2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I swore off it but I heard about this anyway!

THIS RESTORED MY FAITH.

I am a staunch atheist. But this shows what we do matters. Our energy matters. This is undeniable. This is the most classic cliched sign of all signs. This is not meaningless.

Doing good matters.

And justice doesn't die in the courtroom.

I truly believe this is the manifestation of our collective anger as a society.

I would have to believe that the odds that lightning would strike THIS spot on THIS day would be astronomical.....as to what it means...all I can say is that for some reason it brings me comfort.

I'm not a religious person but I am spiritual and believe there is something out there. I also kinda believe in collective thought. I also don't believe in coincidences. I've experienced too much strange stuff.

I don't understand why you would attribute the lightning to symbolize something significant yet say it has nothing to do with Caylee. Lightning strikes all the time. The fact this bolt struck at Caylee's memorial is what makes it significant.

I understood this to mean that it wasn't Caylee's doing, rather than it was totally unrelated to her case.

Oh I swore off it but I heard about this anyway!

THIS RESTORED MY FAITH.

I am a staunch atheist. But this shows what we do matters. Our energy matters. This is undeniable. This is the most classic cliched sign of all signs. This is not meaningless.

Doing good matters.

And justice doesn't die in the courtroom.

I truly believe this is the manifestation of our collective anger as a society.

Hell...this post just made me bawl like a baby.

I had heard that when you see a butterfly it is the beloved soul of a dearly departed person you were close to in life. The butterfly representing "transformation" from one life to another. I, too, have had a butterfly experience I believe was related to my husband.

A butterfly flew over the fresh flowers of my brother-in-law's burial site during the ceremony. To me, it was him trying to tell us it was okay. Everytime I see one, it is him.

We camped with friends on Thanksgiving and had 8 cars and some boat trailers lined up almost 30 years later. The butterfly only landed on our car, truck and trailer and passed the others up. It was him.

Problem is that bone doesn't fuse together until the ages 21-23. Even if found and being broken it doesn't necessarily mean manual strangulation.

Yes, but the defendant may not have known that.

According to Wikipedia, Dershowitz acted as an appellate adviser to O.J. Simpson's defense team during the trial.

JVM just posted kc has spent 1043 days in jail to date and little Caylee spent 1042 days alive...

Is that true? So Caylee's lifetime plus five days it will be?

(BBM)
Personally I think this lightening bolt has nothing to do with Caylee...she is at rest now and so young and innocent that she would not know the meaning of hate and revenge

The symbolism of this lightening to me means that there are big changes going to happen. Something is going to happen and it's taking shape already.

I agree and I don't think it's motivated by hate and revenge. I think it's about exposing the light - the truth. Caylee knows her mother will never find peace OR change if she continues to live in the lie. JMO~

Interesting. I wonder what happens six minutes after she is released. I just have a strong feeling that something will happen to her, and not as part of vigilante justice, more in the vein of a car accident or something like that.
Perhaps while chowing down on her celebratory first meal of freedom and laughing her sorry arse off...(you may finish the thought)

Wow! just wow :(

I know I need to get over this, and that there is nothing that I can do. How do I do this? I signed the Caylee Law, and to be honest, that should never be a law! Nobody should be missing that long without reporting it! I've been crying and I don't care who doesn't like this...but I hope pictures of Caylee's remains haunt the defense team and jurors. I know I'm haunted knowing Caylee should be four months and two days older than my grandson. She should be going to school with her Dora backpak, with all new school clothes. I just can't deal with the fact she's going to get all this money and live the life she's wanted since she was 17. :banghead:

Is that true? So Caylee's lifetime plus five days it will be?

I am not sure if the math is correct for Caylee's lifetime....I only posted what I saw and heard on HLN....

I don't want to have to vouch for VJM (so I think I will pass this on to someone who might already know)

I was told we had some bad weather here too today.
I went outside and everything was soaking wet; the ground, trees, porch railing. I did not actually witness any rain falling at my house.
The weather maps showed that some fell in the area and others saw the rain at their houses. But not a single person saw it rain at my house.
So I have a "reasonable" doubt that it actually rained at my house.
The story I am going with is that a stranger just happened to steal my water hose, stand in the middle of my street and squirt water all over my house.
I cannot prove this but neither can my friends build a convincing circumstantial case for rain without more proof! :waitasec:

I am not sure if the math is correct for Caylee's lifetime....I only posted what I saw and heard on HLN....

I don't want to have to vouch for VJM (so I think I will pass this on to someone who might already know)

It is correct if you use June 16th.

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=08&d1=09&y1=2005&m2=06&d2=16&y2=2008&ti=on

ETA: Actually it's 1043 days if you use the 16th, I looked at the wrong number. Meaning that today - KC has been jailed precisely as many days as Caylee lived.

That. is. unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members