ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
An affidavit from none other than FCA I bet. She had to sign it given JB's visit?????????

saying ZG wasn't the nanny
oh wait
saying she never had a nanny or
she "very sorry for what she did?

oh - could it be she dropped the counter-suit?

Fox 35 reporting neither attorney would say who asked for the judge to recuse himself. ZG's attorney said the only thing they accomplished was delay and if FCA doesn't show up on Tuesday, they will ask for the most severe sanctions. BIG DEAL - SO WHAT! UGH!

Well, SOMEONE has to hear this emergency motion before she is released I would think. I think.

No they do not. Civil and Criminal cases unrelated and no order to hold KC pending determination of motion has been entered.

FCAs civil lawyers had no idea they would have to be dealing with this right now! :giggle:

No they do not. Civil and Criminal cases unrelated and no order to hold KC pending determination of motion has been entered.

What about the Motion for an Emergency Hearing? Does that not get addressed?

Fox 35 reporting neither attorney would say who asked for the judge to recuse himself. ZG's attorney said the only thing they accomplished was delay and if FCA doesn't show up on Tuesday, they will ask for the most severe sanctions. BIG DEAL - SO WHAT! UGH!

We don't need to ask who asked for recusal - we know who did NOT want this depo.

What would be severe sanctions in this civil matter? Thanks

Casey could walk through a minefield in war and never step on a mine. Heck, she would not even know there was a minefield. Everyone gets killed and wounded, but never Casey.

The Devil protects his own. :curses:

ICA and the DT are busy preparing for her release. They don't have time for ICA to be deposed. So, IMO, that's the end of it, as always!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

We don't need to ask who asked for recusal - we know who did NOT want this depo.

What would be severe sanctions in this civil matter? Thanks

Nothing that would make any difference to FCA. This is just amazing. Totally useless!

So the judge was asked to recuse himself and he did? Just like that? Does he know Baez? What other reason could there be?:waitasec:

If she doesn't show Tuesday, they can eventually issue a bench warrant so any sate can send her back.
(happened to a former neighbor in NY)

I think it would be pretty bad if those lawyers hid her out - but JB and CM et al don't seem to care what the court says.

So delay delay but I still want to know why the judge recused himself.

What about the Motion for an Emergency Hearing? Does that not get addressed?

Sure. I don't know if it will be before her release though (they would need to get a new judge then set down a new hearing).

But whenever it get's addressed it is not going to affect KC's release date unless the Civil Court order so (which I doubt its are empowered to do).

Sure. I don't know if it will be before her release though (they would need to get a new judge then set down a new hearing).

But whenever it get's addressed it is not going to affect KC's release date unless the Civil Court order so (which I doubt its are empowered to do).

I think they need to find another judge NOW! It was an EMERGENCY MOTION. It will do no good if it is held on Monday after her Sunday release. Ugh. More carp!

Why wouldn't she just plead nolo contendre and skip the whole thing? I think the damages being sought are nominal.

Tough, tough, tough to get someone back once they've left the state (in a civil matter).

ICA is using her "Get out of Jail free" card, and now she must also have a "Golden Ticket."
:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I keep saying I am DONE, so why did I bother to even watch a depo that won't happen anyway? I must be crazy!

via CFNEWS13CASEY
Keith Mitnik says they didn't ask the judge to step down

I think they need to find another judge NOW! It was an EMERGENCY MOTION. It will do no good if it is held on Monday after her Sunday release. Ugh. More carp!

Well, let's see, she will run, and then they will issue a bench warrant and then we'll have years of chasing her and then....

All I know is I am never going to go to Florida. Not that you'll miss me, but, you know voting with the dollar and all that.

If she doesn't show Tuesday, they can eventually issue a bench warrant so any sate can send her back.
(happened to a former neighbor in NY)

I think it would be pretty bad if those lawyers hid her out - but JB and CM et al don't seem to care what the court says.

So delay delay but I still want to know why the judge recused himself.

Can they send her back if she goes to Puerto Rico?
Thanks!:)

Why would the judge agree to step down?
can he do that just 'cause he doesn't want to to deal with it?

What civil case against FCA did HHBP deal with?
I only knew of the criminal check fraud and the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes