2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the third sign, there was a Hawk in the window of the courthouse, the microphone went crazy and the trial stopped...and now the lightening strike.

Lawdy, lawdy, as my grandmother, would say. I have a feeling, that all the combined anger of the injustice has gotten the attention of God.

I personally, would not want to be anyone who was involved in this defense, or the lies in it.

I have had a strange feeling about this since that verdict came down.

Can't put my finger on it, but something is not right.

Can't Cindy and George still press charges against her for the credit cards and checks?

That won't happen - for a multitude of reasons. But the newest being that she's now going to be their biggest cash cow.

Holy Cow!

It's like God telling us "Chill. I've got this".

My stomach has finally stopped churning.

An immediate calm came over me when I saw this.

His justice. His time.

I just think america is fed up, I think we are nearing the end of an era - we are not the same country we were 10 years ago. I really, really think there are going to be some serious reprocussions to this whole thing. It has enraged and affected too many, I think America is just fed up... :twocents: I just think this isn't going to be the end of the story

and this can be a good thing, because we need change, and we need redirection and I'd like to think we can do that with having airplanes flown buildings, or mothers devouring their young - but we have to be willing to go forward. Let's roll people - go out and do good in this world!

(and I am not making any kind of political statement - come we're one people, let's get the energy behind a positive force, instead of reacting and focusing on negatives )

I think God is telling us that He will have the final say. He holds justice in his hands. Justice will be done someday.

I have no doubt about this. This event was for us, I feel peaceful and reassured. That was the intent of the lightning strike I feel. Because so many of us are in pain and want justice. I have no doubt everyone on this board throughout the trial has love for Caylee and that is so powerful. We just may need to be patient.

I just think america is fed up, I think we are nearing the end of an era - we are not the same country we were 10 years ago. I really, really think there are going to be some serious reprocussions to this whole thing. It has enraged and affected too many, I think America is just fed up... :twocents: I just think this isn't going to be the end of the story

So then ICA being acquitted could have to do with more than just her and her particular circumstances, but could be part of a *much* larger picture.

Hhmmmmm, this lightening got everyone out of the sentencing thread. I'm thinking the mods did it.

No not really, I do think this is some sort of sign. Things will work out, sentenced for life in the court of the public.

That's awesome Tiki,,,I see that you are an animal person?

Oh yes - I'm an animal person - all my long life. :)
I have special permission from Tricia to have Best Friends in my siggy. She is an animal person, too - makes sense, doesn't it?

I know Americans are fed up with a lot of things but that has always been the case. I do think things happen for a reason and this is no exception. I don't recall even the OJ verdict causing this much outrage, people are ticked off. Casey will eventually end up having to work because I don't think she is going to see this big payday. She is just too toxic. Having to work for a living and be shunned everywhere she goes may end up being more of a punishment than LWOP. Her "sentence" is now in the hands of the American people. Deny the payday and maybe justice will be served after all.

Holy Cow!

It's like God telling us "Chill. I've got this".

My stomach has finally stopped churning.

An immediate calm came over me when I saw this.

His justice. His time.

I feel the same way, I'm happy and calm now. It's very touching. We are not alone.

Remember the day the black clouds hovered over the courthouse...I believe it was July 1st.
CA102211111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

For some reason I think this is in response to our collective anger and grief. Like "I hear you - I'm angry too" In my gut I think this was a sign for us, not Casey or her family.
But it gives me hope that we're not alone.

Just my thoughts...

Maybe,but it sure doesn't hurt if it makes them a little bit nervous :innocent:

Oh yes - I'm an animal person - all my long life. :)
I have special permission from Tricia to have Best Friends in my siggy. She is an animal person, too - makes sense, doesn't it?

I started to check it out to see where it was etc. Going to jump in the shower and read up on it.
I love animals more than people.

I just don't know where to ask this. I wish somebody could explain to me what GA and CA think about how this precious child got to the remains site....bad enough that she was murdered and maybe they accept that ICA did this but do they accept she was just trashed? I cannot grasp this at all.

I know Americans are fed up with a lot of things but that has always been the case. I do think things happen for a reason and this is no exception. I don't recall even the OJ verdict causing this much outrage, people are ticked off. Casey will eventually end up having to work because I don't think she is going to see this big payday. She is just too toxic. Having to work for a living and be shunned everywhere she goes may end up being more of a punishment than LWOP. Her "sentence" is now in the hands of the American people. Deny the payday and maybe justice will be served after all.

If she can get hired. She is a 6 time convicted felon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea