2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
By wrecking her own memorial put together by people who love and want to remember her?

Mama's girl is a tyrant child?

Well, since we don't even know for sure whether this is real or a rumor, we can't be sure--but the report we do have says that it hit a tree IN FRONT of the memorial. So I assume the memorial, itself, is not damaged?

I truly believe this is only the first sign..

Don't worry the greatest power in this universe and beyond will seek it's justice...

It always does....

Yes indeed, this is only the first sign.

OMG! Caylee knows what happened to her and she can wield lightning. She didn't strike her mommy, the jurors, the courthouse or the defense team. Maybe she wants us to know that justice was properly served for her.

So many different ways to interpret a sign.

But what is important, HotDogs, is that what we choose to do, how we take this energy and move forward. It's an ironic coincidence, but it can enlighten us if we resist the magical thinking.

Amazing sign. I do believe that there will eventually be justice for Caylee, just not here on earth.

Are the Anthony's receiving a flower delivery? Read what the white van in the driveway says.

OMG! Caylee knows what happened to her and she can wield lightning. She didn't strike her mommy, the jurors, the courthouse or the defense team. Maybe she wants us to know that justice was properly served for her.

You're funny. No it did not strike anyone, thank goodness, but it did leave a lot people thinking about the implications, did it not? I prefer to think it was Caylee saying to her mother: "That's number 1."

I use to say that to my children all the time. They had three chances to come clean or they'd spend the afternoon in their room. jmo

For some reason I think this is in response to our collective anger and grief. Like "I hear you - I'm angry too" In my gut I think this was a sign for us, not Casey or her family.
But it gives me hope that we're not alone.

Just my thoughts...

Oh my, the skies have thrown down the gauntlet! Good luck KC. You may need greater protection than can be had from mortals in Orange County, or anywhere else on the planet.
Yep. Apparently the powers that be didn't get the memo that KC is not getting out today and would not, therefore, be doing the photo op as the grieving mother at the site where her child was dumped in the swamp.

We had a HUGE dust storm the evening the verdict was read. I thought of Caylee. Saturn is having a gigantic storm, lots of weird stuff going on since the verdict was read.

As Yoda and OBWan used to say "There's been a disturbance in the force" :)

I think it's a sign that a demon will be released back into society. The acquittal has made this demon better...stronger...faster...even BIONIC! Those who have contributed to the acquittal will have hell to pay. So if you know these people you better move out of the way!

It's no coincidence that Johnny Cochran who was the "brains of the defense" suffered and died of brain cancer. I believe Robert kardashian would still be here today had he not been on that defense team. Shapiro suffered some tragedy as well.

Juror #6 has balls enough to state to the media that he seeks $50,000 for an interview? Seeking to get rich off an innocent murdered little girl that received no justice? No shame what. so. ever.

Casey may make some money but it won't last. She'll be broke and living with her parents within 3 years tormenting them to hell. It's bigger...stronger...faster...BIONIC! Oh just wait for the emotional explosion when Casey comes home and just does away with Caylee's belongings including cleaning that free standing mirror in her room that still has Caylee's hand print. Cindy won't clean that mirror because to her it would be like washing Caylee away. Casey? It's her room and the mirror is dirty. Period. I can hear that demon now, "The mirror is f'n dirty. Caylee is dead and she ain't comin' back, GET OVER IT!"

Hmph. Cindy and George will be fighting each other trying to choke the crap out of that lovely daughter of theirs.

God does not like ugly and He ain't too crazy about pretty either.

For some reason I think this is in response to our collective anger and grief. Like "I hear you - I'm angry too" In my gut I think this was a sign for us, not Casey or her family.
But it gives me hope that we're not alone.

Just my thoughts...

That's how I'm feeling, too. And all of this fits with the weird sense I've been having for some time that everything to do with this case has meaning in a bigger picture. I even sensed before the verdict that it wasn't going to be what we thought; I didn't understand why that would be, but I felt it clearly, just as I felt that the choice of Baez as her lawyer, against all odds and reason, was somehow part of this larger plan.

I know this makes me sound like some kind of flake, but I am only reporting my *feelings* about it. I don't claim to know anything for sure; it's just my intuition.

I'm not a chemist, and neither do I know how to use a divining rod.

If the tree is the landmark people use to locate the area where Caylee was "dumped"... by striking it....maybe its a sign not to dwell on her death or memorialize the bad....but to remember her as she lived... smiling in pictures and dancing in videos. She was bright and beautiful like lightning....nothing like the dark clouds that surrounded her.

There are... and WE'RE choosing to interpret it THIS way! A sign from Caylee! :great: :woohoo: :rocker:

Maybe its a sign to the jurors that Caylee is more important than a Tampa Bay Lightning game!

Perhaps God or Caylee is trying to tell people to move along and stop dwelling on this case, other children in this world need help. Let her rest in peace.
Or perhaps, the message is for us all to mind each of our own beezwaxes, not nag and to let other people make their own decisions in their own time reminded that some day, some way the skies will almost certainly take care of the most gross of injustices!

Wow. That gave me chills to read that. Just wow.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member