2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember that this <unusual person> cannot form her own thoughts or opinions so she must assume that others can't use the common sense that God gave a goat to come up with a guilty verdict.

Geezus... this latest interview (which she just hates, don't 'cha know?) has me pizzed all over again. How dare her complain! She deserves every bit of the rath directed at her.

And btw, wasn't there a picture of her with the boyfriend at Disney?

Me, too.

She is complaining? Before her, the following people had to change jobs, close down or privatize their Facebooks/MySpaces, get administration at their schools to help keep media away from them, change their phone numbers several times, face investigation for dealing Rx drugs, face investigation as possible murderers, and live with the death of a little darling that they actually saw, touched, and cared for:

Amy
TonyL
Zenaida
RM
Annie
Jesse

(I don't include Roy because it's somewhat understandable that LE checked him out)
She has no right to complain about people being mad at her...IIRC, the court did not release her name, she outed herself. Congratulations, JF-You are now a member of the "Everything KC Touches Turns To S#!t" Club. If you are upset about that, take a long hard look at the girl who put you in that position-KC.
And puh-lease, don't even write back to me that the state put her in the position that she is in...if an accident truly happened (which is bull puckey), KC could have called 911 on 06/16/2008 and NONE of this would have ever happened.

I had seen the question asking what demeanor would be normal for her to have coming out of prison and to me the only acceptable one would be that of a grieving mother because ultimately that would be the only thing on my mind. I would probably be weeping because I was entering a world that my child no longer lives in. Any mother worth their salt would have some of the same feelings IMO!

Anthony expects nothing from her original family, Mason said. The veteran attorney took a swipe at George and Cindy Anthony for not helping act as decoys during Casey’s release from the Orange County Jail early Sunday.

Oh, my........how can he "take a swipe" and George and Cindy?? The Defense accused her father of sexual abuse.......what did they think would happen.....once FCA was found not guilty that George and Cindy would be willing to continue covering for FCA?????????

***In talking to WKMG, Mason also said he has experience as an entertainment lawyer and could coordinate any future deals

Well, that answers the question as to which attorney is in charge of raking in the money.............

Who the hell does this pretentious little crybaby think she is to say the media determined MY thoughts or any of the hundreds of other dedicated Websleuth members who poured hours of their lives into analyzing each and every document, witness statement, and circumstance connected to this horrible crime?

You still know NOTHING about it.

Now tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back!

Who the hell does this pretentious little crybaby think she is to say the media determined MY thoughts or any of the hundreds of other dedicated Websleuth members who poured hours of their lives into analyzing each and every document, witness statement, and circumstance connected to this horrible crime?

Two months worth of testimony, mountains of evidence entered into record, and you had it all figured out in ELEVEN HOURS? Lady, I spent longer than that sending e mails back and forth with the Henkle Corporation. But you know what really chaps my azz?

I spent THREE TIMES that long in the weeds, woods, and water LOOKING for Caylee and you have the unmitigated gall to say you think the media determined MY thoughts?

Ms Ford, since you gave us your unsolicited input as to the formulating of my thought process, let me tell you what I think regarding yours. You said you had never even heard of this case in May.

You still know NOTHING about it.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

The Anthony,Lippman, JB ,CM,Jurors-Are these people for real/WOW..I am just disgusted by all of them..CASEY'S WORLD-REALLY!!None of these people will get a dime from me!!

I know you all have read just as many news articles as I have...but you have never/will never, read a crock of crap like this article...!!!!

Anthony Attorney Describes 'Casey World'
Casey Anthony Free From Jail; Location Unknown

Now that Anthony is free, Mason said he hopes that Anthony will be free from what he called "Casey World," a place where a mother tells people her dead daughter was kidnapped by a fictional babysitter.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28588229/detail.html

So KC continues to get money and yet she claims to be pennyless. jmo

Anthony expects nothing from her original family, Mason said. The veteran attorney took a swipe at George and Cindy Anthony for not helping act as decoys during Casey’s release from the Orange County Jail early Sunday.

Oh, my........how can he "take a swipe" and George and Cindy?? The Defense accused her father of sexual abuse.......what did they think would happen.....once FCA was found not guilty that George and Cindy would be willing to continue covering for FCA?????????

***In talking to WKMG, Mason also said he has experience as an entertainment lawyer and could coordinate any future deals

Well, that answers the question as to which attorney is in charge of raking in the money.............

Just wait. ICA will turn on CM before long, and complain about his creepy touching of her...

In other interviews JF said she was staying with a friend because she did not feel safe at home. Now she says her bf kicked her out. Oops This girl just can't keep ANY of her stories straight. She should have paid more attention to KC's lies.

I couldn't agree more Papa, after spending 3yrs studying everything about this case, Ms.Ford dares to insult our intelligence . She hasn't been on this earth long enough to gather life experiences , let alone decide a case in 11 hrs. She should take a hint from the rest of the jurors and hush her mouth The more she talks, the worse it gets for her. :loser:

Yet, apparently it's been okay to insult her (and the other jury members) intelligence since the verdict.

I know you all have read just as many news articles as I have...but you have never/will never, read a crock of crap like this article...!!!!

Now that Anthony is free, Mason said he hopes that Anthony will be free from what he called "Casey World," a place where a mother tells people her dead daughter was kidnapped by a fictional babysitter.

It's a miracle! A MIRACLE, I tell ya!

For three long years ICA was forced into 'Casey World' where she was forced to steal, lie, dance, drink, screw, get a tattoo, invent a nanny. And viola, all of a sudden somewhere in the midst of the trial - Cheney says it was the circus clown of a grief counselor, but I'm guessing it was right about the time the joke of a jury acquitted her - SHE'S HEALED!

Wasn't there a publisher that said it's a story of biblical proportions? I'm expecting her to part the seas at any moment.

:sick:

And doesn't he just have such a nice, personal way about him......I'm getting my checkbook out now.....oh wait, he called us all ignorant. I guess I would be if I were to send him a check. jmo

Like I said, there were people on the scene who said that MF had done wrong and planted evidence. Regardless of OJ or any of that, do you honestly believe that it would be okay, for the police in ANY case to allow evidence to be presented that is factually untrue?

ETA: Not saying that JA knew or LDB knew, but the article claims that LE knew that the number of searches could be incorrect. In any case, is it ever okay for the state to present evidence that anyone down the line knows to be untrue?

"Fuhrman, as always, remains unrepentant. "Framing someone is pretty complicated," he told a prison visitor recently. "I've framed people in the past, and believe me, it can backfire. But I had something special going for me. I had the cover of 20 other police officers who would lie for me in a heartbeat. These people were the best.""

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,985587,00.html#ixzz1SVIp7v9j
I have a very difficult time believing that article and the quotes contained are legit.

Yet, apparently it's been okay to insult her (and the other jury members) intelligence since the verdict.

Have you listened to her interview? She really didn't need an help insulting her intelligence. She did fine on her own. jmo

Mason would not disclose where Anthony is now.

"The good part is she is gone, safe and protected. Nobody's going to be able to find her," Mason said. "She's gone from the jail. She's not here, and she's not at my house.
"http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28588229/detail.html

BBM So she must be at CM's. LOL

The Anthony,Lippman, JB ,CM,Jurors-Are these people for real/WOW..I am just disgusted by all of them..CASEY'S WORLD-REALLY!!None of these people will get a dime from me!!

I can see it now.......

ICA's story will be that she has always had memory lapses........
Her childhood memory came back a little at a time while in jail.......
She suddenly remembered (6 weeks) before the start of the trial that her
father and brother abused her...........
She also suddenly remembered that Caylee drowned in the pool and during a memory lapse, she did to Caylee what they always did with their pets
And this was probably all done with some "junk science" type of hypnosis....

But not by a chemist!!!

:puke:
that just makes me want to barf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads