2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no justice, there is the law. All this has shown me about our great country is that if you know how to circumvent the laws you can create your own justice. But only if you are the defendant. If you are the victim, too bad so sad.

Credit for 1043 days
4 years = 1460 days
Which leaves 417 days to serve... even taking into account OCSO's serve 20 days for every 30 days policy, she'd still have 287 days to serve... NOT 6!!! This is a travesty!!! She even gets a pass on lying to LE! Sickening!

Isn't it ironic that cindy and george still look at casey as their "beautiful" daughter. They are beaming with pride. I am not being sarcastic. This is a fact. Their constant feeding her about her looks has contributed to her behavior....yet the Anthonys conitinue on. It is sick!

They truly are the Family of the Lie.

Sad. Caylee is just a thing in the past to them now. Her room is just the dog's room and this family from hell can continue on to reproduce and carry on these genes................Wow.

I bet Casey has already made an appt to have her hair done Wednesday morning. Going blonde and short. then moving to Houston. I feel sorry for the community who gets her.

Shoot bet shes going to new york or hollywood. word on the streets is jose already got her a publist.

You did not read this anywhere else (unless someone copied and pasted my post), and I don't do post for pay internet. These are my own thoughts and opinions.

The point I made is that while you may consider that there was compelling evidence which left no choice but to vote G - in reality there was not.

Depending on who was testifying: there was an odor or there was not, there was "shockingly high" chloroform levels or there was insignificant levels.

You can choose to disregard testimony and evidence which does not agree with the State's assertion that Casey chloroformed Caylee and duct taped her mouth and nose (NOTE: this has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt or nothing else matters according to the LAW, not anyone's personal standards) but that doesn't mean the jurors should ignore it...in fact they are bound to consider and give weight/credence to it.

I report my pet missing if it runs off.

Someone tweeted that they saw GA at Gate 7 at the Orlando airport, in the last few minutes.
Don't know if it's true or not.

I hope it's true and he's getting away from his dsyfunctional wife and daughter and son! He needs to start over somewhere else.

I always try to change the channel when she comes into the room.

What's with the guy who said "will you marry me Casey?".

Poor judgement due to tiny brain blood deprivataion. Circulating blood moved and congregated in his tiny appendage.

Well, I still don't get it. Four consecutive years would equal 1460 days. 1460-1043 leaves 417 days. That should leave one year and 52 days left to serve -50% for gain time 208 days or 6.9 months!

6 days. :banghead:

This isn't going to help the mood here. :(

Will they announce when they let her out beforehand?

I'm guessing she will be released at 12:01 AM on July 13th...I can't see them waiting until 9:00AM to do it.

I'm done..I am out...I don't know what I thought, after the verdict, maybe at least a year...I can't do this right now..I am a mess.
You all are great. Everyone and all, even those I don't agree with. We all just wanted justice for Caylee. And it never happened.
I need to free myself from this poison, and forgive her and move on.
Thanks to everyone for their words of wisdom and incredible insight..
Time to focus on other things...And prayers that somehow, this maybe just prevents some other child's horrible demise..

peace out y'all. !

Someone tweeted that they saw GA at Gate 7 at the Orlando airport, in the last few minutes.
Don't know if it's true or not.

Interview maybe? I don't see how the Anthony family could afford to fly otherwise.

So JP knew he could give the max and she would still be free in a few days? He looks good for being tough, but it doesn't matter? Why not just let her go today...

She received a Huge amount of GAIN time!!!! WTH!!

OMG there's some guy in front of the courthouse with a sign that says will you marry me. :floorlaugh:

:waitasec:

:loser: He must want his "15 minutes" ... :waitasec: or is he trying to get himself "done in" ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member