2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to start any rumors. Did someone actually say jurors were contacted prior to the trial or is that just speculation? Anyone? TIA

Is someone saying one or more of the jurors was contacted before the trial? If so, didn't they have a responsibility to inform the judge of that ?

I think it will get ugly when the truth finally comes out about these jurors. There is NO WAY they all unanimously voted not guilty. Something fishy went on before (jury selection) and after (during the trial). IMO

Apologies, yes. I am at work so I am going on by what has been quoted here.

I understand JB didn't deny or confirm if he had signed anything with William Morris. I will eat my shoes if he did. They are a huge, top level agency and don't rep killers, fellons or lawyers. I know they handle some politicians but they wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

I didn't see what Jose said/no idea if it was on tv or a written statement but this is Jose. He wants everyone to think agents are lining up to get press.

Reporter 'Aphrodite' on HLN this am said Baez and Casey had signed with William Morris. I heard her say it. Where'd she hear it? I'm not sure.

Something very strange has gone on. Strange things have been going on since the start of this trial. I don't know why. I can bet that Cindy is coming out with an all out "shocker" of a book. She is counting on folks like us to buy it but we won't. We should not!!!!!!

I don't feel the jury needs to be hounded or harassed. However, there was an interesting argument made by one of the media lawyers. In small communities, jurors are all known to all participants and that is the way it was back in the day. I think that those juries, IMOO, might tend to be a little more thoughtful and thorough in their decision of judging a fellow community member because their friends and neighbors know who they are. That is the reason that they are giving as to why they are arguing against anonymous juries - but it's probably just so that they can get higher ratings. Although, it's odd that many of the jurors appear to already be known. I wasn't clear if she was saying that they knew, or if it was other less reputable "journalists" who had found them out.

If they were found out, the only people who had the names of the jurors were the attorneys for both sides and the court. Now if these bookers went into the hotel and found them, and the jurors did not report it to the judge we have a real problem. Jury tampering is a big ole problem.

I don't want to start any rumors. Did someone actually say jurors were contacted prior to the trial or is that just speculation? Anyone? TIA

JP said it a few minutes ago during the hearing about releasing juror's names.

Sounds like the Grunds are going after the Anthonys. Jesses dad just said this is over by a long shot.

If I remember correctly it was ABC that actually provided the trip to Disney not an offer by DIsney itself.
Anyone can help with this????

Yes, but Disney works furiously to protect the brand - I daresay that won't make them happy (trying to remember who owns ABC now...)

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIA.

Please, yes. Was he bound by any kind of order as he was on the witness list during trial?

He's on with Dr Drew tonight as well. I'm hoping he might share some basic stuff like how he met Casey, why they broke up, (always heard Casey said he loved Caylee for then her but no idea of source) and did he have a relationship with Caylee after that still.

I have this bad habit of reading the thread backwards Wishbone so I thought you were. Assumed actually so I'm reading from page one now and sitting on my hands except to respond to you.
I'm so angry and hurt I could scream. ITA with your position...now that I'm not assuming I know what you meant in a one sentence response to someone else. Sorry- my bad totally.

I just never saw this coming and it's destroyed my belief system a little. Okay a lot! :(

When I read your response I knew you had misread what I wrote. And I completely understand what you are feeling right now. This verdict is just more than I can bear. I knew GA and CA were in ICA *advertiser censored* saving mode the entire time. I saw the devious plot they perfected and I never expected them to fool the SA, but they did!!

I think CA's cousin is not only coocoo, but has been told exactly what to say by the mighty queen bee Cindy. It is just another way of putting poison into the minds of society so they will buy into their story they want to make money off of. It proves that Cindy doesn't believe and has never believed Casey did it.

I'm so sick and disgusted wtih this shiz more and more as each day goes by. This family doesn't live in Orlando. This family has only ever and will only ever live in DENIAL, USA. That's where they exist. And that is exactly where they will go back to.

It absolutely disgusts me to my core. And if George stays and lets them outright call him a pedophile all for the sake of keeping this putrid family of misfits together....OMG. I can't. I just can't with this *advertiser censored**ery.

Yes ... the "juror" has a responsibility to inform the Judge IMMEDIATELY !

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE !

I TRULY BELIEVE THERE WAS SOME KIND OF TAMPERING !

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

This stuff still misses the who/how/why anyone could even attempt to fix a case like this.

Judge Perry said that the media TRIED to contact the jurors and families before and during the trial. The jurors will deny this but maybe they did book their deals before the trial ended and their families helped! I'm sure!!

I don't have any sympathy for the jurors that have made themselves public enemy and announced it. I do however think that the names should not be made public for those who chose to not speak. I don't think they did their job, but this is how the system is. They should not be able to speak and get paid if they don't want their names public. This is a very serious matter that people are being threatened for serving, reguardless of what we think of their verdict.

The system is broken, maybe a new position as a legal deliberator should be available in with the jury to explain in plain terms what the rules are and answer the juries questions. The intellect of the American public has gone down the drain, but victims should not have to pay the price. With all the new scientific evidence available the average person would have trouble understanding it.

No one should be subjected to threats like this. I don't want ICA to walk the streets, but there is nothing we can do about that now. The only thing we can do is change what needs to change. One of my favorite sayings is "keep doing what your doing, keep getting what you got".

I hope everyone can pour all their negative feelings into doing something positive like the ones who started Caylee's Law. It is sad we need another law, but with this case it is clear it is needed.

Thank You so much Websleuths

I am so grateful to have this place to come to to share with like minded souls.

We all tried and cared for Caylee.

I'm going to be taking an itty break as I need to see and feel the good in life for a little bit. Like so many I will not support this after- circus in anyway, won't even be turning on the telly. My source is you guys~ Websleuths. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ