2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about my typo guys, jeez, had a cat named this with the spelling and I guess I cant help it.

*Gasp*, you mean it's NOT supposed to come with an "e"?

Guess somebody'll be telling me next that "mater" isn't the correct spelling for those red slices between the bacon and lettuce on a sammich?

i think the lightning bolt is a warning from god or caylee saying enough already be at peace as i am .. my egg donor will be dealing with me in the hereafter

*Gasp*, you mean it's NOT supposed to come with an "e"?

Guess somebody'll be telling me next that "mater" isn't the correct spelling for those red slices between the bacon and lettuce on a sammich?

It is if you have tater salad on the side.

This just struck me light a "bolt of lightning", no pun intended. Didn't KC say in her statement read to the media by JB regarding the memorial service for Caylee that she wanted to visit Caylee's grave when she got out of prison? Now that event could be a sign of a very possible and personal message to KC. jmo

And I feel that the public at large will be sure of it. Maybe not by violence towards her but the public will never allow her to become apart of our society. Never. She is radioactive. She will become an outcast for the rest of her days. Although she will have all the money, food and comforts her heart desires she craves attention and being desired. Among law abiding citizens who are horrified and outraged at what she did and got away with she will never receive on the outside what she might have in prison, admiration and adulation.

She will no doubt find some man who will take her but not the type of man she would have gotten before she killed Caylee. I just hope and pray her amazing good luck she's had all her life runs out the minute she walks out of jail.

I certainly hope there is no violence or ICA (and family) will then be a victim.Gag me with a spoon.:sick:
I don't mind if they all continue to look over their shoulder's in fear,though:innocent:
I hope the lightning strike put a little fear into the family and ICA.
I highly doubt any of them will go near that tree .

I believe the "EN-LIGHTENING BOLT" meant "hey this is about me and what happened to me'.
Just a little friendly reminder from above.

When Caylee's story broke in 2008, I was a frequent poster and scoured all the document dumps, tried to piece them together, discussed them at length on this site. One thread was something about premonitions or psychics (or something like that). One of the discussions on the thread had to do with what we had experienced, if anything, related to Caylee and psychic phenomena. I am paraphrasing here, it's been a while.

Anyway, I posted a comment that some people thought was ridiculous and some of them shot back some retorts about it and I didn't post for a long time after that. I'm one of those sensitive souls. Let me assure you that I've never called myself psychic or a psychic. I do think, though, that things happen sometimes that are not fully explainable - things attributed to God, spirits, kismet, karma, guided luck, spirituality, deja vu, and the like. I've always had a little something, not sure what to call it. For instance, I dreamed my husband's dreams. He would wake up and tell me his dream and it would be the same dream I had. I could push my thoughts out to him (before cell phones) and try to get him to call home. He'd get mad at me because he'd be working on a job and have to go call me. I have lots of deja vu, lots of it. Some visions that really look like cut scenes, so brief, but they often turn out to be precise. Sometimes, yes, plain wrong, but not usually. Scientists say that energy is never destroyed, that it is simply transformed from one state to another, transferred from one place to another. That makes sense to me. Call it what you will.

Back to Caylee. Around the time that LP was looking for Caylee in Jay Blanchard Park and others (TM?) were searching around the airport, I saw Caylee in the twilight of a dream. She was standing behind a large tree so I could not see all her body. She had a little half smile on her face like she wanted to speak to me but was afraid to do so. She was peeking out from behind that tree holding a blanket. In my vision, I saw a flash of pink and believed it to be the color of her blanket or something she was holding. It happened so quickly.

I tried to reach out to her like I used to do with my husband. I pushed out the question - Caylee, Caylee, where are you, Caylee. Finally she answered, "I'm here, by the tree." What tree, Caylee, what tree I wanted to know. And she answered again.

The tree with the sunshine on it, she "said."

She looked puzzled to me. Not particularly frightened, just anxious yet with a half smile on her lips. In my mind I saw the tops of many trees and different types, all jumbled together and Caylee standing behind the "one with the sunshine on it." Then the vision was gone.

I hope you don't judge me too harshly. I'm just saying what I experienced. I think of it and wonder about it now and then.

People boo-hooed me because they said "how helpful was that" and things like that that indicated I had posted a rather stupid post. I was really embarrassed and am still embarrassed to share this again. But in my mind, if a little girl not yet three was asked where she was and she didn't know where she was, what would she reply? That she's in the 8900 block of Surburban Drive in Orlando, Florida?

Anyway, this story about the lightening reminded me of my experience, whatever it was and whatever you want to call it. I'm no psychic, no one special. Caylee is special and I do believe she is telling the world where she was that day and that she is still with us in her own way.

When Caylee's story broke in 2008, I was a frequent poster and scoured all the document dumps, tried to piece them together, discussed them at length on this site. One thread was something about premonitions or psychics (or something like that). One of the discussions on the thread had to do with what we had experienced, if anything, related to Caylee and psychic phenomena. I am paraphrasing here, it's been a while.

Anyway, I posted a comment that some people thought was ridiculous and some of them shot back some retorts about it and I didn't post for a long time after that. I'm one of those sensitive souls. Let me assure you that I've never called myself psychic or a psychic. I do think, though, that things happen sometimes that are not fully explainable - things attributed to God, spirits, kismet, karma, guided luck, spirituality, deja vu, and the like. I've always had a little something, not sure what to call it. For instance, I dreamed my husband's dreams. He would wake up and tell me his dream and it would be the same dream I had. I could push my thoughts out to him (before cell phones) and try to get him to call home. He'd get mad at me because he'd be working on a job and have to go call me. I have lots of deja vu, lots of it. Some visions that really look like cut scenes, so brief, but they often turn out to be precise. Sometimes, yes, plain wrong, but not usually. Scientists say that energy is never destroyed, that it is simply transformed from one state to another, transferred from one place to another. That makes sense to me. Call it what you will.

Back to Caylee. Around the time that LP was looking for Caylee in Jay Blanchard Park and others (TM?) were searching around the airport, I saw Caylee in the twilight of a dream. She was standing behind a large tree so I could not see all her body. She had a little half smile on her face like she wanted to speak to me but was afraid to do so. She was peeking out from behind that tree holding a blanket. In my vision, I saw a flash of pink and believed it to be the color of her blanket or something she was holding. It happened so quickly.

I tried to reach out to her like I used to do with my husband. I pushed out the question - Caylee, Caylee, where are you, Caylee. Finally she answered, "I'm here, by the tree." What tree, Caylee, what tree I wanted to know. And she answered again.

The tree with the sunshine on it, she "said."

She looked puzzled to me. Not particularly frightened, just anxious yet with a half smile on her lips. In my mind I saw the tops of many trees and different types, all jumbled together and Caylee standing behind the "one with the sunshine on it." Then the vision was gone.

I hope you don't judge me too harshly. I'm just saying what I experienced. I think of it and wonder about it now and then.

People boo-hooed me because they said "how helpful was that" and things like that that indicated I had posted a rather stupid post. I was really embarrassed and am still embarrassed to share this again. But in my mind, if a little girl not yet three was asked where she was and she didn't know where she was, what would she reply? That she's in fthe 8900 block of Surburban Drive in Orlando, Florida?

Anyway, this story about the lightening reminded me of my experience, whatever it was and whatever you want to call it. I'm no psychic, no one special. Caylee is special and I do believe she is telling the world where she was that day and that she is still with us in her own way.
Thanks for sharing:) I would never judge you harshly. I believe sometimes we do see or feel things we cant explain. Also your dream kinda reminds me of what my granny use to say. Sometimes there are souls who cant move on because there work here isnt finished yet. Its better for me to believe Caylee is in his arms and I hope Im right and she isnt still waiting.

I think the lightning bolt may have been some sort of sign from God. This whole trial seems to have been helped supernaturally by Satan, IMO. Maybe the whole thing was some struggle between good and evil. A death was totally ignored as well as every bit of forensic evidence, a man who happened to live in the home was blamed by people who were supposed to be judging Casey, lie after lie which is a sin, witnesses getting up there and lying, crazy stories pop out of the blue, etc. The deliberations were so short that it makes no sense and none the juror statements make a lick of sense. They contradict themselves with ever word. Things were just really not right with this whole case and especially the trial. Satan is the father of lies and loves lies and this whole case and trial was nothing but lies, or at least the part the jury actually bothered to listen to and take notice of.

I think the lightning bolt may have been some sort of sign from God. This whole trial seems to have been helped supernaturally by Satan, IMO. Maybe the whole thing was some struggle between good and evil. A death was totally ignored as well as every bit of forensic evidence, a man who happened to live in the home was blamed by people who were supposed to be judging Casey, lie after lie which is a sin, witnesses getting up there and lying, crazy stories pop out of the blue, etc. The deliberations were so short that it makes no sense and none the juror statements make a lick of sense. They contradict themselves with ever word. Things were just really not right with this whole case and especially the trial. Satan is the father of lies and loves lies and this whole case and trial was nothing but lies, or at least the part the jury actually bothered to listen to and take notice of.

Casey has already made her blood sacrifice. She will be now incorporated into the Illuminati. However, she is cursed with freedom. *Insert Twilight Zone music here*

Wow! Those are some ominous skies there off Suburban and Hope Spring Drive!

oh it didn't bring the picture with the quote, I was just going to say, we actually used to get skies like that a lot in Florida in the summer, afternoon rain. Wouldn't last long. But that was a great picture and it did look ominous. So did it turn out to be true about the lightning strike at the remains site? I never heard if it was true or just a rumor

oh it didn't bring the picture with the quote, I was just going to say, we actually used to get skies like that a lot in Florida in the summer, afternoon rain. Wouldn't last long. But that was a great picture and it did look ominous. So did it turn out to be true about the lightning strike at the remains site? I never heard if it was true or just a rumor

Yes, it was true.

It is true about the tree. My Hubby saw it right after it happened. I went by there today and I forgot to look. It's the first time I've ever been by there after living here all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla