Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone determine that the last fb post was on 7-22?

Her facebook does not seem at all unusual, mostly those games, and her posts for the past two months, which are minimal, are about her sister, her cat, etc...no conversations with anyone...

Is there a link for the PC anywhere?

Never mind it is on NG now...
Just talking about the various agencies involved...
Asking for public help, media help.

Maybe searching the computer for use might be the better way - her parents have already said she doesn't leave the house much. If friends chatted with her by computer, that may be a way of telling when she was there.

They mentioned phone records also. Not clear whether or not she had a cellphone or if they meant land line??

Whew. no bad news yet. I love it when I am wrong

Wow, that press conference was totally and completely worthless.

IMHO.

Pat Brown said that LE left out too much, what are they not telling us? And why the delay from yesterday morning until tonight, before asking for help?

Oh please...DD asking a doctor what would child be feeling is she has been abducted...:(

And why almost 2 days to tape off house? Should have been done at once, according to Sue Moss...

Or into Canada, which is what I'm afraid of. Stewartstown is apparently only miles from the Canadian border.

Why would that scare you? It's not any worse than taking off to another State. Hopefully, borders have been on alert.

Susan Moss gives me a migraine. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member