2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone holding a sign "ARREST THE JURORS"....my goodness, this is an outrage and the pubic are more than angry...her security is at risk and I hope she continues to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life...JMHO

No justice for Caylee

This is so hard to watch.

Now I hope she goes right back to jail.

ugh why am I torturing myself..

KC in the courtroom. blue sweater, hair down.

Not all smiles as I expected

I knew they were all involved in this. She will go home, they will all have chilli, wait for the next innocent baby to be murdered. At least now there will be Caylee's Law :)

Are CM and DS hatching an escape plan? Are they telling her what she's "honestly up against" in the outside world?

im looking at this way .. ya im angry my heart is broken caylee was taken way too soon however .. caylee will never have to suffer again .. shes with god . her mom will suffer and so will her granparents .. i wouldnt want to have their life .. i think by now id have taken a gun to my head .. so im grateful for all of you even though most of you probably dont like my posts lol..

KC by next week will have a stylish haircut, skinny jeans, ballet flats, leopard printed oversized bag, oversized sunglasses giving interviews and signing autographs.

My heart is literally breaking folks.

Good morning friends.

I had to muster all the strength I could to come here for this.

But Caylee deserves for us to see this through to the bitter end, and bitter it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82