2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to find out who is footing the bill for this little trip.
Do we know for real who owns this plane? I don't think the media would want to get caught up in the firestorm if they were footing the bill, but I could see them asking someone else to do it.

The poster wrote it One Lost and it was absolutely disgusting and you can pass it by if you don't like my response. The venom from it shows just how hateful the person can be about one of the lowest things done to another human being and I mean the lie about George.

Do you know for a fact 100% that it was a lie?

I have a couple of thoughts - I'm not bugged by the trip at all....I am bugged by the inability to just go quietly. We used to take limos to the airport - for longer trips it made $$ sense. Long-term parking etc always ended up balancing out the cost of limo ride and the convenience made it worth it big time. The one thing I keep thinking about is Anna Nicole Smith's hiding out in the Bahamas....wonder if they are planning on hanging out there for a time to avoid actions here like she did. I think it was made pretty obvious given CA's non-stop writing that a book has been shopped and is in the works.

When ca turned around and lied on the stand, any compassion I had for her, went away.

To me the fact that she lied on the stand speaks volumes. Anyone who would take an oath before God to tell the truth and then lie has no morals or ethics. I don't care if it was for her 'child'. That is baloney and to me an excuse. If you will lie you will steal and no telling what else. The fact that she did lie makes me wonder what really did happen. I know that FCA was involved, but I am not so sure anymore that some of them were not involved. I don't think we will ever know the truth. But, I truly believe evil was involved in this case and I mean supernatural evil. jmo

Yes I have an abiding conviction that it was a disgusting lie to save his client. Anything else?

I agree Solace - particularly in view of the fact there are absolutely no substantiated facts with which to confirm this speculation. There is a hint by a habitual liar however.

I don't care where the A's got the money for a well deserved vacation. Perhaps it was a gift, maybe a rich relative died, maybe there's a book deal....it doesn't matter to me and it's not my business. I hope they have a great time and are able to escape from the all the irrational hatred for a while.

Has the world turned upside down and I missed it? Everything in my value system is being challenged. This is not directed at you individually but at the collective ideas I've heard expressed in the last few weeks related to this trial, the economy, our country, etc.

Certainly the Anthony's have suffered during the last three years. Their suffering was the result of their daughter's actions and/or the actions or GA and FCA or CA, GA, and FCA, but it appears that CA is still dead and someone is responsible to some extent for that fact, and the fact that CA's body was hidden and the world was looking for the child.

Fast forward...
1. FCA was found "not guilty" of murder, manslaughter, and child endangerment. Most logical, rational people (not just crazies) find this difficult to believe.
2. FCA has supposedly refused to have further contact with her parents.
3. CA obviously took the stand in a court of law while under oath and perjured herself.
4. GA has been accused of molesting his daughter.
5. The A's have not made a mortgage payment in a very long time.
6. The A's are not working and CA is collecting disability.

And, the U.S. and the world are in a serious economic period. This trial has just cost the taxpayers in Florida $4-5 million dollars total.

There are hard working white collar and blue collar people unable to find work who have exhausted their unemployment. People are losing their homes. There are hungry people in this country.

Who in their right mind would take a limo to board a private jet to take an expensive vacation under these circumstances? Trust me, there are many locations, much less high-profile, where the A's could go to recuperate. Either they have no common sense or they are receiving really poor advice.

I am beyond disgusted by this entire circus. It speaks to the mediocrity that is becoming prevalent. JB, who was initially denied admittance to the bar because of irresponsible financial behavior, is negotiating like a king in New York City. In his opening statement he said he would prove that GA molested his daughter, etc. If he did not intend to prove that allegation, he would be guilty of misconduct. He is smary and not completely honest.

Now, from his throne in NYC he negotiates for millions for the mother who forgot to mention her child was missing for 31 days. The grandparents are off to vacation on someone else's dime. ALL of this is because a beautiful child died or was killed, and was certainly thrown away.

Where has all the common sense gone? People should be outraged. I refuse to believe that any of this "is as it should be."

For all I care, George and Cindy can go to the Moon in a private jet.
What I CAN`T accept is that CASEY is negotiating million dollar deals on the back of the precious little girl she killed and dumped like garbage. IT - IS - SO - SICK!
PLEASE boycott anything she might do, PLEASE boycott any news channel that will air any form of interview this person can profit from, PLEASE boycott any publisher that might put out a book she can profit from!

I still have anger towards KC, and I have never really held anger against someone I didn't know, with the possible exception of some right-wing politicians. But I have no malice in my heart toward the Anthonys. They deserve the right to salvage what they can from the ashes of their lives. KC stole their former lives from them, just as surely as she stole Caylee's life. Had she never murdered Caylee, Cindy and George would have continued to muddle along in their mundane, imperfect, unexceptional lives. Cindy would have continued to be the breadwinner, and George would have worked in his desultory fashion. They would have gardened and enjoyed the pool with their graddaughter, taken little side trips to the beach and tended to ailing parents. They didn't ask for this tragedy, this chaotic upheaval that thrust them into the national spotlight, and they didn't always act with grace under pressure. They did what they did to save their daughter's life, and I can't help but think I might do the same, given the same untenable circumstances. I think they probably wished KC had goten some jail time, but she didn't and they, like all of us here, now must move on. I won't buy or read their book, but they have the right to publish one, and other people will buy it. I am sure that, given the choice, they would much prefer having little Caylee's arms around them once again than take an exotic vacation. But that's not going to happen.

So I don't begrudge them their island getaway. I wish them only peace and healing, to find some comfort in what is left of their lives.

Do we know for real who owns this plane? I don't think the media would want to get caught up in the firestorm if they were footing the bill, but I could see them asking someone else to do it.

And once again, how did the media just happen to be there? tia

There is absolutely nothing anyone in the Anthony family could do right now that would not get criticized and ridiculed. If they stayed locked up in their house, they'd be criticized for that. If they went somewhere to stay with extended family, they'd be criticized for that. It's going to take a long, long time for that to stop, but eventually it will. The media and the viewers who eat this stuff up will find something new to entertain themselves with.

Sure, I can believe that. I've seen the same thing happen enough in my own life, when an individual or a group of people footed the bill for someone to just get away for a while. It's really not that unusual.

And the whole 'limo' criticism doesn't make any sense to me. People around here take limos to the airport all the time, and I don't mean filthy rich people. It's just the best way to get to the airport and not have to deal with parking. Often it's the cheapest way to go.

Exactly.

I don't either, and I was surprised at how even that has been ridiculed. It wouldn't be my choice, but I think that's up to the individual.

That's not true. Many many many people take trips after the death of a child or parent or other relative. It happens all the time. And I think it can be a very good thing.

The months leading up to the trial ,the A's were quiet and for the most part,out of sight. No one criticized them for it,that I recall and we actually commented that it was smart.
I have no problem with them taking a vacation to anywhere,but it's the showboating that disgusts me.There was no need for a press release from their attorney announcing the trip,no need for a limo and no need to make sure the press was there to film them getting on a private plane.

That is the Anthony's way of flipping the bird at everyone else. I have watched them for 3 years now.I stuck up for them at first,tried to understand their position,but the truth is,they can be really nasty and arrogant.Not a lot to like or feel sympathy for.JMO

To me the fact that she lied on the stand speaks volumes. Anyone who would take an oath before God to tell the truth and then lie has no morals or ethics. I don't care if it was for her 'child'. That is baloney and to me an excuse. If you will lie you will steal and no telling what else. The fact that she did lie makes me wonder what really did happen. I know that FCA was involved, but I am not so sure anymore that some of them were not involved. I don't think we will ever know the truth. But, I truly believe evil was involved in this case and I mean supernatural evil. jmo

I agree that CA lied on the stand and there is no excusing this or any other blatant lie she told. However I believe CA's reason for it was she was convinced her daughter was going to receive the death penalty.

Thank you so much WhAngora for that email address. I just shot off this email to Lippman:

Dear Sir,

I have been following this trial for the entire 3 years since we first heard of Caylee “missing” & I have been a bit obsessed. I am disgusted by the verdict & maybe even more disgusted with your clients, George & Cindy Anthony. They lied at the inception of this tragedy & continued to do so on the stand in a court of law. Like their evil spawn, they have no regard for the law.

Please tell them no one cares about them & never did. Justice for Caylee was the only thing people were interested in. I do admit it was unfathomable how an entire family could lie, obstruct justice, and just be all around gross human beings with absolutely no shame, and that made me keep watching. Well, now I really don’t care & would NEVER buy a book, watch an interview, or anything by any one of these deplorable creatures. If I feel that way, & I have been watching for 3 years, I’m sure everyone else feels the same.

They need to just crawl back under the rock they emerged from a little over 3 years ago! The last 3 years has been a WASTE, A HUGE WASTE!!

AWESOME!! :rocker:

I have a couple of thoughts - I'm not bugged by the trip at all....I am bugged by the inability to just go quietly. We used to take limos to the airport - for longer trips it made $$ sense. Long-term parking etc always ended up balancing out the cost of limo ride and the convenience made it worth it big time. The one thing I keep thinking about is Anna Nicole Smith's hiding out in the Bahamas....wonder if they are planning on hanging out there for a time to avoid actions here like she did. I think it was made pretty obvious given CA's non-stop writing that a book has been shopped and is in the works.

It's just the Anthony arrogance at work.
Most bereaved persons in their position would quietly go away for a break.
The A's like to wave the middle finger as they go off in a limo - all indirectly paid for by Caylee.

I agree Solace - particularly in view of the fact there are absolutely no substantiated facts with which to confirm this speculation. There is a hint by a habitual liar however.

Absolutely, he is a liar - no doubt about it; absolutely this family aided KC through all of this; and absolutely they enabled her and because of all this Caylee died and it is profoundly sad. But thank you for your sanity in a sea of madness. I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for the post.:seeya:

Hmm, maybe that was Casey running from the private jet in Orlando with her head covered the other day, then hiding out until this morning, sneaking onto the new jet to fly away with Mommy and Daddy for a good ole family reunion.

What a coup that would be for an interviewer to get all three at once!

Anyone see Geraldo at the airport?

bobkealing bob kealing
We've determined whose paying for George and Cindy's vacation. A new friend and benefactor. On @WESH .com #CaseyAnthony.

sorry if this is a repost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member