2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I am looking forward to tomorrow's presser.

bobkealing bob kealing
1:30-3pm Eastern“@YancyFaith: @bobkealing Just asking what time the big OCSO detectives' press conference is tomorrow. Thanks, friend.”

I hope some of tonight's juror news is discussed at tomorrow's press conference. Will it be televised or web-available?

Preview..First vote (hand raise) was 12-2..12 guilty & 2 innocent! His words!! What happened to his "not guilty" vs "innocent" stance?

A slip of the tongue is my guess=LIAR! imho

Why didn't he have them doing secret ballots? I tell you why so he knew who to concentrate on to bully.

sit there for 6 wks and does not even know the day the poor girl died-WOW!

Can't wait until ICA gets out and sees it's not all sunshine and roses out there. The celebs hate her and people want a law passed because she's such a mother.

He's a gym teacher...I mean really....not a coach mind you, but a gym teacher. Does the man even have a teaching certificate? Is one even required to be a gym teacher in Florida?

I know some get upset with so many people calling these jurors stupid but I'm sorry...listen to them, they make no sense and it is obvious they based their opinion on everything but the evidence. There has not been one intelligent or reasonable explanation of how they came to their verdict. Also, the guys I knew in college who went on to become gym teachers were not what I'd call scholars. No offense to any gym teachers out there, just going on my own personal experience and in response to all those who describe these jurors as "educated". You really don't have to be all that smart to get a college degree. Just sayin.

He's a gym teacher...I mean really....not a coach mind you, but a gym teacher. Does the man even have a teaching certificate? Is one even required to be a gym teacher in Florida?

BBM:

I dunno, but I know darn well any one of us could teach a gym class. I remember every single moment of gym class, LOL!

This is just sickening. I am so upset all over again.

I really wish she would have been released last thursday, she would already be miserable and we would feel a little better because of that. Everyone who cared about Caylee has been tortured since the verdict while she sits back dreaming of her fortune to come. I say release her now to face the what is to come........I hope she is as miserable as I think she will be.

Indeed. Her life is over upon release.

I don't understand why there is a press conference tomorrow. They all did their jobs and very well at that save the guy who should have investigated more when Kronk called in August. They don't need to defend a thing. And I really don't want to hear about respecting the jury or ICA. I would never do anything to harm any of them but I really don't respect them. The jurors are out for a quick buck here too.

This juror's name will be released and it will be before school starts back. I truly hope parents take a stand about the fools who are teaching our children. It's bad enough when we have teachers out there sexually abusing our children, but to have someone who hasn't a lick of common sense try to teach our children how to care for their bodies in Gym class when he had no concern of the body that laid in a swamp decomposing.....grrrrrr..

I bet my savings the community will not agree with his job in the school system, and I bet something will be done about the "bad karma" this man will bring back to the school.

And....if I were a parent of a child in that school, I would be first in line at the Board of Education demanding that he not be allowed to teach my child.
Yes I am serious.
And I don't care if this seems very wrong at this point.

All I can say is-There is something very very wrong with this jury and its not good what I am thinking!Something happened here!!

If he said "it was all speculation" one more time, I was gonna scream! They obviously didn't believe a word the experts were telling them. And I want to know why??????

That was even against HHJP's instructions. Their job was NOT to speculate.

What happened to Observation? Apparently they didn't do much of that.

They had 350 pieces of evidence, they did not once ask to review any of it.

Foreman says that they did not really consider CA (the mother)'s lies very much! Why not? Oh because she had been questioned a lot, she was stressed, she was on medication ...huh? They did believe that GA was lying about everything...
They disregarded hard evidence in CA's lying, and favored some witness whose stories have changed?

argh

Yep. Cindy was the ONLY one who had been questioned a lot and was stressed out.

Puh-lease, go try and sell your stuff somewhere else 'cause I ain't buying it :maddening:

Foreman: on GA
He thought he was lying = involvement
He thought GA was there = involvement
Greta asks Foreman ..Involvement to the point where GA would let his daughter face execution?

Foreman "I really can't answer the question, but it was something we felt we needed to take a close look at with George."

(huh? you can't answer that question?)

He went on about

Deliberation = "round robin" = Deliberation on GA suspicions = involved in accident, covering up, and a murderer -- all in deliberation

CM sure doesn't seem to mind these shows when he is the one yapping away on them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly! Or being guilty of the exact same thing before he joined ... Do as I say not as I do ... He is a legend in his own mind.

In my state (MS) you are only required to have a high school diploma to teach gym or PE. It is like a teacher's assitant job and the pay is minimum wage. I know because one of my friends used to be the Gym teacher at my daughter's elementary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare