Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week or so ago, I was doing a search for "hit man" and another for "arsenic poisoning". My reasons were simple, I write detective fiction (nothing published, or eve submitted but maybe some day)

If my wife turns up dead next week, this does not mean I put arsenic in her food or hired a hit man to kill her.

When the Police are questioning you about your wife turning up dead will you rush to your computer and from the millions of bits of information stored, secretly delete any mention of hit men, arsenic - or will you tell them honestly why you searched?

I do have my doubts now...which totally floored my husband since I was so distraught when the not guilty verdict came in.

Here are some things that bother me. First is the 87 searches. I do not like the fact that one report from years ago said one thing and the last minute they came up with 87 searches. I do not think this is correct. I think there is a problem with the second report..

The duct tape. Regardless of what happened, I do not believe she used the tape to murder her daughter. I honestly believe it was some type of accident, whether chloroform or drowning. To me the drowning could have happened. Casey was on the computer and she wasn't watching Caylee. She was messing around and Caylee went outside and got in the pool and drowned. I believe the tape was used by someone because of the fluids.

As to who was involved. I am beginning to think George was involved...at least with the cover up. I am bothered that he did not call police at the tow yard. I am bothered by his testimony about the duct tape. I know he was lying about Krystal and I honestly got the creeps when he said "Thats funny" when asked about the affair.

I am creeped out about them looking for the body in November. George knew where the body was. Not sure sure if he put it there or Casey. I do believe the body was in the trunk. Does anyone know the date of when George met privately with Casey? Was it before the body was discovered?

The sexual abuse. I believe it. Something weird is going on there. My dad died when I was 17 and my sister was 19. And I found out a few years later that my dad had been sexually abusing my sister. Up until my sister was about 12. At that time she told him if he didnt stop she would tell her grandmother. He got scared and stopped. This came as a shock because I adored my dad and nothing like that happened to me. My father was also very well liked...a guys guy. So it can happen. It really messed up my sister for many years. I confronted my mom about it and she was in total denial. But to me things started to make sense.

Somebody is hiding something. And I think the jury got it right based on the evidence. I think Casey has major mental issues. Have you read her letters? Happy, happy even in prison. She is a sick, sick girl. I have no doubt she had Caylees body in her car....but I do not know how much her dad had to do with it. But I know he is involved.

I also think it is very weird he called police to report his gas cans missing when he knew damned well Casey took them. THAT does not make sense.

I too want justice for Caylee. I find it sick beyond words what happened to her remains. I think after Casey was arrested with murder she couldn't have come out with what really happened. I think she finally told Baez but she couldn't confess to the police without George admitting his role. So Baez had to wait and put together his case in court.

When the Police are questioning you about your wife turning up dead will you rush to your computer and from the millions of bits of information stored, secretly delete any mention of hit men, arsenic - or will you tell them honestly why you searched?

It wouldnt matter you would still be a suspect.

Do doubt whatsoever. Ga and CA and maybe LA DO seem shady, do seem somehow involved to me though. ICA's mouthing during the SA's presentation gave me NO cause for doubt, just as GA driving around with a sign did not mean he knew or was involved. What a great way to throw off suspicion. ICA is guilty as sin.
1) Not reporting it for 31 days
2) The multitude of lies to delay and obfuscate.

It wouldnt matter you would still be a suspect.

Of course, but being honest will clear that up rapidly.
If on the other hand you delete all the searches at 0400 after being questioned by LE and then when the searches come to light deny any knowledge of them you deserve what you get.

Guilty in 2008, guilty NOW, & always will be guilty! Nobody can change my verdict! Sad thing is that she's living Bella Vita & she's ruined her Dad & her brother for life...and doesn't care because she's evil. And, CA is right back taking up & making things better for her sorry azz...Caylee is gone, & life goes on.....

Of course, but being honest will clear that up rapidly.
If on the other hand you delete all the searches at 0400 after being questioned by LE and then when the searches come to light deny any knowledge of them you deserve what you get.

I am not so sure it would clear that up rapidly. That is a very positve outlook to have but I am not sure it is how it would procede in an actual investigation.

LE doesnt think there is a reason to look up a hitman unless you need one ,and if your spouse is missing and you needed a hitman. They are not going to just be like ''oh well ..this person didnt try to hide the hitman and they told us why they looked it up.. '' Not going to happen .

Innocent people hide things as well a guilty . If there is a bad light to be put in EVERYONE well try to aviod it.

I haven't read the entire thread yet but I can say with certainty there is no doubt in my mind Casey Anthony is responsible for Caylee's death and the disposal of her remains. Personally, I would have voted 1st degree murder initially but I do have a very small amount of doubt about that charge. I would have gone with the next lesser charge for sure if I still doubted 1st degree at the time of decision. After examining all the evidence and asking any questions I may have had for the judge.

My only other doubts about this case revolve around the when, how and how much her family knew. Originally, I believed Casey acted completely alone and I still feel 98% sure she did it alone. Her family are definitely suspects in my mind due to their lying and attempts so circumvent the judicial process. I'm not convinced they did much more than that but their honesty would have made all the difference in this case. I wish they could be charged with something but I don't think we will ever be 100% sure or able to prove what they did.

I had/have NO doubt. Not one ounce crept anywhere near me. My belief was only solidified with the antics of the defense team, the family and the accused.

I'm innocent, so I'm gonna sit my happy self in jail for 3 years.
I'm innocent, so I'm gonna jack my chair down to pixie level.

Nope. No doubt.

I am not so sure it would clear that up rapidly. That is a very positve outlook to have but I am not sure it is how it would procede in an actual investigation.

LE doesnt think there is a reason to look up a hitman unless you need one ,and if your spouse is missing and you needed a hitman. They are not going to just be like ''oh well ..this person didnt try to hide the hitman and they told us why they looked it up.. '' Not going to happen .

Innocent people hide things as well a guilty . If there is a bad light to be put in EVERYONE well try to aviod it.

strikes me that she searched for chloroform to either 1) just check it out since it was on tony's my space (innocent reason), 2) to drug her child since she had no babysitter (more guilty) or 3) to kill her (most guilty)

so, since she deleted the searches it's got to be either 2 or 3

A week or so ago, I was doing a search for "hit man" and another for "arsenic poisoning". My reasons were simple, I write detective fiction (nothing published, or eve submitted but maybe some day)

If my wife turns up dead next week, this does not mean I put arsenic in her food or hired a hit man to kill her.
Excellent points and dovetailing.

Putting forth the computer search, imo, was the weakest part of the prosecutions case. For a number of reasons. The least of which involves presuming motive for the search and attempting to prop up their presumed motive by relying upon cache deletion. The worst which involves the fact that computer was shared by all household members and that their so-called "smoking gun" was found in the browser cache area as opposed to, for example, being explicitly downloaded or printed out.

For example and wrt the search, the guy said it was "typed in." Please. He could not know that unless he had a camera recording said typing or was sitting next to the individual typing. And why might that be? Simple, most search engines, and in fact, even browsers, utilize intelligent algorithms which presents users with a drop down selection for form fields (in this case, the search form field) "as they are typing" in the words.

As for deletion of cache? Again, so what? All browsers have default settings to include max cache used, how often to clear it, or for that matter, what to save (i.e., content, cookies, etc). Moreover, if browser sessions are acting up, its been hammered into people's heads to clear their cache to see if that helps. And some, for that matter have their browser set to clear the cache when they close the browser. And some of these very same people may very well leave their browser running for extended periods. For example, until they reboot.

As for the shared cache bit. That the prosecution was attempting to tie the searches to KC indicates the computer was not set up with separate and individual accounts. Which further indicates the family was likely computer illiterate. That is, outside of knowing how to surf the web, read their email, set up facebook/myspace accounts, watch youtube vids, or maybe even use MS Office products. Even so, we're talking about people who did not set up separate login accounts, and importantly, shared a single computer. Otherwise put, the degree of computer literacy the prosecution was trying to put forth (i.e., that KC explicitly deleted the cache relating specifically to that period to cover it up), was... well, in a word, ludicrous.

strikes me that she searched for chloroform to either 1) just check it out since it was on tony's my space (innocent reason), 2) to drug her child since she had no babysitter (more guilty) or 3) to kill her (most guilty)

so, since she deleted the searches it's got to be either 2 or 3

The LE saw it exactly as you had.

When truely the most plausible is number one.(which is supported with evidence) Added in the fact that Caylee is indeed dead , Had Casey told LE she looked up the information and for what it wouldnt have made an impact on what LE thought at all.

So in theory it may or may not be the truth , and the writer looking up the hitman for the novel , and his wife is missing will find himself with the exact same outcome of LE investigation that Casey Anthony found herself in relating to the search.

Right or wrong whatever the search was for in LE mind there was only ever one reason. The same would be true for the writer.

What they are likely to say is- this person is being honest and explained why he's looking up these things. Not to say he will immediately be cleared from any further enquiry, but knowing that someone is at least telling the truth counts for a lot.
AS those LE told ICA at Universal, they've been doing this job for many years and they know lies when they hear them.

Compare the A's actions to those of Mark Klaas- he went straight to LE, said finger print me, get DNA, do a Polygraph,interview me all you want and then go and find my child, and I will help in every way possible..
The A's refused polygraphs. ICA had to be FORCED to give a buccal swab for DNA testing to assist in searching for Caylee. The A's lawyered up. The A's got bat phones so they could keep their conversations secret.. The A's refused TES any article of Caylee's to assist in the search. The A's refused to let Tim Miller talk to ICA... you get my drift

I can't get past the duct tape nor the disposal of her body nor the fact that Casey has never revealed what happened. Even if Caylee died accidentally and Casey got rid of her body in fear how could she say NOTHING when people are talking about the possibility that she viciously attacked her baby and appears to have no regrets?

I believe she is 100% guilty. I think also, that life won't be so rosy for her as she expects. The state is going to bill her for costs as a result of her lies, she has a $68000 tax lein, Zenaida Gonzales case is looming plus unpaid costs for the fraud convictions and the $4000 fines for lies. Oh and Karma, don't forget Karma!

I believe she is 100% guilty. I think also, that life won't be so rosy for her as she expects. The state is going to bill her for costs as a result of her lies, she has a $68000 tax lein, Zenaida Gonzales case is looming plus unpaid costs for the fraud convictions and the $4000 fines for lies. Oh and Karma, don't forget Karma!

Off hand I don't remember which one of those HLN shows last night said the SA is seeking over $400K from her...:woohoo:

Of course her $4000 fine won't be so hard to pay, she is to pay $20 per month for 200 months. No interest added.

The LE saw it exactly as you had.

When truely the most plausible is number one.(which is supported with evidence) Added in the fact that Caylee is indeed dead , Had Casey told LE she looked up the information and for what it wouldnt have made an impact on what LE thought at all.

So in theory it may or may not be the truth , and the writer looking up the hitman for the novel , and his wife is missing will find himself with the exact same outcome of LE investigation that Casey Anthony found herself in relating to the search.

Right or wrong whatever the search was for in LE mind there was only ever one reason. The same would be true for the writer.

The writer searching hitman, hopefully he has a rough draft, outline, treatment, synopsis or partial manuscript to back up his claim.

Nothing had helped to sway my thoughts on Casey's guilt until I heard Dr Keith Ablow, Forensic Psychiatrist being interviewed on FOX last night. Here is a view of his thoughts, not from the 7th but similar:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/07/05/why-casey-anthonys-verdict-makes-sense/

I can hardly type the word George in this post as it is so hard to place him as the one responsible for what happened to Caylee. But Dr Ablow pointed out many things that just made me listen, forming little baby seeds of doubt as to Casey's murdering Caylee.

ETA: A note: During the S Peterson case it was Dr Ablow on MSNBC who told us that one of the main reasons people murder others is to eliminate those who are a threat to their future lifestyle.

Laci and Connor would keep Scott from living the life of a playboy. The same principle with Casey, where as Caylee grew older she was possibly becoming a threat to the lifestyle Casey wanted to live. Just an example IMO

No Doubt she is a Murderer not guilty does not mean innocent! I do however have Doubt's about our society where it seems common sense is truly lacking and crime sure does pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419