Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone has already written this but I watched JVM last night and apparently KC is in Palm Springs, California. One of the agents stated on Monday on her show and addressed KC that he was willing to pay her 1m up front for her interview and to please contact him. She did and he met her on Tuesday morning. He said the first thing she asked was "where's the cheque"? He said she is not distraught, nothing fazed her, she seemed chipper and was ready to make a deal without Baez present. He also told her that he would need to give her a lie detector test in exchange for the money and said he would ask her "did you kill your daughter" "did you leave her in the woods" "was it an accident". She told him she doesn't want to answer those questions.....WONDER WHY. Someone here on WS mentionned awhile back that her friend worked for CAA talent agency out in California and that she knew she was there because the company met with her and that the DT has her tightly hidden. She was apparently correct. When this agent tried to get the deal from her he told her he will sue her for the verbal aggreement should she back out. She said "wait in line"

Hmmm I wonder if there is a little contention going on with the DT about who gets what and someone is trying to get their share first? The offer was withdrawn so maybe they came to an agreement. I can see fighting within the ranks because they never thought she would be found not guilty and didn't plan for what would happen afterwards.

Yes. Granted by the time she got through all the years of college she could have the felonies expunged, I still don't see it working out very well. More like the old lady in law school looking for sucker to marry her, he can represent her for free. (She would be at least 30 by the time she got through the first 4 years of college, and possibly enter law school.) :innocent:

CM clearly does not want her in his office, lol, even though he is retiring.

KC the chameleon plays little girl to Mason's elder years. I want to be a lawyer when I grow up. Since we have all read thousands of pages of legal documents, think we ought to go to law school too? Hey, at least we were reading case law. :crazy:

BBM, and DCS doesn't want her near her grandchildren.

I bid $2.99!

(lol I hope someone reveals her location before Baez gets a chance to bring her out :crazy: )

I bid 2 dollar fitty cent! Oops. Price is going down!
I wonder if the Naples blog writer Annette Kniola who penned
http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/#
is/was the above or below mentioned client.

Oooh. Casey sitings...trying so desperately to gin up any curiosity.
Where could she be? We figured she would be with her loving, lying, doting, parental units. I'll bet CA is giving Baez what for. If she had handled FCA's media blitz, blah blah blah...
Media blitz fizzled appropriately. The shelf life is over. The bogus offers did not make the real media moguls pant with keen wanting. Epic Fail!
:floorlaugh::woohoo:

Not sure if anyone has already written this but I watched JVM last night and apparently KC is in Palm Springs, California. One of the agents stated on Monday on her show and addressed KC that he was willing to pay her 1m up front for her interview and to please contact him. She did and he met her on Tuesday morning. He said the first thing she asked was "where's the cheque"? He said she is not distraught, nothing fazed her, she seemed chipper and was ready to make a deal without Baez present. He also told her that he would need to give her a lie detector test in exchange for the money and said he would ask her "did you kill your daughter" "did you leave her in the woods" "was it an accident". She told him she doesn't want to answer those questions.....WONDER WHY. Someone here on WS mentionned awhile back that her friend worked for CAA talent agency out in California and that she knew she was there because the company met with her and that the DT has her tightly hidden. She was apparently correct. When this agent tried to get the deal from her he told her he will sue her for the verbal aggreement should she back out. She said "wait in line"

Al Taylor, who how can I say this, is not terribly reliable.

Trashing Casey to every media outlet in the world is a weird way to secure a deal and/or sell an interview.

Hey Jose and Cheney,

My "give a da*#" is almost completely busted!

Moving on to the San Diego/Coronado mystery, etc.

Oh, kinda wanna know about your "product" just out of idle curiosity, but won't make any effort to watch a special program or interview, LOL!

How's this media blitz after her release workin' for ya? Almost been a week and ummmm, times'a'wastin' before we've all moved on....

:woohoo:

WESH is saying a lawyer was offering to sell their location to the highest bidder.
She has since withdrawn the offer.
http://www.wesh.com/r/28632128/detail.html
Anybody know who this lawyer is?

eta: Not ga &ca but kc.

Pretty strange behavior

“Once the bidder has had the opportunity to verify and confirm the accuracy of the information regarding Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts, the escrow shall be released,” read attorney A. Nicole Weaver's email.

But then

After a call from WESH 2 News, Weaver said that she was withdrawing the offer and said she will no longer represent her client.
"I am not involved in selling information about Casey Anthony," Weaver said in a subsequent email to WESH.

is/isn't...am/am not

Alrighty. :)

I bid 2 dollar fitty cent! Oops. Price is going down! I wonder if the Naples blog writer Annette Kniola who penned
http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/#
is/was the above or below mentioned client.

Oooh. Casey sitings...trying so desperately to gin up any curiosity.
Where could she be? We figured she would be with her loving, lying, doting, parental units. I'll bet CA is giving Baez what for. If she had handled FCA's media blitz, blah blah blah...
Media blitz fizzled appropriately. The shelf life is over. The bogus offers did not make the real media moguls pant with keen wanting. Epic Fail!

BBM -

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I bid 2 dollar fitty cent! Oops. Price is going down!
*snip*

Dang! Was just trying to find my plugged nickel and ante up. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members