2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
(if she went home...)

Casey: 9-1-1 Hello? Hello? 911?

911: This is 911 Do you have an emergency?

Casey: My name is Casey Anthony, Hopespring Drive, I got out of prison because I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. But I can't get out of my house, they are throwing rocks at my house, they have flattened my tires, they spray painted a Target on my garage, GET OVER HERE right now and get rid of them!

911: We'll have someone out there in 31 days, is there anything else you need?

One POST OF THE DAY AWARD coming right up!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Orange Co. jail visits are not in person. They're via video link from across the street. I'm sure KC thought Mom must be an idiot to think she'd want the world to see them talk considering they only have to wait a few more days.

My thoughts exactly. Why would she want yet another converstion taped between her mother and her and plastered all over the NG entertainment show.

Indeed. The prosecution didn't make their case. That's how the system works.

From what I am hearing from the Jurors thus far,their decision had nothing to do with the prosecution making their case.

It's all about non evidence they were instructed not to consider,speculation,and fondness for Jose Baez.

My thoughts exactly. Why would she want yet another converstion taped between her mother and her and plastered all over the NG entertainment show.

That's how the system works in Florida. Sunshine and all that...

Originally Posted by gladiatorqueen
Amen to that. I find it repulsive that the DT, family and jurors are getting death threats. People want to know where she lives so they can what stalk her and protest outside her house? She was acquitted. She is a free citizen like all of you. She does have rights and if anyone harms or kills her they will most definitely not be acquitted of assault or murder.

I agree. If this happened in every case, Defense attorneys being threatened, jurors being threatened, people acquitted being threatened, defendants families being threatened, our justice system and laws would fall apart. The media would determine a person guilty or innocent. Jurors would be afraid to serve, or ever come up with an unpopular verdict, defense attorneys would be afraid to represent unpopular clients and innocent people would easily be given the DP or long prison sentences. This is not a society I would want to live in. I do not know if KC is guilty or innocent, but she was acquitted of the crime and that is the law. She should be left alone.

When KC decided to not call LE for 31 days after her child was "missing," she absolutely gave up her rights to privacy as it exists for this case. Not guillty is not the same as innocent. I have no interest in hounding her and I hope no vigilante decides to punish her privately, but she brought this on herself. This forum is to discuss crime and like many others here, I am curious as to why people do what they do. So, I will read what's posted here and will reply and that is not going to change just because KC was found not guilty. IMO, she is not not guilty and am outraged that a child has been murdered and the mother who was last seen with her walks without a scratch. But bottom line for me is that this forum helps me pursue my intersts in a healthy way. I fear more and more parents will kill their children because so many are getting away with it. Someone has to stand up for those children. Something needs to be done. We can start here. There is so much strength in numbers.

If KC wants to be left alone she should move to an island and take up knitting for orphans. She reaps what she sows.

From what I am hearing from the Jurors thus far,their decision had nothing to do with the prosecution making their case.

It's all about non evidence they were instructed not to consider,speculation,and fondness for Jose Baez.

I partly agree but I don't think it was quite that benign.
If you have watched Jennifer Ford talk she comes across as having a huge chip on her shoulder toward LE ( she has a previous DUI) so she has some character deficits anyway that slant her opinion. IMO

I sincerely hope no one is lumping together the people on this board who are freely expressing their thoughts and feelings about KC and the people who are making criminal death threats. There is a world of difference between the two.

My feelings about her are that I despise her and am repulsed by her and I hope she never has a moment's happiness or comfort in her life. Part of this is due to her behavior in court during her sentencing. I have never seen such a chilling lack of sorrow in a bereaved parent, nor such disgusting naked triumphalism because she had beaten the system. I would never hurt her but I also would not lift a finger to help her. She is not the only person in America with rights. Americans have free speech. And although this is difficult for an Anthony to accept, she does not get to control how people view her or speak to, or of, her. She is not the CEO of public opinion.

BBM Thanks Miss Plum~I was just about to post the same. Yes, there is a big difference in making death threats and expressing our thoughts on this forum.

I have never made a death threat nor would I ever make one. Casey Anthony is not worth getting in trouble over. Like you,I would not lift a finger to help her though.

Just for starters, the following things she will have to have when she walks, because it’s what she had before she was arrested on a ****ing whim.

She will have to have a place to live.
She will have to have a TV, Computer and Cell Phone
She will have to have furniture.
She will have to have food.
She will have to have toiletries.
She will have to have clothes.
She will have to have a vehicle.
And most of all, she will have to have MONEY

I don’t think JB, CM, DCS, MM or anyone else on the DT will put up the money for her security and housing, nor, would any of them put up the money to send her for counseling. That alone would run in the thousands of dollars unless, they use the Grief Counselor lady and she councils her for FREE.

KC comes out with a HUGE amount of money to pay back to the State and IRS for starters. Also, she has the $4,000.00 to pay the court on the 4 charges of lying to LE. Who will pay that for her???

I can’t see CM or JB footing the bill for any of this. If the judge sanctions JB like he said he would after the trial was over, JB might have his own money problem to worry with. Granted, the last one was less than $600.00, but still, I don’t see him taking on her money baggage.

If KC went to live with CM and his wife, it will not last long. The minute she is given rules by them she will hate them. When money comes up missing from them and they accuse her what will she do to them? When she starts demanding CM’s attention and showing hatred to his wife and family because she thinks she deserves all the attention, what will happen? I can’t see CM or his wife, letting her come live with them. I don’t see JB letting her go live with him. He has already seen how she is when she does not get her way. Who’s going to give her a job? JB, CM?

WHO will take this hated person into their home and lives, subject themselves and their family to the problems that will follow her for the rest of her life?

The only ones that would take her in would be Cindy and George. Remember, Cindy stated on the stand under oath, she and KC are alike. George also stated on the stand and under oath, he would do anything to save her life. They would let KC come back in that home and George, Cindy and KC would live happily ever after less Caylee. Or, I think maybe the Jurors can take turns letting her live with them.

Do we know if she has any money left in her commissary account?
What intrigues me is that no one expected the not guilty verdict. They all thought it was about getting her a prison sentence rather than death. However, the DT has called her a liar and a *advertiser censored*. Ooops. Now what? The DTs and the Anthonys are scrambling. Wonder if Lee can sleep at night wondering if he will see her standing over him watching and waiting to "touch" him. The backward defense leaves everyone with a very unsavory, unreliable and free baby killer to deal with. Who knew it would be so complicated... How can she go home - or anywhere now that she been "saved" ? They better put her under psychological observation somewhere, somehow for everyone's good and safety!

I have not seen anyone on this board threaten a juror or anyone else related to this case. If you have, then you should notify a moderator.

I think what is most upsetting about this case is not that they came to their conclusion, as that is their responsibility. What disturbs me the most about their verdict is that they only took 11 hours to come to their decision. They were there for weeks to decide whether or not KC killed her child. If they had gone back in the room and deliberated for weeks and re-looked over all the evidence and then come to this conclusion, yes, I would be disappointed, but I would feel like they cared enough to examine the evidence that they had and that would be that. But, we have looked at all the evidence plus some over and over again because we care about Caylee. We care that the truth comes out. My question to a juror would be that if Caylee was one of their loved ones would they be upset if the jury took 11 hours to determine that there wasn't enough evidence after weeks of evidence that was presented? Would you be upset if she were your loved one?

I do not wish harm to come to anyone associated with this case, ever!!!

I do feel like justice was denied due to inconvenience. I do pray a special blessing for the SA, LE, HHJP and anyone who searched and gave of their time and resources to help find Caylee and to get the truth of what happened.

We came to love Caylee as a daughter, granddaughter, niece, girl-next-door, that we never met. May she rest in peace.

I noticed JB used to like that description of NG's show too..
Sometime when I have nothing better to do I will compare the beneficial impact of NG's show and her record on disseminating information to her millions of viewers that may help in the search for missing persons who otherwise might go unnoticed, and help obtain justice for victims with no voice, and JB's life work.
OOPS I just did. He has none. He had to fake his resume on his website.
That's why he is so jealous of NG and it shows...

That's like saying she looks good on paper. The truth is she committed a vile murder against a helpless child and the system let her get away with it. Don't expect people to swallow that hideous injustice without complaining. That's how that system works too.
ZZ,
Yes, that's what has us shaken up. ICA got away with murder. I don't expect people to slow down venting about this case for long while. That's their right as American citizens--freedom of speech and all that.

The prosecution DID make their case. The JURORS made a huge error, not the prosecution.

BBM Thanks Miss Plum~I was just about to post the same. Yes, there is a big difference in making death threats and expressing our thoughts on this forum.

I have never made a death threat nor would I ever make one. Casey Anthony is not worth getting in trouble over. Like you,I would not lift a finger to help her though.

Couldn't agree more. If she meets with hostility and revulsion everywhere she goes from now on, and her slimy defense team too, then tough- they came by it the old fashioned way- they earned it.
You can shun people and there is no threat, real or implied, just choose to never support anything they do in any way, and speak out about it every opportunity you have.

I noticed JB used to like that description of NG's show too..

(snipped)

I noticed that as well. When I notice things like that I start thinking about the differences between people who would generally defend a trial outcome and DT apologists, and then next I ponder the motivations and/or remunerations of DT apologists and their disseminations.

(snipped)

I noticed that as well. When I notice things like that I start thinking about the differences between people who would generally defend a trial outcome and DT apologists, and then next I ponder the motivations and/or remunerations of DT apologists and their disseminations.

It doesn't take much to make JB look even more petty than usual, but his childish efforts at trying to demean NG's show .... don't make me laugh Jose.
Here we have a successful woman, a distinguished prosecutor for many years, with a megamillion audience every night, best selling author - and then we have JB- couldn't get admitted to the Bar for years, failed Bikini salesman, habitual debtor, cannot STAND it that NG had him and his client figured out in a nanosecond.
Do the Math..... :great:

This gets my vote for post of the day. Excellent!

She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

It doesn't take much to make JB look even more petty than usual, but his childish efforts at trying to demean NG's show .... don't make me laugh Jose.
Here we have a successful woman, a distinguished prosecutor for many years, with a megamillion audience every night, best selling author - and then we have JB- couldn't get admitted to the Bar for years, failed Bikini salesman, habitual debtor, cannot STAND it that NG had him and his client figured out in a nanosecond.
Do the Math..... :great:

Distinguished?! Oh my.

Stop Personalizing posts. Just stop. The rudeness and the baiting too. Voice your opinion leave all the snark out.

Originally Posted by goldenlover
She was found not guilty in a court of law. She is still a U.S. citizen. Why can't people just leave her alone, seriously. What is wrong with our society? If she is guilty of something, it will come back to her, somehow. Those that want to see her ostracized from society and take pleasure in constantly talking about how miserable of a life she will have are no better than what they are making her out to be.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.[/UNQUOTE]

She was found NOt GUILTY but she was not found INNOCENT. I have no problem wishing that she has a terrible time when she is released. She PURPOSELY ruined many lives. She accused INNOCENT people of murdering/kidnapping her child. She tortured her family endlessly, promising them the baby was safe and coming home for her 3rd birthday. She stole from her invalid grandfathers hospice fund, so she could get a new cell phone. She went on a movie date with her dead toddler decomposing in her trunk.
She publicly denounced the very people who were working overtime, trying to find her child, by calling them incompetent and frauds, and berated them for not following up on Caylee sightings, even though she knew the child was dead. She messed with her friends heads, like AMY H, by stealing from her, lying to her, making false promises, when Amy was virtually about to become homeless, telling her she had a place for her to move in to, 'soon.' All the while knowing it was a lie. And she repays Amy by trying to implicate her into the killing/kidnapping somehow, and having her painted as a *advertiser censored* and a loser on the stand. And to get out of a problem of her own making she blames her mom for leaving up the ladder and her father and brother for sexual abuse. {all lies}

Those are just a few things off the top of my head. So, sorry, but I really do not feel bad wishing her ill. And I disagree that it makes me 'no better than her.' My kids are alive and well. And the one time my toddler was physically injured I CALLED 911. He fell hard on a glass coffee table after jumping off the couch and I could have looked negligent, if not abusive. And WE WERE QUESTIONED at the hospital because he broke his little wrist and had a black eye. But did that make me want to NOT call for help? I could have let him stay in pain and cover it up so my mom wouldn't yell at me, which she did btw.

Good MOMS CALL 911 or someone for help when their kids are hurt, injured or ill. For the jury to keep calling her a 'good mom' is silly. imoo

I wish no ill on the jury. They did the best they could, I suppose. But that does not mean that I believe Casey is innocent. I saw the trial and the evidence presented. There was plenty to convince me that she was involved in that's child death. So I do not owe her a 'congratulations, Good Luck Casey' message. I am perfectly fine wishing her a lousy life.

No one knows for sure what happened to Caylee..KC has stood trial and been found not guilty.

BBM

On my personal morality scale, it is far less egregious to be someone who hopes for the social ostracism and misery of KC than to be the murderer of Caylee, which is 'what they are making her out to be'.

I partly agree but I don't think it was quite that benign.
If you have watched Jennifer Ford talk she comes across as having a huge chip on her shoulder toward LE ( she has a previous DUI) so she has some character deficits anyway that slant her opinion. IMO

BBM

DUI?

Would that by any chance stand for "Deliberating Under the Influence"? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads