Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

I think we in Minnesota are safe that Casey Anthony won't be moving here. People usually move FROM the cold frozen tundra, not too it. If she came here it really would prove how crazy she is!

Lightning has struck the site where #caylee's remains were found. No kidding. #caseyanthonyby stevehelling via twitter 12:28 PM

Spent some time yesterday Googling Karla Homolka, who in the early 90s helped her then-husband molest and murder several young women. Anyway, Karla had the foresight to marry a guy from another country, so she could then go and live in the French Caribbean with him. (apparently she's now living as "Emily Bordelais," should y'all be in the mood for any web searches.)

Here's betting ICA will follow suit. I predict she'll run like a rabbit when she gets loose and gets a load of how many people think she's pretty much the Devil incarnate. Until then, I suspect LE will help her hide out in the US while she's still on probation.

She won't come to Texas; she's a celebrity now. (On with the Belle Vita!)

If she gets broke or between money fixes, I bet she'd ask for money to get here--and then maybe show up or not.

The sad thing is, if the cousin is for real, the willingness to suspend reality for fantasy apparently extends to more than one branch of the family tree.

With regard to that radio show, what could Dana McCain (Cindy's 2nd cousin) have meant by "we have seen the proof" (or words similar to that)?
she was had 3 psych evals done about 2 weeks ago.

I bet ICA's family does not believe she did anything. Maybe that is why she was invited to come to TX. I doubt that is true, I doubt ICA will ever tell her parents or anyone what really happened and she may just stay in Orlando and continue her partying ways. Let's just hope she leaves Florida and takes her family with her. I say that because I live in FL and I am tired of her and having to pay for the freak show.

Me, too. Casey hurry pack your bags, go to TX THEY CAN HAVE YOU.

:newhere: Someone mentioned she might come to California- we don't want her here either.:banghead::banghead: What will they do if no State wants her?

she was had 3 psych evals done about 2 weeks ago.

Plus she had the two psych evals done pretrial when they wanted the psychologist to testify to the abuse. Ashton's response said no diagnosis of any mental issues in those evals.

Plus the two evals she had when she went to jail.

Let's see.......could that be a LIE?? Did it come from an Anthony either directly on indirectly?

WAIT!! We don't want her in Texas either.
As the mother of a native Texan, and Aunt to many native and sister to my naturalized Texan sisters, and a Texas (property) tax payer, there is a part of me that hopes she goes to Texas.:innocent:

yeah she says there will be a book to explain it all $$$cha-ching MOO This is total BS

So....Cindy, KC are packing up, going to write a book and blame it all on GA and make lots of $$$$
Disgusting.
How come GA sat nextto CA in court?? None of this makes sense. but then, none of them makes sense.

As the mother of a native Texan, and Aunt to many native and sister to my naturalized Texan sisters, and a Texas (property) tax payer, there is a part of me that hopes she goes to Texas.:innocent:

:aktion1:

:snooty:

:hand:

:noooo:

Casey Anthony probation: She can't leave Orange County without permission
Casey Anthony is expected to be released from jail on Wednesday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-probation-terms-20110707,0,1255385.story

I keep going to this link and there is nothing there about probation?
Was this a Hal Bodecker article? He gets a lot of stuff wrong.
Didn't JB work something out so that she served her probation time in jail?
I'm pretty sure she already served it.

Casey Anthony probation: She can't leave Orange County without permission
Casey Anthony is expected to be released from jail on Wednesday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...hony-probation-terms-20110707,0,1255385.story

Her probation has already been served as of Jan 24, 2011.
She served her probation in jail.
Casey Anthony the felon debuts on state's Web site
4:49 p.m. EST, January 29, 2010
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's name turned up on the site — http://www.dc.state.fl.us —after she pleaded guilty in a felony check-fraud case.

As a result, Anthony, 23, is now a felon — even though she isn't serving her sentence in one of Florida's prisons.

Normally, the site also provides photos of those people. But, in Anthony's case, the photo is missing, as well as certain details about her physical characteristics, like hair and eye color.

A probation officer will soon visit her at the jail to explain the conditions of her probation and what to do if she is released from jail, said Gretl Plessinger, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections. The probation officer may take a photo of her during the visit for the Web site, Plessinger said. Afterward, the probation officer will check on Anthony's status at the jail regularly.

Anthony cannot have any contact with Huizenga under the terms of her probation.

The state's Web site also offers another detail about Anthony's check-fraud punishment: Her probation is scheduled to end Jan. 24, 2011.

*Much more info at link!

Florida Department of Corrections' Web site
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4673826.story

Well - although I'd feel sorry for the residents of Houston - I'd love for Casey to go to Texas. I firmly believe she can't live her life without crossing paths with law enforcement again for a serious offense so I'd love for her to get nabbed in Texas. No offense to Texans but they give out the DP and prison terms pretty easily there....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back