Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says she tried to visit Friday at 7pm. :waitasec: It's only 2pm right now

Lol, thanks for pointing that out, I didn't read the article.

I still say CA and KC have been passing notes, texting and whatever they can sneak by, the entire time!

It says she tried to visit Friday at 7pm. :waitasec: It's only 2pm right now

Article poorly written. Possibly Cindy requested a 7 PM visit in advance, and ICA turned the request down.

CA thinks she won because ICA is free.

Do you recall when CA left a message on someone's voice mail (Miller from TES, I think) that said, "DO not fight us, you will not win!!!" (paraphrasing)

Anyone remember this or have I got it all wrong?

ICA has obeyed her attorneys for the most part. No reason to disobey their orders after this incredible coup. No contact with mom and dad. None. She will not connect with them, at least without attorneys/mediators/advocates present, for a long while.

KC turned down a visit fromCA!!! :floorlaugh:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28486882/detail.html

ICA has obeyed her attorneys for the most part. No reason to disobey their orders after this incredible coup. No contact with mom and dad. None. She will not connect with them, at least without attorneys/mediators/advocates present, for a long while.

:great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

If Casey keeps refusing to visit with her Cindy will go BALLISTIC!

This is going to be EPIC!

I just dont think Casey's life will be as miserable as we all hope it will be. The family doesn't realize they are dysfunctional so life for them will go on as usual. They couldn't care less what anyone thinks of them. Casey will have tons of money and money can buy friends. She wont be surrounded with good people, but I think that will be fine with her. She will eventually get into trouble again because she feels like she is bulletproof. It is only a matter of time.

Can prisoners wear jewelry - don't think so

Usually you can have 1 religious item (cross necklace) and a simple wedding band. Some jails/prisons (though I only have experience with jail) allow watches. All but the wedding band are privileges and must be earned and can be revoked.

Do you recall when CA left a message on someone's voice mail (Miller from TES, I think) that said, "DO not fight us, you will not win!!!" (paraphrasing)

Anyone remember this or have I got it all wrong?

You remember correctly. It was Tim Miller.

I just dont think Casey's life will be as miserable as we all hope it will be. The family doesn't realize they are dysfunctional so life for them will go on as usual. They couldn't care less what anyone thinks of them. Casey will have tons of money and money can buy friends. She wont be surrounded with good people, but I think that will be fine with her. She will eventually get into trouble again because she feels like she is bulletproof. It is only a matter of time.

I don't really think that Casey is that marketable....considering a *advertiser censored* company rescinded their offer yesterday :floorlaugh:

Does anybody else see KC going the same way as Anna Nicole Smith?

Overdosed in a hotel room somewhere?

:great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

If Casey keeps refusing to visit with her Cindy will go BALLISTIC!

This is going to be EPIC!

I think CA is afraid the gravy train is gonna' her by . . . :innocent:
I also think ICA doesn't want to be bossed around by CA any more and that doesn't want to share the gravy - that's if there is any, which I doubt. JB's PR firm already dropped him. I don't think these people realize there are only a few people in the country that don't hate them. The people that do hate them seem to be quite "vocal".

That's gratitude for you. Clean the trunk, wash the clothes, lie to the press, perjure yourself on the stand and Her Highness declines your request for a visit.

Did Cindy seriously think she would accept? How many times is she gonig to put herself out there for Casey to reject?

Did Cindy seriously think she would accept? How many times is she gonig to put herself out there for Casey to reject?

KC is finally in a position of power of Cindy. Cindy is as stubborn as a mule and controlling. It won't stop Cindy from trying. KC is going to crap all over Cindy now that she is in position of power.

from the linked article above ^^^^^

radaronline.com is reporting that jerry springer has offered casey anthony $1 million to appear on his show, on the condition that her parents, cindy and george anthony, and her brother, lee anthony, come on the show with her.

:maddening:

Boycott!!

Does anybody else see KC going the same way as Anna Nicole Smith?

Overdosed in a hotel room somewhere?

No, I don't think KC thinks or feels in a manner to overdose herself, or suicide in any way.

Overdose appearance in a hotel {I have nothing to say, nor do I wish that for anyone}, just a logical possibility. She may tick the wrong person off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueEnigma