2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

See? She's so dang good she bamboozled him too!

I just turned on the TV during the last one minute of his interview.
Couldn't figure out how he's talking about a patient.
Isn't that against HIPPA?????

If nothing else, what about ethics?
No ethics code?

He would need consent to make any statement as to her evaluation or diagnosis. She still has HIPAA law protection and he's supposed to follow the APA Codes of Ethics. Presumably, he got signed consent to release this information.

I bet ICA and Jose have released this Dr to let all the producers know it is safe to be around ICA. LOL LOL

So she is not a sociopath or a psychopath. Just a little too casual and inappropriate, that's all.

So dancing and drinking and _____ing, just hours after 'finding' your child dead---that is just casually inappropriate behavior? For a month or so...?

No ethics code?

She is a liar, a thief, a con artist,a scammer, and malingerer, but not because of mental illness.. those are just lifestyle choices..

I will admit it, I have been watching HLN nonstop..I can even get it on my satellite radio when Im in the car. I cant get enough of these shenanigans and updates. I wish they would put the webcam back up at the Anthony house. :)

I sure like some honesty, thanks for making me feel better. It's making DH aggravated but I don't care!

Don't you have a speakers icon to click on, bottom right, right next to the time?

me=:loser: :floorlaugh:

Thank you so much! I didn't get to hear the dr. did he reveal anything? TIA

Here we go.... another supposed kidnapped baby.

Mom in jail want cooperate w/LE.

Hope mother hasn't been following this trial.

I don't know about you guys, but if any one of those worthless (IMHO) jurors get big bucks to talk about their lack of due diligence in carrying out their duties as a juror, I am going to be pretty PISSED OFF. I wish that there would be a serious discussion about the "dumbing down of America" and how it seems to have impacted the CA jury. I believe that the court system has to begin to monitor what goes on in the jury rooms across the country to ensure that this travesty of justice does not occur again. I wouldn't be so angry is I thought they had a least tried to go over the evidence, but COME ON....
That is a VERY GOOD IDEA!

I really want to see the motion to unseal the jailhouse video. I was hoping a newsstation would get it...and I hope it WORKS.

I know you are curious as are many of us but it's not indicative or guilt or innocence according to JA.

Wm Weitz, PhD: evaluation of CA for DT; interviewed her, examined ICA behind jail house walls (don't know when)

-mental defect: No---no evidence of psychosis nor mood disorders

-many indices of personality disorder, but none that met t formal disorder

-no sociopathic nor psychopathic disorder

WTH
I've thought it was a character issue all along. Lack thereof, of course.

No ethics code?

A plant by the DT?

No ethics code?

He had to have been asked or paid to go in the show by Jose and tell the world Casey is not nuts and safe to be around.

He would lose his license if he was not released.

So she is just a bad person with a bad attitude ... Right?

That's what I thought...ok, so if she's not mentally ill she's just a spoiled brat who killed her kid for selfish reasons. And KC's defense team thinks this makes her look better how?? Who else would have given permission for this guy to talk except Casey? It's so weird.

I bet ICA and Jose have released this Dr to let all the producers know it is safe to be around ICA. LOL LOL

I think it was and exchange for non payment? JB doesn't like to pay experts remember.:floorlaugh:

No ethics code?

That is what I thought too, at first.

But as someone upstream mentioned---The DT probably asked him to release his 'findings,' because they want her to go mainstream.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130
Back