2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

If she fades away by staying in seclusion for awhile till this dies down, your right. If she shows up on National TV for an interview after her release....I rest my case. jmo

She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

Amen to that. I find it repulsive that the DT, family and jurors are getting death threats. People want to know where she lives so they can what stalk her and protest outside her house? She was acquitted. She is a free citizen like all of you. She does have rights and if anyone harms or kills her they will most definitely not be acquitted of assault or murder.

Hi, I worked in L&D in a hospital for 30yrs. If someone in their 3rd trimester, who claims to have had periods throughout the pregnancy, who claims to not have known she was pregnant, had no prenatal care was to seek out a family practice dr or a nurse midwife they would refer that patient to an ob/gyn. An ob/gyn is the appropriate kind of dr to do a detailed ultrasound to determine the estimated due date based on fetal growth (femur length, weight). Very few family practice docs or midwives would take that on. The delaying of prenatal care is also a red flag for other problems of the "social" kind. Where I worked it was pretty much an automatic drug screen on mom and a meconium drug test on baby at birth, depending on just how late care began. Meconium drug testing on baby can detect the exposure to drugs for a longer time that they can be detected in the mother. Does anyone know how many weeks they thought she was when diagnosed? I just can't see any provider other than an ob/gyn willing to risk the repercussions over mis-calculating a due date and delivering a premature baby. Laws may vary from state to state but most hospitals conform to standards set by JCAH.

Yes, agree, agree, and agree....

I was making two points.

First, for many months, CA has been blamed for not taking ICA to the doctor, any doctor for pre-natal care.

Second, who said she didn't have any pre-natal care or had never seen a OBGYN? Aren't HIPPA files confidential? So the answer is either CA or ICA. One a confirmed habitual liar, and one a known liar that was impeached on the witness stand.

So why are we assuming Baez's statement was the truth? We know 99.5% of his other statements aren't - why this one?

She was found not guilty but the Jurors do not believe her innocent.
I don't particularly care what they think anyway as I know for 100% sure in my mind that she killed her child (who was also a US citizen) and has apparently got away with it.
I am a US citizen too and I will express my outrage at her freedom to whomever I choose.

Today I have had one small miracle - I actually laughed about this case. I am putting around my condo doing this and that, and a thought popped in my head.......

"I wonder if Casey is trying to call Tony?"............

Okay ...I accept that I am still half crazy...

I don't know why but it just cracked me up. Then I realized I hope that young man is in hiding....

well from what I heard somewhere Geraldo has the first interview with her and JB will want to be by her side when she gives that interview - so, wherever Geraldo is filming, is her first stop

Well, I guess that would be his yaht????

She was found not guilty but the Jurors do not believe her innocent.
I don't particularly care what they think anyway as I know for 100% sure in my mind that she killed her child (who was also a US citizen) and has apparently got away with it.
I am a US citizen too and I will express my outrage at her freedom to whomever I choose.

:goodpost: :grouphug:

CM... I lost what little respect for him that was left after watching the trial, when he chewed the media out in that "press conference," and especially when he was photographed flipping the bird at the post trial party.

Personally, I wouldn't believe one single word that man said.

ICA... She won't talk to GA because he dared to try and tell the truth.:sick:

Yes, agree, agree, and agree....

I was making two points.

First, for many months, CA has been blamed for not taking ICA to the doctor, any doctor for pre-natal care.

Second, who said she didn't have any pre-natal care or had never seen a OBGYN? Aren't HIPPA files confidential? So the answer is either CA or ICA. One a confirmed habitual liar, and one a known liar that was impeached on the witness stand.

So why are we assuming Baez's statement was the truth? We know 99.5% of his other statements aren't - why this one?
She should have gotten herself to an OB!
All lies IMO even as to when GA found out she was pregnant-
He knew much earlier and absolutely by Rick's wedding.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5

Attachments

• may.png
    may.png
    69 KB · Views: 17
Amen to that. I find it repulsive that the DT, family and jurors are getting death threats. People want to know where she lives so they can what stalk her and protest outside her house? She was acquitted. She is a free citizen like all of you. She does have rights and if anyone harms or kills her they will most definitely not be acquitted of assault or murder.

I agree. If this happened in every case, Defense attorneys being threatened, jurors being threatened, people acquitted being threatened, defendants families being threatened, our justice system and laws would fall apart. The media would determine a person guilty or innocent. Jurors would be afraid to serve, or ever come up with an unpopular verdict, defense attorneys would be afraid to represent unpopular clients and innocent people would easily be given the DP or long prison sentences. This is not a society I would want to live in. I do not know if KC is guilty or innocent, but she was acquitted of the crime and that is the law. She should be left alone.

She should have gotten herself to an OB!
All lies IMO even as to when GA found out she was pregnant-
He knew much earlier and absolutely by Rick's wedding.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5

Does any one else think that CA just likes to lie? She likes the challenge that the lying brings. Denying the obvious just to see the look on everyone's faces. I've seen her do it in the depositions. Why would she not play her little game with her family? It's all about attention, even negative, some people derive pleasure from. It may not be so, but it is what I see. jmo

I agree. If this happened in every case, Defense attorneys being threatened, jurors being threatened, people acquitted being threatened, defendants families being threatened, our justice system and laws would fall apart. The media would determine a person guilty or innocent. Jurors would be afraid to serve, or ever come up with an unpopular verdict, defense attorneys would be afraid to represent unpopular clients and innocent people would easily be given the DP or long prison sentences. This is not a society I would want to live in. I do not know if KC is guilty or innocent, but she was acquitted of the crime and that is the law. She should be left alone.

Once you go on TV to do media interviews for money you can no longer expect privacy. You've opened that door. You can't have it both ways. KC has the power to walk away from this all by not commenting. The juror's were given that option by the judge. One juror is holding out 6 figures. There goes that door again..... jmo

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

I think you have answered your own question, Kimster. That and the fact that he testified at the grand jury which resulted in an indictment against her for murder. His crime in her eyes was telling the truth.

Does any one else think that CA just likes to lie? She likes the challenge that the lying brings. Denying the obvious just to see the look on everyone's faces. I've seen her do it in the depositions. Why would she not play her little game with her family? It's all about attention, even negative, some people derive pleasure from. It may not be so, but it is what I see. jmo

GA also said the dogs were not sick, Caylee could even speak in sentences,
Casey told him she hadn't even left Orange county since march of 2008, and that he had heard of Zanny in jan 2008.

I'm seriously beginning to think CA was the one making up a lot of the stories up and telling the family to play along...
I'm not convinced yet...

If Casey never left town and was taking the 30 days that CA gave her could all the lies we heard about Zachary and work and Jacksonville and the car wreck with ZFG be CA's imagination running wild? Sounds to me like ICA just told GA no I have been in town I never left.

I think CA was ♥n all the lies.

Today I have had one small miracle - I actually laughed about this case. I am putting around my condo doing this and that, and a thought popped in my head.......

"I wonder if Casey is trying to call Tony?"............

Okay ...I accept that I am still half crazy...

I don't know why but it just cracked me up. Then I realized I hope that young man is in hiding....

I have wondered this too :floorlaugh: I think he should change his # and tell all his friends to not give it to crazy chick. I can hear him saying that actually. I dont think he;d want anything to do with her and he could be a little scarred from this mess.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/

I don't see her chillin' by the pool with her parents ; ) It doesn't look like them to me..

didn't look like them to me either (and frankly at this point I beyond caring)

fwiw... Jeff Ashton said the best thing people could do right now with their anger was to turn their backs on Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/video/28498264/index.html

and I agree (to me this includes her parental units)
:twocents:

I am not even doing Internet searches on her name or on the jurors or her family because I'm afraid it will "trend" somewhere and make her look like a popular subject. The less popular she looks, the less the media or other entities will pay her for interviews, pictures, books, etc. Supply/demand. No demand, no $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82