2011.07.11 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
This juror's name will be released and it will be before school starts back. I truly hope parents take a stand about the fools who are teaching our children. It's bad enough when we have teachers out there sexually abusing our children, but to have someone who hasn't a lick of common sense try to teach our children how to care for their bodies in Gym class when he had no concern of the body that laid in a swamp decomposing.....grrrrrr..

I bet my savings the community will not agree with his job in the school system, and I bet something will be done about the "bad karma" this man will bring back to the school.

And....if I were a parent of a child in that school, I would be first in line at the Board of Education demanding that he not be allowed to teach my child.
Yes I am serious.
And I don't care if this seems very wrong at this point.

Right, he turned a child killer loose on the streets and he is responsible for the safety of little kids all day?

I would jerk my kids out of any class he had.

So, is this foreman juror implying LE/detectives did a crap job with the investigation and could have possibly missed the real culprit and instead uses this possible murderer as a state witness?

That guy right there is the reason Casey got off. I would bet a million on it. He led that jury around with his double talk.

I agree. I posted the same thing a few days ago. All the jurors that have spoken including the alternates are repeating the same lines so they had to hear them from one person. They sound like they were brainwashed. This guy is supposedly good looking. He probably used his looks and know it all attitude to get people on his side before the deliberations began. He knows "the letter of the law" and didn't need to clarify anything. The ones voting for guilty probably got tired of banging their head against a brick wall. He was in charge and had his little groupies backing him up. A real live run away juror. How else do you get 12 people to forget common sense?

IKR. I am not into conspiracy theories at all, but something about what these jurors are saying in these interviews just dont seem right. Almost as if the ol' hinky meter is going off. The people at Statement analysis blog are starting to dissect the juror statements and they are indicating deception. Why couldnt GVS ask the juror for some examples of ICA being likeable and articulate. Why didnt she play the tape of her begging for tony's number and ask him to find the sincere articulation there?

Awesome! I didn;t know he had started his analysis yet!

I love that guy. I'm going to check it out right now!

He tried manipulating Greata into asking him certain questions. Kept saying oh and this will make you want to ask me about this other thing.

Who kept doing that in the depos?

Did it occur to them that GA was angry because he was accused of molesting his daughter and a c/o and both were LIES. Did they miss the part that ICA LIES CONSTANTLY. Did they miss the part that ICA had the car for 31 DAYS and wasn't seen by her family during that time? And he doesn't KNOW if CA LIED? SERIOUSLY? It was PROVEN. There was NO doubt on that one.

Nope, they didn't miss it. They found her GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS OF LYING TO LE.

This group of jurors is an abomination! I am both angry at them and embarrassed for them. Good Lord what a huge slap in the face of Justice!

Poor Caylee.

Two things:

From those quotes, it appears there was discussion among the jury members prior to deliberations ("...it really hit US...", "....WE had to let it soak in....", etc.).....at least that's how it sounds to me. Are those exact quotes?

Also from those quotes, it appears as if at least this juror was looking to be entertained. His assessment of the prosecution's opening as "standard" (I assume he means "boring", since he presumably hadn't ever served on a jury before, and thus had no way to know what was "standard"), versus the defense's opening which he characterized as pseudo-'exciting' ("...throwing out things [we] did not know...", "....it really hit us....", etc.). Again, are these exact quotes?

If they are in fact quotes, it's pretty easy to see how much TV and other entertainment sources affected (at least) this particular juror.

I would come to a similar conclusion...unless they first discussed all of their personal reactions blow by blow when they met for deliberation? Foreman used the royal we, and that is why I put it in quotes, yes.

He did use the word "standard" for the prosecution opening, and I wondered how many he'd seen before. Yes all his words. I have it saved on DVR...If you have other questions

Every time I see or hear anything about these jurors I arrive at the same conclusion. They are Jose's fan club. They were enamoured with the guy and went against the law and all the rules. They made up their mind after opening statements and it was mostly boredom for them after that, until Jose's closing statement.

I think they could all relate to JB on his level. JA was way over their heads in the intelligence department and I think that intimidated a lot of them. It almost looks like they added a little disclaimer of their own to this trial: "for entertainment purposes only". JB was the best entertainer.

I agree. I posted the same thing a few days ago. All the jurors that have spoken including the alternates are repeating the same lines so they had to hear them from one person. They sound like they were brainwashed. This guy is supposedly good looking. He probably used his looks and know it all attitude to get people on his side before the deliberations began. He knows "the letter of the law" and didn't need to clarify anything. The ones voting for guilty probably got tired of banging their head against a brick wall. He was in charge and had his little groupies backing him up. A real live run away juror. How else do you get 12 people to forget common sense?

You nailed it right there.:rocker:

I totally agree.I can not say what I think bc I don't want a TO-But something happened to make them disregard everything and go with the vote they came up with!!

I cannot be made to believe that a 6-6 vote on the lesser charge on the morning of the verdict went to straight 12-0 as fast as it did. I do believe that getting out of there and going home was a motivator, but there was something more..something secret, something that all of them agreed to, and I think this came way before they heard the first word of any opening statement.

It sickens me to know that there were Mother's on this jury, especially the older women who have raised children and have grandchildren. I do not understand where their minds were during this trial, unless it was geared towards their own selfishness and what they will gain once they all followed through on whatever deal they conjured up with one another.

GVS just now airing in the Central time zone...I'm taking the first step in both my commitment not to watch anything via TV regarding jurors, Casey, the DT, or the Anthony's and the first step in my personal rehabilitation from this case, I'm voluntarily watching Nicktoons with my kids. :crazy:
I also am not watching anything to do with jurors, DT, or the A's. I'm with you on that. Pacific time here and watching The Upside Down show with my son.

Apparently, the DT OS was so shocking that #11 was unable to take in any of the evidence.

This reinforces my thinking that the jury made their decision based on emotion, not the weighing of evidence and testimony. #11 seems to lack in reasoning power and the ability to pay attention.

Emotion, yes. Strange that many are stating that the public is going on emotion, but the Foreman seemed to reject the hard evidence that did not support the DT opening statement. He instead used "speculation" as he mentioned the word a few times in his interview.

Apparently, the DT OS was so shocking that #11 was unable to take in any of the evidence.

This reinforces my thinking that the jury made their decision based on emotion, not the weighing of evidence and testimony. #11 seems to lack in reasoning power and the ability to pay attention.

I bet everyone of his report cards in school had "needs improvement" marked in the box by "pays attention"

Two things:

From those quotes, it appears there was discussion among the jury members prior to deliberations ("...it really hit US...", "....WE had to let it soak in....", etc.).....at least that's how it sounds to me. Are those exact quotes?

Also from those quotes, it appears as if at least this juror was looking to be entertained. His assessment of the prosecution's opening as "standard" (I assume he means "boring", since he presumably hadn't ever served on a jury before, and thus had no way to know what was "standard"), versus the defense's opening which he characterized as pseudo-'exciting' ("...throwing out things [we] did not know...", "....it really hit us....", etc.). Again, are these exact quotes?

If they are in fact quotes, it's pretty easy to see how much TV and other entertainment sources affected (at least) this particular juror.

I have mentioned several times that I thought JBs performance was like something out of a TV show or movie where lawyers can make speeches and say other objectionable things and get away with it. I thought it was laughable. This jury bought it. I hope this case makes judges explain that the rules IRL are like, totally different than what they see on teevee and movies. Seriously. I don't have much past a high school education but I understand concepts like reasonable doubt, circumstantial evidence, real trials vs Hollywood dramatizations.

These jurors simply floor me. My 13yo has better reasoning skills.

moo etc

Wait a minute....hold up!!!

Did he really say it was 12-2 guilty vs not guilty?

WTH?

Nope! I screwed up & fixed it in my original post..My explanation (I'm sure ALL can understand) is that my head was about to EXPLODE (& still is) while watching that DREK!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes ... Well CA and he were the only ones taking copious notes!

Yes, too busy scribbling to listen if he took 400 pages of notes. Bet he was very disappointed he couldn't take the notebooks home with him to aid in writing his 'book'.

I was so surprised - no, shocked - when the jurors left their notebooks in their seats when they went to the jury room to deliberate. I saw one notebook on the floor.

:crazy:

IKR. I am not into conspiracy theories at all, but something about what these jurors are saying in these interviews just dont seem right. Almost as if the ol' hinky meter is going off. The people at Statement analysis blog are starting to dissect the juror statements and they are indicating deception. Why couldnt GVS ask the juror for some examples of ICA being likeable and articulate. Why didnt she play the tape of her begging for tony's number and ask him to find the sincere articulation there?

What is the Statement analysis blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member