2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey told an investigator she would knock Caylee out with chloroform, why are people not outraged at the State for not using this in trial?

She didn't say it to an investigator. I believe she mentioned it to another inmate, which makes it hearsay and inadmissible in court. And even if it qualified for a hearsay exception, the prosecutors may have decided the inmate who reported it would not be a credible/helpful witness. moo

Hearsay? Maybe the notes were from one of the DT's investigators and they didn't want to open that door. Like say, that reputable Jerry Lyons guy. :rolleyes: I dunno...

Well, Yuri Melich testified about what they talked about. I am just saying, if these are true notes taken from investigators who talked to Casey then something is wrong here.

She didn't say it to an investigator. I believe she mentioned it to another inmate, which makes it hearsay and inadmissible in court. And even if it qualified for a hearsay exception, the prosecutors may have decided the inmate who reported it would not be a credible/helpful witness. moo

Oh, but others believe the inmate that Casey would actually say this. Got it.

Shoot! People are still spotting Elvis :great:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep ... they sure are ...

:waitasec: Hmmm ... ya think he'll have some "competition" ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

There is an outside chance he may know what "dignified" means however there is NO WAY IN H*LL he knows how to spell it.....he can't even spell iron for God's sake!

hahahahaha ohhhhh that was good :floorlaugh:

Lippman is already spinning it in the media. He said Casey wasn't the one who accused GA and LA of molestation. So, if not Casey then it must be Baez. :innocent:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't it Casey who wrote that in a jailhouse letter?

Now a interview that included a real lie detector test is one that I WOULD WATCH!!! She nor JB would ever agree to that because they both know she is responsible for Caylee's death. If Caylee really drowned as stated then why not take the lie detector test. Every media wanting to pay for an interview should ask for the same thing, a live lie detector test!!!

Honestly, I don't think a lie detector is going to say she lied....she believes her lies...HAS TO, how on Earth could she have kept her widow web of lies straight, there were/are so blessed many! I can tell you first hand that one that is guilty of a crime CAN pass a lie detector test........The guy that raped me (complete stranger) passed his lie detector test and TRUST ME I didn't get a total of 4 disc herniations in my back because I was having sex on my period next to a cemetery on a one night stand with a knife to my neck..............sorry for the graphic content.....but that is about as "tongue-in-cheek" as I can get re what happened to me............

From the Orlando Sentinel -

producer Al Taylor, told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that he had an agreement with Baez. “We have a verbal agreement,” Taylor said. Taylor said the interview was going to be as soon as possible and that Anthony would be hooked up to a lie-detector. Taylor said he was looking at several TV personalities to interview Anthony.

“It’s a done deal,” Taylor said. “We’re bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.”

But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.”

Uhmmmm define dignified -pretty sure this means - 1) no hardball questions and 2) No Lie Detector located anywhere near Casey.

The words "Baez" and "dignified manner" don't even belong in the same sentence with each other. :floorlaugh:

Oh, but others believe the inmate that Casey would actually say this. Got it.

Excuse me, I was not speaking to what "others believe". I saw a media interview of the inmate that claimed she said it. Obviously she spoke to a detective and he/she wrote down what she reported. The prosecution didn't use it for whatever reason.

Well, Yuri Melich testified about what they talked about. I am just saying, if these are true notes taken from investigators who talked to Casey then something is wrong here.

I guess you'll have to ask the State to get an answer to your question.

All I know is what I posted. That according to the notes of an investigator, ICA said she used chloroform on Caylee Marie Anthony.

See second page of this document.

"Casey said used to give chloroform to Caylee. Always in her bed."

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

Excuse me, I was not speaking to what "others believe". I saw a media interview of the inmate that claimed she said it. Obviously she spoke to a detective and he/she wrote down what she reported. The prosecution didn't use it for whatever reason.

Ok, so a inmate got Casey to confess she dosed her child with chloroform. Now I see why the State did not use this. If people want to believe the inmate, super!

I guess you'll have to ask the State to get an answer to your question.

All I know is what I posted. That according to the notes of an investigator, ICA said she used chloroform on Caylee Marie Anthony.

See second page of this document.

"Casey said used to give chloroform to Caylee. Always in her bed."

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

Thanks. I guess Caylees hair kinda proves this wasn't true.

I will admit that I had the Today Show this morning while I was getting ready for work. CM was calling everyone who didn't accept the verdict ignorant and suddenly Today went off the air. Not sure what happened but when it finally came back on, they had moved on to another subject. Was anyone else watching?

I will admit that I had the Today Show this morning while I was getting ready for work. CM was calling everyone who didn't accept the verdict ignorant and suddenly Today went off the air. Not sure what happened but when it finally came back on, they had moved on to another subject. Was anyone else watching?

Well, how about THAT. :waitasec:

I'm pretty sure the taxpayers won't be paying for any planes or hotels...I think she has a "sponsor" or two...

I sure hope you're right! I think the good people of Florida have paid enough and put up with enough.

Thanks. I guess Caylees hair kinda proves this wasn't true.

No it doesn't.

http://www.examiner.com/us-headline...y-s-hair-for-11-drugs-including-roofies-xanax

Forensic toxicologist with the FBI, Madeline Montgomery testified that the results were negative; but also indicated that it can be difficult to get a positive drug result from hair. She also told Jeff Ashton upon cross examination that she didn’t test Caylee’s hair for the presence of chloroform as that wouldn’t have been possible as there is no way to determine levels of chloroform in hair.

Honestly, I don't think a lie detector is going to say she lied....she believes her lies...HAS TO, how on Earth could she have kept her widow web of lies straight, there were/are so blessed many! I can tell you first hand that one that is guilty of a crime CAN pass a lie detector test........The guy that raped me (complete stranger) passed his lie detector test and TRUST ME I didn't get a total of 4 disc herniations in my back because I was having sex on my period next to a cemetery on a one night stand with a knife to my neck..............sorry for the graphic content.....but that is about as "tongue-in-cheek" as I can get re what happened to me............

I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member