2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the end she gets a month or two for killing little Caylee, what a joke the CJ system is

It's the 7th today- she can get out end of July into August... a couple of weeks.

Because it is their responsibility to keep her safe. They are in control of her, as opposed to her being in control of her own self and safety. If they put her in GP knowing that she is in danger and something happens to her, they are responsible and could have to pay damages to the family.

Might be worth it.

So HHJP is not tacking the 4 years on to the end of the check charges but instead consecutively with the check charges? So she didn't do any time on check charges then.

HA HA HA!!!

If she is indigent and wants to appeal this she will get a public defender. It's the beginning of the end of her special relationship with the DT, who will promptly get on with their lives.

Oh, goodie. More of my tax dollars spent on this bwitch.

according to my guessimate ,she could be out in one or two days.

I don't know why the time served, etc. was not already worked out...everyone knew the sentence would be based on that, unless he overturned the convictions, which was not going to happen...

It just occurred to me where she could go and possibly be welcomed. The way her hair and makeup look today she could go straight to work at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada!

She'd be most welcome at The Body Farm, IMO.

HHJP said counsel will be appointed to ICA for her appeal. Does that mean it won't necessarily be JB & company?

Can they now charge her with any other counts of lying/obstructing justice???

So what now? Does she go back to her protective cell or does she move into gen pop?

I hope Tony has protected his new phone number from being discovered. And the rest of her former (quasi) "friends" now have time to go into hiding to protect themselves.

I read somewhere that the federal government can still press charges on Casey for violating Caylee's civil rights by not calling 911, and it wouldn't be considered Double Jeopardy? Anyone know about this? Do you think they will do anything?

Who was it that want to know when it was over? I thought I bookmarked the post, but I can't find it now. I think her name started with Heart?

So HHJP is not tacking the 4 years on to the end of the check charges but instead consecutively with the check charges? So she didn't do any time on check charges then.

The time she was arrested in 2008, until Jan 2010 was for the check charges...new time served for these charges begins after Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval