2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that. I find it repulsive that the DT, family and jurors are getting death threats. People want to know where she lives so they can what stalk her and protest outside her house? She was acquitted. She is a free citizen like all of you. She does have rights and if anyone harms or kills her they will most definitely not be acquitted of assault or murder.

Unless that person hires Jose and is fortunate enough to get a jury like the last one.

Thank you for bringing that up. It goes with this case.

I am now reading Ann Rule's - Small Sacrifices, the story (Diane Downs) of a mother who shoots her children. Makes media interviews and played games with the cops and tells lie after lie, changes her story many times. She even got pregnant as a ploy for public sympathy.

Read the book, forget the movie {the movie was good but not enough of the story}

I think this is a must read, its like a premier for CA and ICA. Just look at the way she play the media aganist the police and DA office.

I have read that book several times and did some research years ago on her. I think that case is one of the reasons I got interested in forensics and human psyche. Ann Rule was very thorough in her book, and KC reminds me of Diane a lot. The promiscuity, very strange behavior after her kids were hurt/killed, claims of sexual abuse, etc. were all very familiar to me.

(if she went home...)

Casey: 9-1-1 Hello? Hello? 911?

911: This is 911 Do you have an emergency?

Casey: My name is Casey Anthony, Hopespring Drive, I got out of prison because I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. But I can't get out of my house, they are throwing rocks at my house, they have flattened my tires, they spray painted a Target on my garage, GET OVER HERE right now and get rid of them!

911: We'll have someone out there in 31 days, is there anything else you need?

Thank you! Sabrina! I needed a laugh :great::great:

My thoughts exactly. Why would she want yet another converstion taped between her mother and her and plastered all over the NG entertainment show.

Because she LOVES seeing herself on TV.

Oh, and so she can critique herself too.

I dont see who would want to watch her interview . I don't and noone I know does
Any questions I wanted answered from her I wanted 3 years ago ..not now .
I dont think she still wants to answer questions .
I see a DUI , drugs and a stripper pole in her future .
I am not being mean here, that's what I see .

Casey doesn't have many long term friends .
Whoever she stays with after the trial will not last long either .
Imagine the attitude she will have once she is released ? I think she will be impossible and is not going to listen to anyone .

Casey doesn't have many long term friends .
Whoever she stays with after the trial will not last long either .
Imagine the attitude she will have once she is released ? I think she will be impossible and is not going to listen to anyone .

She didn't before she killed Caylee, she won't now. Even the people that she knew for a long time turned on her as soon as she needed them to vouch for her. Other than saying she appeared to be a good mother, they also said she was wierd, talked too much, lied all the time, slept around, argued with her mother often or avoided her mother, stole from them, etc.

I dont see who would want to watch her interview . I don't and noone I know does
Any questions I wanted answered from her I wanted 3 years ago ..not now .
I dont think she still wants to answer questions .
I see a DUI , drugs and a stripper pole in her future .
I am not being mean here, that's what I see .

The only interview I want to see is the one where John Morgan slings the hardballs like a pitching machine.

It is my opinion that this little witch will hide behind her attorneys as long as she can. She is still a witch. We all MUST stay strong and boycott whatever she may come up with in the future ~ We will do that for Caylee. That's it.

They won't provide a hiding place for her for long. Little does she know, she is not special to them. Money is special to them, their families are special to them, their futures and their reputations are special to them...but in the long term, she is not.
They got what they needed, she got what she needed. They have nothing in common with a loser 25 year old with no future, at least not a healthy one. Eventually, they will find her as tiresome as everyone else she ever knew did.
But ssshhhhh, don't tell her that! I find a little bit of joy in knowing that KC thinks people worship her. When she realizes that her mother is the only one that does, and she has to go crawling back to the Hopespring pit-o-fire (or wherever CA resides) it will be a day of great rejoice for us all. They deserve one another.

We need a game plan to thwart whatever money-making deals come the public's way in the future. A loud voice making a stinking big deal out of movies, books, interviews, etc. I don't know why but I still have the feeling that there is a vigilante near her that has her in his/her sights. I don't want to feed into that, but I do want to thwart anyone trying to make money off of little Caylee.

Off topic - I was raised in a town near where Kyron went missing and am very familiar with the area. I'll be down that way this weekend and plan to do some snooping around. I'll need to pop over to that thread and get acquainted with that case and see if anyone has suggestions for me.

Casey must pay the taxes on that $200,000. + interest + penalties.
It was income, doesn't matter that she didn't have to work for it, it was income just the same. Too bad Florida doesn't have a state income tax because then they could get her for that too.

Yes, it's probably treated as Royalty Income, which is ordinary income. If that was the only income she had and she didn't itemize deductions, she'd be taxed on $200,000 less about $9,3650 (standard deduction and personal exemption.) She might be also able to reduce her income subject to tax by deducting some expenses for generating this income like part of Jose's fees and perhaps or his travel to NY if that was to close the deal for her, but she couldn't deduction her criminal defense expenses. Her tax would be around 33% of the result. If she sold the pictures in the year Caylee died, her tax might be less because she might be able to take Caylee as a dependent.

I posted this earlier, but a person CAN get SSI even if they never worked. I know of four people on SSI for having schizophrenia that never worked. I know of others who get it based on other medical or mental reasons. It's not a huge chunk of money, but combined with other state and local programs, a person can get by on it. My son gets $640 per month due to schizophrenia and he's never been able to work.

Yes you can get SSI if you've never worked but not SSDI unless you are getting your SSDI based on your deceased spouse's earnings.

Couldn't agree more. If she meets with hostility and revulsion everywhere she goes from now on, and her slimy defense team too, then tough- they came by it the old fashioned way- they earned it.
You can shun people and there is no threat, real or implied, just choose to never support anything they do in any way, and speak out about it every opportunity you have.

Exactly and even if one buys that KC didn't chloroform Caylee, stick her in the trunk and throw her in the swamp, Jose has said flat out that she didn't call 911, didn't bury her child properly and didn't seem to miss her a whit, or mourn her a moment, after someone threw her in a swamp. Nothing not to shun or not to detest here!

I don't think KC is going back home because she is afraid of her father, too. I don't think she ever was before but when she was out on bail GA bought a gun and stored it in his car. He later claimed he purchased it so he could find Caylee's killer. We all know GA has always known who killed Caylee. I think KC is afraid LE might have given GA the gun back. As long as GA is in the house I doubt KC will ever go back.

CM knows noone is hated as much as KC is. If she went back and GA acted on his anger he would probably get away with it....crime of passion. So I think that is why CM was adament about KC not going home. jmo

TMZ has a picture of George and Cindy lounging by a pool at a "resort" in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod