2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
U know the more i think about it, if they werent gonna give her death, then the next appropriate sentence is exactly what happened. She wouldve totally adapted to life in prison no probs. But nooowwww, she has to deal with the wrath of the public, paying taxes, dealing with lawsuits, spending money she doesnt have. Never having one person ever believe a word she says about anything. Be used and abused just like she has done to others. The world is a cruel place sometimes and I believe that this is gonna be the toughest sentence she could ever serve. Bring it on Casey, The REAL world is waiting for you.

The wrath of men holding signs wanting to marry her? I have no faith people will scorn her.
Ugh Society is doomed.

I wonder how exactly they could have proof? Did they video tape it? Record it? Take pictures? Call 911 after it happened(wait...strike that one) Casey's word? lol

Personally, I don't believe a word of it. Just too strange to me.

IMO

In court for defense so far: Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and defense mitigator Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter 6:36 AM

At what point does the DT's contempt hearing come up?

well the day has come - mr masson said this will be fun and we all thought -yeah right!! bless caylee and those who need a angel on their shoulder today to accept this all.

i believe in yellow and black butterflys being a sign of angels or my loved ones who passed. many times one appears in my sight right when i need to see one. its like a its ok- i know - do not worry or remember that all things have a reason , no coincidences. yesterday the most beautiful butterfly flew in front of my face. practically landed on my face! i smiled and thought - thank you god. somehow i felt there is a justice in heaven. god never ignores a prayer he sometimes just says no, not now, wait, something else i needed. like garth brooks song- i do not understand all.

to everyone of you who have beome a part of my day- let us all know we did our best to advocate no matter what our point of view was. bless the butterflys who touch our thoughts. if you see a yellow and black butterfly today think of me and your angels you miss on earth. let me know if you see one today!!!

I think that in addition to Caylee's law they should have another law that says jurors cannot profit off of the case they deliberated in.

Marsh Clark on JVM Late night said that Cal. Had a law that they were not suppose to talk for 90 days after the trial.

I think Jeff Ashton said it best yesterday when he said that turning our frustrated energy into anything other than something positive would be dishonoring Caylee's memory (paraphrasing)

That said, I was talking to DH about the sentence and he said that HHJP is no fool and if he does let her walk today there will be a reason behind it. We both believe she will have it tougher on the outside right now while everyone's emotions are high then if she were to stay in jail (protected and taken care of) for months or years.

In court for defense so far: Ann Finnell, Dorothy Clay Sims and defense mitigator Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter 8:36 AM

OH maybe Rosalie Bolins gonna take her in!

LDB was walking in the hallway with a deputy talking to him. She looked irritated and angry to me.

Good morning, cranky cranky cranky this morning... I'll probably just read, you all make me feel better!

I think that in addition to Caylee's law they should have another law that says jurors cannot profit off of the case they deliberated in.

Marcia Clark said last night on HLN that after the OJ case, California passed a law that jurors can not profit from anything to do with the case for 90 days after the trial is over.

IMO Every state should have a similar law.

Bill S is on tv urging folks to not judge CM by his moment of discretion.
Love ya, Bill, but sorry. You just cannot put toothpaste back in the tube.

The mood looks scary outside the courthouse. People already fired up.

It would be dangerous for her, her DT or even GA and CA to walk out. I wonder if that is why G and C exited quickly out the side.

Good morning all. Please remember to sign Caylee's Law. It the most important way to show our love to our little rock star. :)

Morning All ~ Took Jeff Ashton's and Beach's advice and did something positive for Caylee while waiting for the hearing to begin .... went up to Caylee's Law sticky and signed the petition.
Looks like the WSJ has picked the petition drive up and blogged about it this morning calling it a "Virtual Frenzy".
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2011/07/06/proposed-caylees-law-generates-virtual-frenzy/

Here's to Judge Perry applying the same sort of strictness to the law to ICA that he applied to the young man that flashed the finger in his courtroom and it will be many, many days before she is free.

Lady on Fox 35 said that she thinks the judge will let the contempt stuff go to just get the case closed...

WTF?!?!?!

Good morning, can someone tell me, or point me in the right direction, to the specific lies ica is being sentnced for today?
I know I've seen them, I just can't remember right now. Thanks.

Four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer:
-That she worked at Universal Orlando in 2008 GUILTY
-That she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez GUILTY
-That she told Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Caylee was missing GUILTY
-That she received a phone call from Caylee on July 15 2008 GUILTY

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-trial-verdict-Not-guilty.html#ixzz1RQG5OaCb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member