2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take much to make JB look even more petty than usual, but his childish efforts at trying to demean NG's show .... don't make me laugh Jose.
Here we have a successful woman, a distinguished prosecutor for many years, with a megamillion audience every night, best selling author - and then we have JB- couldn't get admitted to the Bar for years, failed Bikini salesman, habitual debtor, cannot STAND it that NG had him and his client figured out in a nanosecond.
Do the Math..... :great:

And if I'm not mistaken, NG never lost a case during her ten years as prosecutor here in Atlanta.

Special forces could fly her into Gitmo and they could drop her at the gate. Just point her to the beach and tell her it's Miami, she'll go.

Gitmo? Just think what they could get out of ICA with some Waterboarding.. :great:

And if I'm not mistaken, NG never lost a case during her ten years as prosecutor here in Atlanta.

Yes, she is distinguished in her profession, and she earned her position by hard work and devotion to seeking justice.

She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

I'm curious. If those are your feelings, and I respect them, why do you bother looking on this thread. ?

It just occurred to me when I was reading something else that I believe the team never thought they would get KC off. A lesser count maybe. But not off, not-not guilty and zammm she's out. This creates a lot of problems for them, all of them I doubt they are prepared for. It's not like this is OJ who had money and could get away. Someone has to come up with this money to pay for KC who is now too hot to handle. It's ultimate reversal of fortune.

Instead of JB saying KC screwed up, the baby drowned, she'd seen this movie and thought she could get away with just saying the baby had been kidnapped, duct taped her mouth and hope she'd never be found. Defense had to implicate innocent people, outrage the public sense of decency with allegations against RK, putting TES searchers through the ringer, demeaning T. Miller, ruin lives of her brother, her father, her mother. Now she's coming out and the very affect they were trying to communicate to the public is working against them.

In jail, saved from DP, JB could have been her hero. He saved her life, book deals, media interviews, offers for his own show. Now nobody wants to touch him because the public is done with people making money off this poor child. In jail IRS could not do much to KC. Outside it's a nightmare for JB. He must be scrambling to make up that money she owes IRS because that debt is climbing as we speak. Hiding her is an expense. If she actually has to go to a mental health facility another expense. A place to live, security. It's like a running ticker. jmo

Would not count. It is based on what you have paid into the system through your employment. Not money that you get for selling your murdered baby's pictures.

I posted this earlier, but a person CAN get SSI even if they never worked. I know of four people on SSI for having schizophrenia that never worked. I know of others who get it based on other medical or mental reasons. It's not a huge chunk of money, but combined with other state and local programs, a person can get by on it. My son gets $640 per month due to schizophrenia and he's never been able to work.

She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

I totally agree. Leave her completely alone. No book deals, no interviews, no nuttin'. Leave her in obscurity.

If anyone read all the doc dumps and saw the trial, i guess we can draw our own conclusions. She is guilty as sin, imo. It will catch up to her at some point, maybe not until after death, but it will. jmo

I posted this earlier, but a person CAN get SSI even if they never worked. I know of four people on SSI for having schizophrenia that never worked. I know of others who get it based on other medical or mental reasons. It's not a huge chunk of money, but combined with other state and local programs, a person can get by on it. My son gets $640 per month due to schizophrenia and he's never been able to work.

But KC is not ill. She is a sociopath. She can work, she can function. Just because she does not want to work is not a reason to collect. Schizophrenia is disabling. KC is not disabled and has been examined by doctors who say she is competent. Plus she would never admit that she has a problem. jmo

Since KC has been diagnosed mentally competent how would she qualify? It takes a long time to get accepted even when there's a legit illness.

I'm curious. If those are your feelings, and I respect them, why do you bother looking on this thread. ?

The title of this thread is "per Cheney Mason..Casey not going home". I have been following the case just like most of us here all along. I wanted to see where Cheney Mason said she would be going. Is there a reason, because of my feelings, I should not read this thread?

(Bold mine)

Yes, someone does know for sure what happened to Caylee, but she's not talking. Since she's been found not guilty there is nothing stopping Casey from telling the TRUE story of what happened.

But KC is not ill. She is a sociopath. She can work, she can function. Just because she does not want to work is not a reason to collect. Schizophrenia is disabling. KC is not disabled and has been examined by doctors who say she is competent. Plus she would never admit that she has a problem. jmo

My original post was responding to a general question about social security and if KC could apply for it due to PTSD after the trial. KC could get it if she was diagnosed with something like that. Doesn't have anything to do with competency to stand trial. What I'm saying is that KC could have a mental issue NOW and if so, she wouldn't have had to pay into social security to draw benefits. That last sentence is the point I was trying to get across. Not that I agree that there is something wrong with her for which she could draw SSI, just that she could get it if so, even if she never worked a day in her life. Just to clarify how SS works, not to say that she had or has any mental condition.

My original post was responding to a general question about social security and if KC could apply for it due to PTSD after the trial. KC could get it if she was diagnosed with something like that. Doesn't have anything to do with competency to stand trial. What I'm saying is that KC could have a mental issue NOW and if so, she wouldn't have had to pay into social security to draw benefits. That last sentence is the point I was trying to get across. Not that I agree that there is something wrong with her for which she could draw SSI, just that she could get it if so, even if she never worked a day in her life. Just to clarify how SS works, not to say that she had or has any mental condition.

Okay, I gottsha. I read it wrong. Thanks

The title of this thread is "per Cheney Mason..Casey not going home". I have been following the case just like most of us here all along. I wanted to see where Cheney Mason said she would be going. Is there a reason, because of my feelings, I should not read this thread?

he just said not home. other reports say he would have her at his house briefly, possibly. yeah, don't believe that but that's just imo. i figure they will sneak her back into Cindy and George's house until she gets the next depo out of the way. then again i can see her totally blowing off that depo.

or either she will get to go on a magical media tour with some handler that the DT or Cindy and an agent set up. seriously, she was so pizzed when Cindy and George got to go do their "cameos" that Casey had to bring it up when they visited. she is dying to go and get to do the media tour.

(Bold mine)

Yes, someone does know for sure what happened to Caylee, but she's not talking. Since she's been found not guilty there is nothing stopping Casey from telling the TRUE story of what happened.

You are absolutely correct. I hope she does tell the TRUE story about what happened and offers some type of proof to back it up.

You are absolutely correct. I hope she does tell the TRUE story about what happened and offers some type of proof to back it up.

Well hope dies last. And why should anyone believe any story she does tell?

It just occurred to me when I was reading something else that I believe the team never thought they would get KC off. A lesser count maybe. But not off, not-not guilty and zammm she's out. This creates a lot of problems for them, all of them I doubt they are prepared for. It's not like this is OJ who had money and could get away. Someone has to come up with this money to pay for KC who is now too hot to handle. It's ultimate reversal of fortune.

Instead of JB saying KC screwed up, the baby drowned, she'd seen this movie and thought she could get away with just saying the baby had been kidnapped, duct taped her mouth and hope she'd never be found. Defense had to implicate innocent people, outrage the public sense of decency with allegations against RK, putting TES searchers through the ringer, demeaning T. Miller, ruin lives of her brother, her father, her mother. Now she's coming out and the very affect they were trying to communicate to the public is working against them.

In jail, saved from DP, JB could have been her hero. He saved her life, book deals, media interviews, offers for his own show. Now nobody wants to touch him because the public is done with people making money off this poor child. In jail IRS could not do much to KC. Outside it's a nightmare for JB. He must be scrambling to make up that money she owes IRS because that debt is climbing as we speak. Hiding her is an expense. If she actually has to go to a mental health facility another expense. A place to live, security. It's like a running ticker. jmo

BBM

The very first thought I had after I picked my jaw up off the floor was, "Where on earth is going to go now?" How can she go back home, etc. I think you are competely right. I can imagine her DT saying to her just before they went in there, "Okay, no matter what it is, they are working on your appeal, so you won't be in there long." I think they are as gobsmacked as we are and scrambling to make arrangemnets for her.

With Baez's track record of mismanaging his own finances, it will be interesting to see how fast her care is transferred to some other team. Because, believe me, it will take a TEAM of people to keep this loser in line.

Call Dr Phil STAT! :crazy:

They actually get paid to be on Celebrity Rehab?

Dr. Phil would tear her up just for the sheer fun of it. I don't think Dr. Drew would ever let her on his show. JMO.

Diane Downs was pregnant during her trial. I wouldn't doubt if ICA gets pregnant soon too. It's almost like they are trying to say, "See I like children, I wouldn't kill my own child." JMHO

Thank you for bringing that up. It goes with this case.

I am now reading Ann Rule's - Small Sacrifices, the story (Diane Downs) of a mother who shoots her children. Makes media interviews and played games with the cops and tells lie after lie, changes her story many times. She even got pregnant as a ploy for public sympathy.

Read the book, forget the movie {the movie was good but not enough of the story}

I think this is a must read, its like a premier for CA and ICA. Just look at the way she play the media aganist the police and DA office.

BBM

The very first thought I had after I picked my jaw up off the floor was, "Where on earth is going to go now?" How can she go back home, etc. I think you are competely right. I can imagine her DT saying to her just before they went in there, "Okay, no matter what it is, they are working on your appeal, so you won't be in there long." I think they are as gobsmacked as we are and scrambling to make arrangemnets for her.

With Baez's track record of mismanaging his own finances, it will be interesting to see how fast her care is transferred to some other team. Because, believe me, it will take a TEAM of people to keep this loser in line.

She won't last long where ever she goes. She won't stay in treatment. She'll have so many lawsuits what money she makes will be spent so JB will have no use for her. When HHJP asked JB about the state's lawsuit, he looked like "who me?" LOL I think he plans to hand her off to a public defender as soon as possible.

Lippman was on HLN a couple days ago and I didn't hear his entire answer but he said KC can not go home now and something about someone would die if she did. Did anyone else hear what I am referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingfish8877