2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness. How can she go home? It would look bad. Back to the person who molested her? Back to the scene of Caylee's death? People might talk. And we know how important appearances are to the Anthonys.

I'm starting to think the DT and ICA are going to have to look abroad for $$$ opportunities . If you look at the Today's Current News thread ,people are dropping them like flies and the public is speaking up by the millions.

So they have one week to figure it out. I am guessing that we will not be told because of the security concerns. It will leak out though, especially if she stays in Orlando or central Florida. I would not be at all surprised if she does not show up at the scheduled deposition with Morgan.

Earlier I thought she would end up in California, but now I do not know....

Diane Downs was pregnant during her trial. I wouldn't doubt if ICA gets pregnant soon too. It's almost like they are trying to say, "See I like children, I wouldn't kill my own child." JMHO

sad part of that statement? Is that Caylee was her own child too :(

So they have one week to figure it out. I am guessing that we will not be told because of the security concerns. It will leak out though, especially if she stays in Orlando or central Florida. I would not be at all surprised if she does not show up at the scheduled deposition with Morgan.

Earlier I thought she would end up in California, but now I do not know....

If she is out at 2pm on Sunday, she should enter Target at 718 Maguire Blvd, Orlando FL around 4:22pm

nothing is wrong with the DT not getting the GJ transcript... hhjp reviewed GA's testimony to see if it contradicted what he testified to in court and in his depos and it did not

(that is why the DT was requesting it):twocents:

"I wanna talk about this grand jury.
This secret Grand Jury which is normally secret and is secret for various reasons."
- Jose Baez

So if the grand jury wasn't secret... then perhaps the defense team were also leaked the content of George's testimony.

Or perhaps not.

Either way, that testimony is why Casey hates George. It may not matter what he even said.

If Casey moves home, George will most certainly move out.
Cindy and Casey will live there together and likely raise "our little girl" all over again.

I hope that doesn't happen...

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5

I read this deposition yesterday all 377 pages...
must not be the GJ testimony It's from Aug 5 2009
didn't gain much other than many things CA said are a lie
or George is lying... seperate mistruths maybe.
GA said nothing of value about KC.
doesn't recall much or didn't ask...
Can't see why she'd stop talking to him if he said
anything like what I read here.
other than him trying to pin it on Jesse
RM or TL
- He was following them for awhile!
He followed Jesse from 7/15 til the end of AUGUST!
no winder REV G was mad.

How was he helping promote the search for Caylee by
following Jesse for 6 wks?
and waiting in parking lots for TL to come outside...
moo
I would not be going home to a dad that

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 19
  • follow.png
    follow.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 16
  • grund.png
    grund.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 16
  • tl.jpg
    tl.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
well from what I heard somewhere Geraldo has the first interview with her and JB will want to be by her side when she gives that interview - so, wherever Geraldo is filming, is her first stop

what, by stealing it? ITA and ask you this: who will put up with it like CA did/will? it just proves my point.

Most likley some man like the young, ignorant fellow standing outside of the courthouse holding a "Casey, will you marry me?" sign. There is one born every minute and I noticed that there were mostly young men around Casey's age at the courthouse standing in the "support" area and arguing in her favor. I'm sure she has had her share of fan mail while incarcerated.

well from what I heard somewhere Geraldo has the first interview with her and JB will want to be by her side when she gives that interview - so, wherever Geraldo is filming, is her first stop

As Casey said, so many times: I'm totally, absolutely not surprised.:floorlaugh: Geraldo did a complete flip-flop on his opinion of her guilt. Orginally he was protesting about the SA going after the death penalty, and stated many times that he did think that she killed Caylee but did not support the death penalty for this type of case then as soon as the "Not guilty" verdict hit the news he changed his view to a "not guilty" from the start and re-enforced his friendship with Jose...........so of course he gets the first interview.

I have adopted an entirely new view about her acquittal. I think it will be better in the end than if she was found guilty. She is going to have a huge fall from the 'victory' she thinks she has attained. The public HATES her. She is under the allusion that she is a celebrity now. But she will see the truth soon enough. She will be angry and frustrated to no end. This will not have a happy ending. She is going to be miserable and haunted imo.

I pray you are right.
Yes, she will be major fisties over her "fall" from the celebrity status she *thinks* she should be enjoying. No motor home, no irish speaking babies, no more SHOPPING. She will be needing another pair of sunglasses and please don't be illusioned she will settle for a pr from Target. I am sure she will get new expensive ones to match her oh so important life now.

Oh and for the record, I don't suspect GA of anything having to do with Caylees death or disposal of her body. Cindy lied about the chloroform searches, in the 'old days' she would be charged with perjury. George also lied about "no affair" with River. I think they did have a couple of sexual trists. But he couldn't admit it on the stand due to Cindy. (He didn't want her to know OR she knew and didn't want him to humiliate her in front of zillions of people watching.) Dunno which. But those of us gals who have been cheated on- and many who haven't- knew as the words came from his lips he was lying. His adding that it was "funny" to him TWICE was the final blow. Lying Lying Lying GA about cheating cheating and also about the $$ he "borrowed" from River.

And lastly, I expect her to be released incognito, (and not on Saturday as we have been told...much earlier) dunno if the reporters and photographers will catch her release (like they are promising "us" that they will). IMO it will be super secret release so CM will be involved cos he is the atty of slime. Baez would botch it up.
Maybe she will go and bunk w/ Dorothy Clay Sims or that other atty with the dark hair and glasses, the one who looks like a mouse. No way will JB or CM's wives approve of the little ***t being in THEIR home.

abbie

Dr. Drew seemed quite fascinated with Casey, in a medical way. I would bet he would take her into some rehab for mental health diagnosis and treatment.

Maybe GR will reveal where she plans to live, on a map, pretty much like he did in Iraq. Google map this time...no sand.

I think she is going to punk whomever gets the first interview. She will sit there with JB and when a question is asked, look at him. He will say, "At this time, my client cannot discuss that."

My thoughts? once they have her settled somewhere, out of sight out of mind.
Everyone else including the DT. has a life to live. She is going to be surprised. I give her a couple weeks of hoopla and everyone will be gone.

Here is contact information for the xhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Let them know if you like/don't like what they are showing..

She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member