she walks out Thursday?

Will George & Cindy greet her when she walks out Thursday?

I really don't see that happening. However, I've not gotten a whole lot right, when making predictions about this case. Although I did say the jury would return a verdict by close of business yesterday, I never would've predicted that verdict! (I think one of her lawyers will take her in, for the time being, IF she is released Thursday.)

I think she will get out. But I woudl really like her to have just one more year in general population in the prison.

She is possibly walking out secretly on wednesday night :)
JB will argue that it is dangerous for her client to walk out on Thursday where everyone is hating and expecting her ...

Word has it that ICA has been provided with her blue dress and will be competing in Thursday night's Hot Body contest at Fusion....

All I can say is I'm glad I don't live in Florida and those of you who do protect yourselves.

While I wish Your Honour would give her another year, I don't think that's gonna happen. She will be whisked away in a limo to a private jet, set for the West Coast, where she will drink champagne and eat to her hearts content. We won't see her for several weeks as Jose works out the highest paying offers for both him and Casey. She will never talk to her parents, or even mention the whereabouts of Caylee's ashes.

Such a sad state of affairs.

MOO

Mel

I think she will get out. But I woudl really like her to have just one more year in general population in the prison.

That's my dream too. But then again, I thought she would be convicted today too. I've given up on those dreams.

Pooh!

Mel

I am going to not watch, for my own mental health. I am going to try and find something happy and good and just about life instead. To be able to carry on. *&^*(&^(*&^(%^%$#^%{

I will be shocked if she doesn't but Oh how I wish HHJP would sentence her to every moment he is allowed by law and calls her a murderer.

Oh me too, but he can't call her a murderer since she's been found innocent by a jury of her peers (roll eyes). JP will be as honorable as he's ever been and not take this personal. Though I'd want to jump over the bench and put a strangle-hold on her ;)

If it's any help - I do think we'll see her in the headlines not too shortly down the road. Police and FBI will be keeping a close eye on her. So much as a parking ticket and she'll be headlines!

MOO

Mel

Free and living "a wonderful life". If your famous or infamous there's tons of money to be made. She may totally dump her family because they will remind her of Caylee and thinking of the past is a hugh waste. Short time in Florida and then moving out west where the money is.

Free and living "a wonderful life". If your famous or infamous there's tons of money to be made. She may totally dump her family because they will remind her of Caylee and thinking of the past is a hugh waste. Short time in Florida and then moving out west where the money is.

Oh Puhlease... Out West??? GMAB! What makes them think she'll be treated ANY differently HERE?!?!?! If
I'm in charge.........It isn't happening EVER, Capiche? :tos:

Let me get this straight. You can murder your child in Flori-duh, you can lie you butt off in court, but you'd better not give the finger in court or you'll go to jail.
I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member