2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did JB suggest that GA murdered Caylee???

He didn't. In fact just the opposite. JB said they would NEVER say GA murdered her or that this was anything but an accident.

JB put out there all ICA's lies and they played the jury like a fiddle. Didn't any of them think if all she does is lie these could be lies as well?

Jmo, it really is strange that the jury's first vote was 10--2 on the 1st degree murder charge and 6--6 on manslaughter. NG asks what happened to make them all change their minds just hours later? I'd like to know too!

NG says Jury foreman and most of the jurors think KC killed Caylee.

Why these jurors just didn't hang the jury and give the state another shot I will never know.

I'm sure it wouldn't have killed them to stay here for another week.

ORL_SHIN-exter-1.jpg

Are you kidding? is that where they stayed? Now I'm really sick

Itts cracking me up that Bill oband his guest are defending NG.

Jmo, it really is strange that the jury's first vote was 10--2 on the 1st degree murder charge and 6--6 on manslaughter. NG asks what happened to make them all change their minds just hours later? I'd like to know too!

But it was 10-NG *2 G was it not?

I love your posts and think your avatar is HYSTERICAL but honestly, I really really like Greta and she has alot more credibility to me than NG....but hey what do I know........
I agree with you 100 percent KRT.

It is just sad Greta went into the political shows and quit the ones like Haleigh. I doubt she had much choice.

Just incase you guys don't know the Jury Foreman is going to be giving an Interview Tonight @ 10pm on Greta Van S.

I love what NG is saying about the jurors. I'm glad she's saying what she thinks.

I've generally held her in high regard, ignoring when something she says bugs me, because she is the lone, true victim advocate on the TH circuit. But I have to say, she has lost me a little since she thought it was OK for CA to lie on the stand, and she would find her not guilty on a moral basis, since she now has kids and understands. Honest to goodness, NOW she gets a mothers love? Might she not have been willing to respect that before her kids? But now she thinks that justifies perjury?

Just another entitled mom.

JMO

I turned it down and watched the Jaycee Dugard video from last night interview. If you didn't watch it, check out the thread and watch. Very good. Her story of being a true Mom and protecting her children. Unlike this evil B here.

Great interview with Jaycee Dugard--such an inspiration. I cannot wait to read her book.

Are you kidding? is that where they stayed? Now I'm really sick

I think it is a training center. But all the hotels in Orlando look like that. If you go out further..not so much.

If we were to agree with all 3 statements. And we do. THEN
It falls at the feet of HHJP .

I think it is the attorneys' job to ask for specific jury instructions. I think this one falls at the feet of the SA, unfortunately.

On Sheep and Wolves and Sheepdogs

Funny they would mention this about the jury on NG, I had the exact same thought the day the verdict was read.- and they gave the verdict I thought they would - it was just a gut feeling.

"If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen, a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath, a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? What do you have then? A sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero's path."

for anyone that's interested....

http://www.mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

"baa"

Just incase you guys don't know the Jury Foreman is going to be giving an Interview Tonight @ 10pm on Greta Van S.

and you will not know his name nor will you see him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member