JVM 7-6 ZFG files defamation suit against KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker: I agree ... I hope Zenaida is SUCCESSFUL !!!

She was ONE of the MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE whose lives were RUINED by ICA and the Anthony's ...

MOO MOO MOO

I also am hopeful the State of Florida and ALL involved in the search for Caylee, along with TES, the IRS, Kronk, etc...will dig their heels in very deep and TAKE any / all financial rewards away from ICA. I'd also wish it would be taken a step further and reasonable donations would be made in Caylee's name by all of the above.

I must remain faithful in a just God.

MOO. :seeya:

How ironic would it be if she goes to jail on failure to pay taxes. :great: That's Federal prison,right?
I wonder if Cindy and George paid their taxes? And what about the money from the Foundation? And where's the boat? Has it been used to look for anyone missing lately?

Yup, I'm hopeful for an IRS, fed prison, ala Capone.

ITA, can Roy Kronk sue Jose Baez for the defammation of his character or anything? He was totally massacred by Baez?

You mean the "morally bankrupt" thing? I think that Roy may not want to draw any attention to himself in the department of morals.

Do you remember him saying on the stand that he told the cops that he didn't want his ex-wife knowing about the big find?

Casey claimed she left Caylee at Saw Grass apts with ZFG around the same date this ZG was looking at apts at Saw Grass. That's not just a coincidence IMO.

I'm not sure if it was in the 31 days calendar, or where I read it on WS, but I also recall...
When ICA was searching for an apt for/with AL, ICA had a friend who was an apt 'manager', responsible to show apts. I do not believe it was @ Sawgrass, but another complex? ICA could not go with to see the apt since she did not have an ID with her. I am assuming she was left in the office to peruse sign-in records. And, ZG was cruising the same areas for an apt in the same time frame. Sawgrass included. Coincidence? ITA.

I'm not sure if it was in the 31 days calendar, or where I read it on WS, but I also recall...
When ICA was searching for an apt for/with AL, ICA had a friend who was an apt 'manager', responsible to show apts. I do not believe it was @ Sawgrass, but another complex? ICA could not go with to see the apt since she did not have an ID with her. I am assuming she was left in the office to peruse sign-in records. And, ZG was cruising the same areas for an apt in the same time frame. Sawgrass included. Coincidence? ITA.

Jesse Grund and his father said Caylee told them about Zanny the nanny months before Caylee disappeared. Coincidence?

How ironic would it be if she goes to jail on failure to pay taxes. :great: That's Federal prison,right?
I wonder if Cindy and George paid their taxes? And what about the money from the Foundation? And where's the boat? Has it been used to look for anyone missing lately?

All of the donation money that the Anthonys took dishonestly should be forfeited. If they knew Caylee was dead then they are no better than bank robbers.

:banghead:
That's right. Everyone hop on the gravy train. Never mind a little girl is dead and her murderer will walk free. Is 1050 too early for a drink?

??? This suit has been pending for well over 2 years now...

There is an interesting dilemma simmering beneath.

Many people are hoping that Casey makes no money after she gets out. Even going as far as trying to drum up organized boycotts and refusal to pay any attention to various media outlets that would put money into Casey's hands.

But then there are also people who want Lawsuit-ZG to get a bunch of money from Casey that would inevitably have to come from media payouts. These people might even want Casey to maximize her earnings via media so that ZG gets more and more.

Are these people at some sort of odds with each other?

Just as I cannot control the actions of a jury, I cannot control the actions of peeps spending their hard earned $$$, resulting in profits for ICA, as further insult to Caylee's MURDER and disposal or her precious remains.

However, I CAN 'not buy into' this madness & support with my own $$$.
And, I can be hopeful in that anyone who DOES dump $$$ into this madness, it will only be in ICA's bank account in short terms...and ICA will be found to be legally responsible to pay back ALL others directly affected by HER actions for a long time to come.

Hope that makes sense. I thought I would arise with a better resolve this AM, but the effects of a NG verdict continue to linger through to my soul. May I be forgiven for my thoughts.
MOO.

I thought that yesterday one of the TH's had said that Baez filed a motion in the AM that he couldn't respond until after the trial. It doesn't surprise me if some motion on behave of ZFG was enacted, as ICA's criminal trial is over.

HHJRodriguez indicated he would not grant not only a trial, but any super-secret info via deposition of Dominic Casey until after the murder trial. He lectured John Morgan that since he was a civil attorney, he did not appreciate the importance of a DP trial and why ZG/M&M should wait until it was over.
However, he also lectured Diane Tennis that ZG's suit was not to be taken lightly nor was it unimportant and that ZG's rights are just as important as anyone else's, that her day would come swiftly after KC's trial.

Yup, I'm hopeful for an IRS, fed prison, ala Capone.

I think she'll mediate and pay them, the big issue was not so much the payment itself, which the IRS is always glad to work out with people...it is the EVASION. Did she fail to file a tax return and did the IRS have to get this information from ABC Television's 1099 to KC instead? If so, she can sit right next to Wesley Snipes for the next few years.

Can anyone tell me - for the 2 years before Caylee went missing, did Casey give Zanny a last name? Or was it only after when she actually referred to her "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez"? (Meaning, she got the last name from the listing at the Sawgrass Apartments)

Sorry if already answered, but Richard Grund said he heard the full name in 2006 and that he could tell KC was up to something because she over embelished the story. Also, IIRC, Ricardo said he heard the full name.

IMHO this is the same lawsuit, but they have served admissions on KC, which is a listing of questions.

Can anyone tell me - for the 2 years before Caylee went missing, did Casey give Zanny a last name? Or was it only after when she actually referred to her "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez"? (Meaning, she got the last name from the listing at the Sawgrass Apartments)
I'm sure Zanny was a cover-up for Xanax, which Casey was probably using to drug Caylee before she discovered Chloroform. When Casey happened to see ZF-G's name card at the Sawgrass apartments, she thought Zenaida, that works as a full name for Zanny!!!

I'm sure Casey has some difficult times ahead now that she's got a Get Out of Jail Free card.

As I read there was a report that the IRS is looking at the sum of money she earned early in the case for the licensing fees on the videos and photos of Caylee. She has to pay taxes on that.

And of course the Nanny suit will go forth.

It will be interesting to see what the future holds for her.

jmo

Exactly - believe you me the IRS will be standing there with their hand out for any interview, book, or whatever that she tries to get paid for.

I don't see that she's getting out tomorrow either. Whatever sentence HHJP can give her for the lying he will. I suspect she may serve at least another six months or so. How long did she get sentenced for with the checks? I'll have to dig around for that.

Of course not, but this particular ZFG was not accused either. She did not match the description and Casey told the police right away that this was not THE ZFG.
Casey still put in writing to LE that "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took my child"! I think that qualifies as libel.

Casey still put in writing to LE that "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took my child"! I think that qualifies as libel. The physical description was apparently based on River Cruz (who in my book is no "10" either...)

How could the physical description be based on River Cruz? She wasn't even known by the A's at that time.

Didn't this woman hear that she was not involved?
Peeps decide once and for all if you believe peeps should capitalize on Caylee or not. :twocents:

I believe that if Casey gets any money from this tragedy- that she should not be using it to live the beautiful life. If money comes along, I hope it goes to someone else, ANYONE else. If Casey never makes any money then no one gets it. And I hope, I HOPE, no one gets ANY.

Most important to me, is that Casey has to actually open her mouth and testify to something during one of these suits. Thats what I would like to see happen.

:rocker: I agree ... I hope Zenaida is SUCCESSFUL !!!

She was ONE of the MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE whose lives were RUINED by ICA and the Anthony's ...

MOO MOO MOO

I hope Zenaida Ganzalez wins a huge settlement and gets a lien on any future profits KC makes.

How could the physical description be based on River Cruz? She wasn't even known by the A's at that time.
You have a point, I edited my post. I took that from River's depo- guess I fell for her lies too... George must have picked someone who looked like Casey's description.:sick:

I also think the A's are going to have a lot of explaining to do about their foundation. This is far from over. jmo

How about fraud charges regarding the falsehoods behind their foundation? Can ICA or CA be brought up on charges since now ICA claims the child was never missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member