2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe a part of that three years served has already been used with the check fraud sentencing. IDK what she has left with good time, maybe someone can help ?

Good question. Does time served include time for another offense?

I think the judge was incorrect in saying a few months...
It should come out to more than a year, IMO

HHJP was obviously disgusted. I don't blame him!

I feel sick.

I still think shes gonna get out tonight sometime after all the time she gets for credit. He just wants to disperse the crowd and calm them down a bit.

:lol: A lady is holding a sign that says: Somewhere a village is missing 12 Idiots!

:lol:

I really think Judge Perry is completely disgusted that Casey was found not guilty on the murder and manslaughter charges.

It just occurred to me where she could go and possibly be welcomed. The way her hair and makeup look today she could go straight to work at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada!

The Women who work there have kids, they don't want some child killer in their area.

Yes Casey - YOU HAVE TO PAY! NOT with stolen money! Real money!

:gavel:

i think just like Al Capone, the money is gonna get her in the end! Those that feel entitled, tend to not pay their bills or taxes!!

Bill saying she will serve one month! :innocent: If she doesnt pay her fine though she will be in trouble!

Lol...A sign says "Somewhere a village is missing 12 idiots"

What report? Her mom called initially?

The official missing report that she wrote up in her own handwriting and signed, that Caylee was 'missing' - the one that the SA stated the ONLY thing on it that was not a lie was Caylee's birthdate.

Sure, she can pay for appellant council.... all she has to do is sell more pictures or belongings of Caylee... her murder victim.

Maybe people will be so outraged that they won't buy anything to help her. I love the sign they are showing, "somewhere a village is missing 12 idiots."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme