2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinellas woman regrets serving on Anthony jury

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...an-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict. Swarms of media have tried to get interviews with her. There has been nationwide scorn for the 12-member jury panel that cleared Anthony of first-degree murder and other felony charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

I see she is still blaming the media for the outcry (and peoples emotions) and not the fact that they didn't deliberate or put together any of the evidence. :maddening:

Ok, does everyone realize Jose Baez was a high school drop out, and earned his GED, before going on to become the attorney he is now?

oooh, true!! and he wasnt accepted to the bar for years & years because of his "moral bankruptcy"! good point! FCA is in like flynn!!

That interview made me mad. She was Forced? She was at home for not even one day. Most of the other jurors haven't talked. Her fifteen minutes are up. Go away!

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...an-regrets-serving-on-anthony-jury-ar-244721/

Her boyfriend kicked her out the day after the verdict. Swarms of media have tried to get interviews with her. There has been nationwide scorn for the 12-member jury panel that cleared Anthony of first-degree murder and other felony charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Yet she can't stop yacking to the press. I don't believe her at all. She accepted a trip to Disney the day of the verdict. She wanted to do that interview because she wanted to benefit from serving on the jury.

She says she didn't understand the magnitude of it, but yet during jury selection she said she wanted to serve on a case of this magnitude. :loser:

BBM

We regret your "serving" on the Anthony trial as well juror number 3!!!! grrrr

That interview made me mad. She was Forced? She was at home for not even one day. Most of the other jurors haven't talked. Her fifteen minutes are up. Go away!

I know right, she is SOOOO devastated at being forced into these interviews, she has to give another one to tell all about it!

Exactly. Her name wasn't known until she chose to talk. She had to contact the media through her media packet.

I see she is still blaming the media for the outcry (and peoples emotions) and not the fact that they didn't deliberate or put together any of the evidence. :maddening:

BBM

And yet she is still talking to the media. Go figure.

FWIW, I thought this was the juror that said during jury selection that she lived with her mother. Was out on her own, things didn't work out, and she moved back with Mom and enrolled in nursing school. Anyone remember?

I think I missed some tweets

My mom is a babe!! yfrog.com/klbs9bsj 16 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

* Retweet

@staceybeth69 I was suppose to do Nancy but go way too busy at the office. 38 minutes ago via web in reply to staceybeth69

* Retwee

I am sure the A's have removed play pool by now since it was the instrument of death.

Well that's just such a dang shame.....................NOT!

That's seriously random and even if by so me miracle it was him, perhaps they have other business together?

Matt needs to cool it with the tweets and why is he asking for people to send him Casey sightings?

Not to be obtuse but why does it matter where she is now when the Depo is in October? I don't quite get his intense involvement at this moment. He made 15 tweets while I typed this.

Well, beyond it getting him face time. I think he said he was too busy to do NG tonight. You see how swamped he is.

I don't quite get your intense interest in what MM is or isn't tweeting. Why does it matter to you? Unless you're his supervisor, he doesn't need to account for his time or what he does to you or anyone else. If it bothers you so, don't read it. See how easy that is? :)

I am sure the A's have removed play pool by now since it was the instrument of death.

Heck no!!!

They are going to make a memorial out of that pool and sell admission tickets and/or sell the pool for $37,000.

Didn't LDB lay out those 31 days in her opening statement. Then they presented their evidence. jmo

Does anybody know if there is a transcript somewhere of LDB's opening statement?

It was great and I'd love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member