2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started doing this last night. I will NOT watch any networks that do interviews with any of them. So far, I have ABC, Bill O'Reilly & Fox News Channel on my list in addition to their sponsors and charities, one of which unfortunately is the Wounded Warriors Project, one of the charities near & dear to my heart. My emails have been flying out of my computer telling each of them why they will not receive my support. We, the people, could put a stop to the flow of blood money at a murdered child's expense. Do we all have the integrity to demand it? I do. I have blocked the channels on my TV so as to not even accidently tune in to them. :rocker:

I cant believe you watched Bill O. he has done nothing but rail against the verdict. Normally he avoids anything like this. GVS has all the DT types on.

Is she wearing lavender?
WFTV said "her sweater is purple - Caylee's favorite color." I'm sick.

Lee Anthony isn't here. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 6:55 AM

Jeff Ashton isn't here. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 6:55 AM

What's the over/under on how long before Casey gets pregnant?

I wonder if CM is telling ICA what she will face if she doesn't go into hiding ?

Hi everyone

I hope you are all doing well this morning.

Thank you all for being here to hold my hand throughout this ordeal.

I knew she would wear her hair down today... She's wants to look pretty for the cameras.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jeff Ashton isn't here. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Not so sure the Andrea Yates look is the right look for her today . . .

Shes sporting a snooki bump on the back of her head! Does she watch tv at the jail?

Morning Everyone ...

What a sad day ... I never thought I would see this day !

omg ... ICA is sitting in the courtroom with her hair down :loser:

I think, but am not sure, that Casey will have to go back to the jail first, if only to get any of her things, prior to being officially released. Not positive tho.
If not, she'll probably be taken via the underground tunnel to another office and then exit secretly.

KC by next week will have a stylish haircut, skinny jeans, ballet flats, leopard printed oversized bag, oversized sunglasses giving interviews and signing autographs.

no way. KC will not be able to walk the streets without people harassing her and chasing her down. She will be afraid to go outside for a looong time

Interesting. Casey doing a lot of grooming with her bangs. I think she's nervous. Looks like she did during the hearings.

This is so hard to watch.

Now I hope she goes right back to jail.

This is so painful to watch. There she sits grooming her lady godiva hair and being oh so extra animated and pleased. Poor Caylee.

#CaseyAnthony is smiling a lot today.
by stevehelling via twitter 1:57 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members