All sorts of people suing casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will make millions in book sales and interviews.

I doubt it. Jaycee Dugard will and rightfully so but she is a brave person
who thru no fault of her own endured yrs of a strange life.
Casey isnt.
I see her ending up like Amy Fisher. Marrying an older man (even though she likes *hot* types) and he sells a *advertiser censored* type movie of them, she ends up an alcoholic and on Dr Drews show.
Casey isnt a likeable person. Shes a phoney. All thru the trial she wore those stupid buns. Thelast dyay she had hair down, styled more sexy and smiled alot, hardly the grieving woman. She just came across as "cant wait to get out of here and live Belle Vita life:sick:

She spend 20 hrs with a therapist and it seems from what he says, she didnt say much, she isnt MI the only thing she told him was she was sorry she acted so immature...
So,what kind of interview do you think that will make? She refused to talk about Caylee and besides, we already have seen every pic of Caylee that they ever took. Theres just nothing new plus she LIES alot. Do you REALLY think she will tell what happened to Caylee the day she died? I dont.
And Id think if she goes into lots of detaila about how GA molested her from 8-13 she'd better have lots of proof or seems like he could sue her for slander his name. JMO

Everyone who tried to help find Caylee, was treated like DIRT by CA and ICA! I hope everyone who sues them, wins!!!

I doubt it. Jaycee Dugard will and rightfully so but she is a brave person
who thru no fault of her own endured yrs of a strange life.
Casey isnt.
I see her ending up like Amy Fisher. Marrying an older man (even though she likes *hot* types) and he sells a *advertiser censored* type movie of them, she ends up an alcoholic and on Dr Drews show.
Casey isnt a likeable person. Shes a phoney. All thru the trial she wore those stupid buns. Thelast dyay she had hair down, styled more sexy and smiled alot, hardly the grieving woman. She just came across as "cant wait to get out of here and live Belle Vita life:sick:

She spend 20 hrs with a therapist and it seems from what he says, she didnt say much, she isnt MI the only thing she told him was she was sorry she acted so immature...
So,what kind of interview do you think that will make? She refused to talk about Caylee and besides, we already have seen every pic of Caylee that they ever took. Theres just nothing new plus she LIES alot. Do you REALLY think she will tell what happened to Caylee the day she died? I dont.
And Id think if she goes into lots of detaila about how GA molested her from 8-13 she'd better have lots of proof or seems like he could sue her for slander his name. JMO

Let Dr. Phil have a whack at her :p

If everyone is focusing on the fact that Caylee was never missing, and that Casey was sucessfully prosecuted for obstructing the investigation into Caylee's disappearance, I dont see how any of the lawsuits can miss. TES and Padilla were looking for a missing girl. OCSO was also looking for a missing little girl. Who was apparently never missing.

She will be deposed for all of these cases. She cant claim self incrimination, I would think, so this is going to be interesting to watch. Not to mention the fact that I would think these suits would uncover her location and ID pretty quickly. will the filed suits keep her in the country or the state?

well darn! There goes her big elaborate plan of going underground in disguise for awhile! Shucky darn! :crazy:

I'm hoping there will be a class action lawsuit filed by ALL of the people who came to Orlando to search for a missing child. They should be reimbursed for their time, gas, hotel, meals, etc. This, in my mind was fraud.
Also, all the people who stopped by command centers or sent donations to HELPFINDCAYLEE should join in the suit.

If everyone is focusing on the fact that Caylee was never missing, and that Casey was sucessfully prosecuted for obstructing the investigation into Caylee's disappearance, I dont see how any of the lawsuits can miss. TES and Padilla were looking for a missing girl. OCSO was also looking for a missing little girl. Who was apparently never missing.

She will be deposed for all of these cases. She cant claim self incrimination, I would think, so this is going to be interesting to watch. Not to mention the fact that I would think these suits would uncover her location and ID pretty quickly. will the filed suits keep her in the country or the state?

And if her attorneys cannot successfully quash subpoenas and she doesn't appear for the depositions the court can order a show cause hearing in which Casey would have to appear to state why she didn't appear at said deposition. So she would be in legal trouble all over again by not appearing.

And if her attorneys cannot successfully quash subpoenas and she doesn't appear for the depositions the court can order a show cause hearing in which Casey would have to appear to state why she didn't appear at said deposition. So she would be in legal trouble all over again by not appearing.

AZLawyer said JM can get a civil arrest warrant if she no-shows.

AZLawyer said JM can get a civil arrest warrant if she no-shows.

I can hear ICA all the way from Orlando to where I am in Pinellas County now:

"Make them stop!!!" :floorlaugh:

Could she be lucky enough to be re-arrested as she steps out the door of the jail? :floorlaugh:

She can and she will plead the fifth during her deposition in these civil actions. I suspect that all parties will seek a summary judgement.

More substantial, however, is her lying to FBI agents during the search for her daughter. It seems to me that this can and should be adjudicated as a criminal matter. Don't know if double jeopardy would cover.

Leonard P just talking to HLN- he is asking for $200K for his expenses, and maybe more if he figures in when he went back in November.
TH say all these lawsuits have merit, she is vulnerable to all of them.
Can't think that a civil jury will not agree with restitution to a charitable enterprise like Equusearch- ripping off a charity- no one will give her a pass on that.
So how much of that million interview fee do you suppose she'll have left?

What about the Grunds? Their family was ruined by her lies. FCA said she didn't trust jesse in her jail house tapes and CA accused them to the FBI. Jesse had to take a polygraph!

Leonard Padilla Suing Casey Anthony
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) – Casey Anthony has another lawsuit to deal with. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says he is filing lawsuit against Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez seeking $200,000.00 compensation for the money they spent searching for Caylee and money spent on travel, private detectives, security guards.

Unbelievable. Go away, LP!

why chilly? the more the better
Because LP inserted himself into this case voluntarily for the media attention and because he created many of the rumors the defense used in court, and because his ridiculous "search" efforts were about getting himself noticed, not about finding Caylee except in the sense that it would get him even more attention.

He has cost the state of Florida a ton of money with his antics which almost always required a police presence. If not for him, Casey would not have been let out on bail and there would have been no protesters....I could go on and on. When it comes to lying I think Casey and LP are having a contest, I don't know which is the better bet. LP should be sued, he shouldn't be doing the suing.

Because LP inserted himself into this case voluntarily for the media attention and because he created many of the rumors the defense used in court, and because his ridiculous "search" efforts were about getting himself noticed, not about finding Caylee except in the sense that it would get him even more attention.

He has cost the state of Florida a ton of money with his antics which almost always required a police presence. If not for him, Casey would not have been let out on bail and there would have been no protesters....I could go on and on. When it comes to lying I think Casey and LP are having a contest, I don't know which is the better bet. LP should be sued, he shouldn't be doing the suing.

I understand your view, I just personally feel like he was really trying to find her and he wanted to be the ONE to be smart enough to find her. He heard she was at Blanchard Park from Tracy and what she thought when KC kept listening to the song about someone under water.. I do agree he is a media wh***. lol but I have a feeling his heart was in the right place. He had no idea when he got involved that the story would be this big later on. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think his stories make sense actually. RK is a weirdo, I never trusted those phone calls to LE.

I don't think LP has a chance in "a very hot place" of going anywhere with this. He is a bounty hunter who insisted on putting people in her home to protect his investment. He made a choice to bond her out of jail. No one twisted his arm. The irony is. KC was arrested for a crime and he bailed her out and he's upset because she lied, when those were the charges against her before he bailed her out. If bailbondsman were mad everytime someone lied to them they would never bail anyone out, imo. jmo

I dont think LP has a chance, either. I had some questions for the attorney I worked for once when we put a pool in...about liability, etc. As he told me "anybody can sue anybody for anything"...it's whether you win or not that is the real question.
I think LP is one oar short in the rowboat, but I hope his lawsuit proceeds and he succeeds in at least being a burr under MCA's butt.

I don't think LP has a chance in "a very hot place" of going anywhere with this. He is a bounty hunter who insisted on putting people in her home to protect his investment. He made a choice to bond her out of jail. No one twisted his arm. The irony is. KC was arrested for a crime and he bailed her out and he's upset because she lied, when those were the charges against her before he bailed her out. If bailbondsman were mad everytime someone lied to them they would never bail anyone out, imo. jmo
I'm not getting this? Wasn't he in cahoots with the DT?

I can easily see her getting angry with JB and telling the world that he is the one that came up with the fake drowning story. At that point, he will be defending his license to practice law.

Unless of course the Florida Bar takes it away from him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo