Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

So....Cindy, KC are packing up, going to write a book and blame it all on GA and make lots of $$$$
Disgusting.
How come GA sat nextto CA in court?? None of this makes sense. but then, none of them makes sense.

Maybe GA doesn't know I hope he finds out soon before he gets run over by it

Well - although I'd feel sorry for the residents of Houston - I'd love for Casey to go to Texas. I firmly believe she can't live her life without crossing paths with law enforcement again for a serious offense so I'd love for her to get nabbed in Texas. No offense to Texans but they give out the DP and prison terms pretty easily there....

Well, they just executed another one here in Bexar County tonight. The guy raped and murdered a 16 year old girl. KC would have gotten the DP here. Look at Darlee Routier's case; she is on death row. They don't mess around here. You are right. :justice:

Tim Miller telling on HLN that he just recieved a phone call that told him a distant relative of Cindy's is offering to let her come and live with them in Houston!!

OMG...My family lives there. (In Andrea Yates' old neighborhood no less!) I will recommend they move!:floorlaugh:

I wonder whatever became of this alleged book by a "man and a woman".

I wonder whatever happened to Casey moving to Texas? Sorry Texans, but us Floridian's have had enough. It's your turn! :seeya:

I really want a search for the father to be undertaken. Once the father's family is found, I don't see why they would not file a wrongful death suit against and give her the OJ treatment.

.....hmmm. The father only had a year from her trial ending to do so. The family knows who the father is and the father knows who he is. I am back to the same question I've had from the beginning, "Why hasn't he stood up for Caylee?". There must be a DARN good reason.

:couch:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back