2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that this NFP does not have a phone number or address on it's website. No list of staff, experience or cases they've been involved with. All the contact links take you to an e-mail form. They offer free counseling but don't say who does the counseling. They are selling "engraved bricks" for $80, with this as part of a disclaimer

Respectfully snipped :

Thank you ... I am not familiar with this organization.

I saw the article and I read about the walk that was held yesterday at the site where Caylee's remains were found.

Any additional information that can be provided would be appreciated.

I know that many people would love to see a Memorial for Caylee.

Thanks.

And that's why news outlets will continue to air this story and interviews and potentially pay her for an interview, because you and millions others will watch it.
Nope! That's where you're wrong! I won't contribute one penny towards her welfare, nor will I necessarily watch unless it's a clip or re-run.:snooty: I do however want to be BOLO for her, both for the safety of myself and my family, and so I can scream "MURDERER" at her!

Just curious, what expression would you have had on your face after being released from prison after three years?

Oh, I don't know.....perhaps crying/sadness; possibly wearing black for mourning...

And I would probably want to be taken to spot where my baby was found...to pay my respects

Oh, that's right, some people grieve by living it up with their boyfriend, partying, dancing, lieing to others......

Sorry, I am sooooooooooooo; don't want a TO, so I'll stop here...

you have to go on his actual page since he is tweeting someone you aren't following. he responds to a lot of ppl

Thanks, I am just clicking on the links people are posting here. I'm not a twitterer--is that why I can't see some of his tweets?

Thanks, I am just clicking on the links people are posting here. I'm not a twitterer--is that why I can't see some of his tweets?

no you should still be able to see it. although that tweet I was referencing was deleted. hmm

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Through M. Morgan's twitters you click on the other person's twitter name that Morgan is responding to, and get this:

cacsolo Chris Solomon
Hey @VinniePolitan just heard that @TimGunn just left #cheneymason's office, what says the defense @JudgeBelvin @WhiteSunfire
4 hours ago

Respectfully snipped :

Thank you ... I am not familiar with this organization.

I saw the article and I read about the walk that was held yesterday at the site where Caylee's remains were found.

Any additional information that can be provided would be appreciated.

I know that many people would love to see a Memorial for Caylee.

Thanks.

I can't find any other information about them.
I was talking to my sister about the memorial and she suggested looking them up. She used to work for a large charitable organization in this area and she said it's best to find out about them before donating.
I think they are a legitimate NFP organization that teamed up with Pastor Delvalle for the memorial.

It looks like the other thread was removed so I won't post anymore -

That's seriously random and even if by so me miracle it was him, perhaps they have other business together?

Matt needs to cool it with the tweets and why is he asking for people to send him Casey sightings?

Not to be obtuse but why does it matter where she is now when the Depo is in October? I don't quite get his intense involvement at this moment. He made 15 tweets while I typed this.

Well, beyond it getting him face time. I think he said he was too busy to do NG tonight. You see how swamped he is.

That's seriously random and even if by so me miracle it was him, perhaps they have other business together?

Matt needs to cool it with the tweets and why is he asking for people to send him Casey sightings?

Not to be obtuse but why does it matter where she is now when the Depo is in October? I don't quite get his intense involvement at this moment. He made 15 tweets while I typed this.

Well, beyond it getting him face time. I think he said he was too busy to do NG tonight. You see how swamped he is.

Yeah.....the whole thing is pretty weird, not to mention unprofessional.....he will be losing other clients soon if he isn't already.....or maybe he has none which is why he has nothing better to do that tweet and retweet all day long.

jmo

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Through M. Morgan's twitters you click on the other person's twitter name that Morgan is responding to, and get this:

cacsolo Chris Solomon
Hey @VinniePolitan just heard that @TimGunn just left #cheneymason's office, what says the defense @JudgeBelvin @WhiteSunfire
4 hours ago
I think they are probably making a joke on Mason's looks. I don't think they mean he was actually there.

OMG!! I hope this isn't true! I had a feeling she might end up somewhere in AZ...I don't know why. All I can say is that AZ is a very gun-friendly state with a lot of armed citizens. Probably not a good hideout for FCA if she wants to be safe.

Grammie, I sure hope you don't have any FCA sightings. I'd better not run into her anywhere in Phoenix/Scottsdale. GRRRRR!!!!!

This is true :) The other day I was having lunch with my daughters and G-daughter, (22 years old) these two very nice looking gentlemen walked by, they were dressed in slacks and dress shirts, they reminded me of YM, I was to quote my G-daughter checking them out. And then I noticed they were wearing guns, I was very surprised, I had forgotten how it is here in Arizona. I've lived here for almost 5 years. I believe a gun in the best in femine protection, I also think if FCA wants to move to Arizona she move down by Tuson, close to the border :)

Pinellas woman regrets serving on Anthony jury

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...an-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict. Swarms of media have tried to get interviews with her. There has been nationwide scorn for the 12-member jury panel that cleared Anthony of first-degree murder and other felony charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Just curious, what expression would you have had on your face after being released from prison after three years?

that depends, am I receiving death threats daily, with no job, no money, no family, no prospects for my future, surrounded by people screaming MURDERER at me among other things, holding up signs bearing the name of my dead child?

cause if so, no, I aint so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member