Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Casey is indeed staying somewhere in Southern California, she won't last there. If TM is helping her out, he will probably stop helping her out if she doesn't get any media deals. There are rumors that he has given her $70 k. That will not last long for Casey being in SoCal. Eventually she would have to support herself and she has no job skills or anything to help her survive in SoCal.

With Al Taylor, it is hard to believe that he says but I do think there is a good chance that Casey in SoCal. Rancho Santa Fe like another poster mentioned is rural. There are some celebs that homes down there because of those types of surroundings.

She won't change h appearance...she's too vain. She thinks she's already perfect and obviously doesn't think about outcomes of her decisions.

If she does opt to change her appearance, I think it would be down the road a year or two, and only if it has become obvious to her she can't have a life without doing so. Or if she marries someone who does not want to be known as the man who married Casey Anthony, for example. I don't see her doing it anytime soon, it will take her a while to be convinced that she can't just carry on as if nothing has happened since 2008.

ITA. She has chosen to marry and have kids with a creep who is "OK" with his WIFE- the mother of his children- doing *advertiser censored*!! I'd love to know his background, he seems like wannabe *advertiser censored* king/pimp/gangster.... ewww.....
There was a video showing her family enjoying their backyard in-ground pool.
I think both Amy and her hubby are addicted to an $$$ lifestyle, and both are very shady. The poor kids... During the show, Dr. Drew questioned Ms. Fisher about her past, and she was shockingly unrepentant, making excuse after excuse ( I was a kid, the media destroyed me, the gun wasn't even mine!! etc.) Mary Jo Buttafuaco was never my favorite person, so in denial- altho she famously saw the light and even reunited, so to speak, with AF on Oprah a few years ago. Yet, who wants to believe their husband tried to talk a teenager into killing her??) But NO WAY did this woman deserve to get shot in the head:twocents:, with irreparable damage. AF says her vice is only alcohol but I believe drugs are involved. Interesting to see if she stays on the show, she has a LONG way to go to get out of her extreme denial, imo.

MO is AF only wants her mug on TV to attempt (ATTEMPT, I say) to show off any acting skills she THINKS she has and that this might lead to additional jobs. She's only on CR for what she perceives to be an opportunity for fame and $$. She's a washed up nobody who needs to crawl away somewhere and disappear.

What is the source of the 70k rumor?

I think if Casey is indeed staying somewhere in Southern California, she won't last there. If TM is helping her out, he will probably stop helping her out if she doesn't get any media deals. There are rumors that he has given her $70 k. That will not last long for Casey being in SoCal. Eventually she would have to support herself and she has no job skills or anything to help her survive in SoCal.

With Al Taylor, it is hard to believe that he says but I do think there is a good chance that Casey in SoCal. Rancho Santa Fe like another poster mentioned is rural. There are some celebs that homes down there because of those types of surroundings.

Strickland said that the defense team had to disclose the money it had received. Defense attorney Jose Baez said ABC News had paid $200,000, an unnamed donor gave $5,000 and former defense attorney Todd Macaluso donated $70,000. But Kealing noted that money was far more than the $111,000 that Anthony revealed when applying for indigency. The other money went to expenses, Baez told Strickland.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...o-in-joining-casey-anthonys-defense-team.html

I don't think she wants to be far from Florida, she has never even lived away from her parents except for time spent in jail. And if she gets a million, maybe she will end up with $150-$200K if she is lucky and how is that going to last her a lifetime? No, I think she will end up married to some poor sucker...well, not poor, but miserable anyway. And stay married long enough to get another chunk of money that way...

She hates her parents and her friends hate her. no reason for her to be in Fla.

She hates her parents and her friends hate her. no reason for her to be in Fla.

She hates them but is dependent on them. I bet CA is with her right now.
CA has no friends, ICA is it..... CA has given up on her marriage for her, alienated her own family because of her..

Maybe she's out selling her assets to cover the $68K bill from the IRS.

St. George Island is all abuzz about the possibility that Casey Anthony could be staying there. Residents want to know If the woman acquitted in the murder of her two year old daughter is hiding out in their community.
Posted: 5:53 PM Jul 21, 2011
Story
348 Comments
[UPDATE] 7-21 5:47pm by Jill Chandler--

More and more people claim they think they saw Casey Anthony on St. George Island.

Is Casey Anthony in St. George? Rumors of her sightings are already the talk of the town.

It's become a bit of a tall tale after her former lawyer's plane was tracked landing at this airstrip Tuesday, July 19th.

Many are asking where in the world is Casey Anthony?

Dolph Wintker is a boat captain on St. George Island. He said, "There is a lot of people talking about it... I mean, that's the biggest word on the island right now. Is Casey Anthony here?"

A sign at Jolly Rogers jokingly says "Casey Anthony and Jose passed through here already."

Joe Brown is also a St. George Island resident. He said, "Well, it's been kind of fun.. kind of a rumor mill. Everybody's speculating whether it's true or not.I personally haven't talked to anyone who has seen her."

News of the acquitted mother's sightings are appearing in other parts of the country too, including Arizona and California.

Casey can be anywhere. So for now, the world will have to continue the guessing game about where Casey could be.

[UPDATE] 7-20 6:00pm by Jill Chandler---

St. George Island is buzzing with talk that Casey Anthony could possibly be staying there.

Harry Wingate said, "This is the talk of the town right now... .talk of the island... and the island don't turn, it churns."

Rumors that Casey Anthony may be staying in the "Plantation" of St. George Island surfaced after flight records showing her former attorneys plane landed on the island Tuesday afternoon around 1.

There are unconfirmed reports that she was even at a local restaurant and watering hole, Harry A's, and on the beach.

"It looked like her down there on the beach, a blond headed lady. She was blond right now... so I don't know it could be her... it could not be her, but it looked like her."

Some people we spoke to visiting the island say they came for a getaway.

Kevin Thompson is here with his family vacation. He said, "Then to find out that maybe she's here on the island with me is sort of dangerous. I mean, I think, because someone may want to blow the whole island up. There's a lot of hatred for her out there right now."

People are commenting on Facebook about where Anthony might be. But because she is thought to be staying in the Plantation, a guarded and gated community on St. George Island, it's hard to know for sure.

Social media is playing a big role in the buzz about where Casey Anthony could be. Facebook comments from folks on St. George Island led us to this story.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_on_St_George_Island_125847923.html

Kevin Thompson is here with his family vacation. He said, "Then to find out that maybe she's here on the island with me is sort of dangerous. I mean, I think, because someone may want to blow the whole island up.

[/url]

That is taking it a bit far LOL

Does anyone else find this funny?

Quote from WFTV:

Meanwhile, reports say Casey wants to be a lawyer.

Her attorney, Cheney Mason, says his client read through thousands of pages of documents during her murder trial. He claims she even told him she wanted to work in his office.

Mason says it's more of a dream for Casey, and given her record it's not a realistic career choice.
----------
Sent from my Smartphone - Post may contain typos.

I'm with darnadudes. (spelling)

She posted in the RB thread that KC could be with Ms. Bolin. Makes sense, why else was she present at the DT table?

Quote from WFTV:

----------

Yes. Granted by the time she got through all the years of college she could have the felonies expunged, I still don't see it working out very well. More like the old lady in law school looking for sucker to marry her, he can represent her for free. (She would be at least 30 by the time she got through the first 4 years of college, and possibly enter law school.) :innocent:

CM clearly does not want her in his office, lol, even though he is retiring.

KC the chameleon plays little girl to Mason's elder years. I want to be a lawyer when I grow up. Since we have all read thousands of pages of legal documents, think we ought to go to law school too? Hey, at least we were reading case law. :crazy:

Yeah, I knew about that one. I thought that the OP had meant since she had been released.

That wasn't a rumour Baez testified to it at the indigency hearing.

----------

When will her lawyers realize they're holding poison, not the Golden Goose.

And here I in orlando this week on business. Not much on the local news about her at all.

Quote from WFTV:

----------

Yes, I find it hilarious.....I also find it very telling that FICA's aspirations are to be a lawyer and wants to work in CM's office:loser:, FICA is not living in the real world and has no concept of it, obviously.
I want to be a brain surgeon but with my affinity for high heels, bright dresses, cigarretes and martinis, that just 'aint gonna happen, that's reality!

Chances of FCA becoming a lawyer are nil but could you imagine the kind of defense she would put on with the way she can spin lies.
Her opening statements would top JB's in shock value by far. Never mind innocent people being run over by a bus she would have a fleet of 18 wheelers headed their way..:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173