2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
By wrecking her own memorial put together by people who love and want to remember her?

Mama's girl is a tyrant child?

Nah, I'm thinking making a mark where the world will see...:)

Poor baby Caylee is upset. It breaks my heart. I am so sorry, Caylee. It kills me that she may not be resting peacefully. What have they done??

New Evidence???? Please oh please!

Could you just "imagine" if something was found that belonged to ICA ?

Maybe the Orange County CSI crew should go take a look ...

Caylee Marie has sent a signal saying it's not over til it's over

We will never forget you, Caylee Marie Angelbabe. You have just demonstrated that your spirit keeps getting stronger.

After this bit of refreshing news......I'm off to take a nap. Expect fire or hail stones next.

Oh my, the skies have thrown down the gauntlet! Good luck KC. You may need greater protection than can be had from mortals in Orange County, or anywhere else on the planet.

God does work in mysterious ways. I now feel comfort knowing Casey will not get away with this. She may not be punished in the way we expected, but she will get hers.

I sure hope so and I say that with no regret.

I didn't think about that :cry:

I truly believe this is only the first sign..

Don't worry the greatest power in this universe and beyond will seek it's justice...

It always does....

Maybe it is something as simple as a message from Caylee to her mother NOT to try it again because next time she may not be so lucky. The significance of the lighting to DP is not lost here. jmo

It does not matter as Casey can not be tried a second time for the same crime if I am correct???

She could have still been given other charges, but the "jury" pretty much acquited her of anything that could hold real jail time.

For example if she was only charged with murder charges and acquited they could have possibly came back with child abuse/neglect charges....but a las they found her not guilty on those charges as well :sick::sick:

OMG! Caylee knows what happened to her and she can wield lightning. She didn't strike her mommy, the jurors, the courthouse or the defense team. Maybe she wants us to know that justice was properly served for her.

So many different ways to interpret a sign.

Perhaps God or Caylee is trying to tell people to move along and stop dwelling on this case, other children in this world need help. Let her rest in peace.

By wrecking her own memorial put together by people who love and want to remember her?

Mama's girl is a tyrant child?

Close to home in a place that is absolutely associated with her... She has a right to be upset IMO.

Maybe the message is to remember and celebrate her life instead of dwelling in hate, that we need to move forward, to fight this battle without blowing up. I don't know, just thinking...

The Lord has given us a tangible sign while we mourn. How great is He?!

I usually don't recognize "signs" very well, at least not quickly (it usually takes a while for me to "get it"). This one is too strong though. There will be some kind of justice for Caylee, I feel sure of it now.

Interesting post at that facebook link<modsnip>:
If you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Post in your status if you agree!!

It does not matter as Casey can not be tried a second time for the same crime if I am correct???
There's always the chance for a civil suit should the paternal family be found. And what ever came of the idea of trying her for violating Caylee's civil rights? New evidence would play into both of those options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member