2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say put her in the Big Brother house. The people in the house only follow Big Brother and would not know who she is but we could still watch her work her "magic." She is such a good liar she would probably win the $500,000!

Exactly - unless she has already sold her story and had it filmed - she can't afford to stay out of the news.

I'm not concerned because I believe Baez is still playing the public. I believe he already knows when CFCA will be sighted and has probably filmed it and has that release date solidly in his sights.

This is just a money game to Baez - why are we pretending it is anything different?

JB is allowing the speculation to run rampent. If he senses that interest is beginning to die down, he will make a statement regarding her general location (east coast, west coast, in Florida, out of Florida) and announce a date and time for her first interview. JB will be at her side for that interview, and that interview will earn JB and Casey a big pay check. There will likely be some more interviews and more money, but within a month or so the public's interest will turn to something else. At that point JB will opt out and Casey will be on her own.

Just speculation on my part, but I still think Geraldo will get that first interview. On his program last Saturday he said that he knew where she is...........he's in on the plans. As JB's close friend, I think JB will give Geraldo the first interview.

One thing I'm surprised about...........where are GA and CA? It's been two weeks since the verdict was read. I would have expected them to be on GMA discussing the trial and verdict by now.

LOL....Just thought of something. Why would JB put KC in any proximity of LP? LP filed his suit in Sacramento??? I think she is still in Florida under the watchful eye of her defense team. jmo

LP has not yet filed suit and if he ever does, it won't be in Sacramento.

JB is allowing the speculation to run rampent. If he senses that interest is beginning to die down, he will make a statement regarding her general location (east coast, west coast, in Florida, out of Florida) and announce a date and time for her first interview. JB will be at her side for that interview, and that interview will earn JB and Casey a big pay check. There will likely be some more interviews and more money, but within a month or so the public's interest will turn to something else. At that point JB will opt out and Casey will be on her own.

Just speculation on my part, but I still think Geraldo will get that first interview. On his program last Saturday he said that he knew where she is...........he's in on the plans. As JB's close friend, I think JB will give Geraldo the first interview.

One thing I'm surprised about...........where are GA and CA? It's been two weeks since the verdict was read. I would have expected them to be on GMA discussing the trial and verdict by now.

I wonder if George and Cindy are really playing along with JB... and are with Casey right now? Nothing is as it seems with these people.. so who knows..

If she went to Putnam County, no one would notice...

Heavens! Don't say that. That is much too close to me. I am praying that is just a decoy and she is really planted at Mason's house!

This article from People's Magazine makes a lot of sense. If Casey was flown in a jet owned by Todd Macaluso to John Wayne Airport in Orange County, CA - Costa Mesa, it's about 40 - 45 miles down the coast to the city of Carlsbad, where Todd Macaluso lives. I'm sure he's got all sorts of resources locally and could find temporary private accommodations for Casey.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20511179,00.html

Geoge and Cindy getting a new foundatin because they can't work?? Is a Foundation the new Welfare hoax??

I am trying to find out if that State Rep who wanted to get State/Federal funding for Orlando child-related Foundations got it. He may have since they now have two.

The other Foundation had five administrators. Cindy, Chairman (natch) George, lee, mallory and mallory's mom. It is stated they used 80% of funds for their salaries.

I can't believe the State of Florida lets people get away with this. They can hide money in this thing and never have to claim it. It is tax-free. They could tell the networks to make the check to the Foundaiton and never pay taxes. I am appalled..have a feeling that being appalled is the norm with me in this case.

Haven't watched any news today. Any mention of the Twitter acct?

How much did I just read to house the jury? Did it say $300,000? Do I need my glasses adjusted?

Florida is going to go bankrupt like the State of Californai. Enough is enough. They never should have let her have seven attorneys. Once indigent, Florida should assign a P.D. This dragging the case out so it makes it difficult to bring one in..needs to stop! It is a money grabber for Criminal Defense Attorneys. Baez is making a fortune off of this with what the State is paying. All checks go through him. What a farce!

I just heard that there was filing against the SA because of the "Chlorofrom" fiasco..and the badgering of poor, pitiful cindy. When is enough, enough??? Grrrrrrrrrr.

The other Foundation had five administrators. Cindy, Chairman (natch) George, lee, mallory and mallory's mom. It is stated they used 80% of funds for their salaries.

I can't believe the State of Florida lets people get away with this. They can hide money in this thing and never have to claim it. It is tax-free. They could tell the networks to make the check to the Foundaiton and never pay taxes. I am appalled..have a feeling that being appalled is the norm with me in this case.

Enquiring minds like mine want to know - never mind ICA - where is the darned boat? I haven't noticed it on any missing person searches...:innocent:

I know, Logical. Boat is probably hidden so public can't throw tomatoes at it. That was never a missing child boat. That was a Bass Fishing Boat. The public has been taken for a very large and uncomfortable ride by this entire family.

They got moved to the top of the list for Federal help when they stopped making their $700.00 house payment. The Govt said they moved them up because they didn't want them to have the media attention about their finances. The Govt reduced their house payment to $200. I am so mad, I am spitting nails. Other people were waitin years and the Anthonys got the deal immediately. They truly are special.

They are driving around in a new SUV. I also noticed cindy's wardrobe has been upgrated and multiplied significantly. The public has been dooped. I imagine the next advaenture is for the bunch of them to buy some land and start building three houses on it...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I only have two words regarding what Casey is doing or will do..

"Who Cares"
The only thing that is important is Justice for Caylee..that's when I will watch something..

With all the media jumping on the "Where's Casey" train, a good journalist could do a special on Caylee's short life. There's plenty of pictures that are in the public domain, and plenty of people who knew her that could be interviewed. Jesse Grund is one of the first that comes to mind. He loved Caylee. There's others, non-family, that could offer their input. At the conclusion, a panel of detectives (Yuri Melich, John Allen, etc.) presenting their opinion of what happened to Caylee.

NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
WFTV BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Woman Believed To Be Casey Anthony Spotted At Orlando Airport!

EXCLUSIVE: Casey Possibly Spotted At Orlando Airport

Posted: 3:19 pm EDT July 19, 2011Updated: 3:42 pm EDT July 19, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman believed to be Casey Anthony was seen getting off of the same plane at the Orlando Executive Airport on Monday that flew her out the morning she was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.

Only WFTV was there to capture Casey running into a building, covering her head with a blanket.

WFTVCasey.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members