NV - Christopher Montgomery, 6, smothered, uncle charged, Las Vegas, 26 May 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Not only that, but he was in jail in the first place awaiting trial for allegedly suffocating his six-year-old relative.

Police: Clark County jail inmate killed during fight with cellmate
---
Carl Guilford, 18, will be charged with murder in the slaying of his cellmate, Metro Police said this morning.
---
Guilford was being held in jail pending murder charges in the death of his 6-year-old nephew, Christopher Montgomery, which occurred May 26.
---
[H]e allegedly had been smoking marijuana that she said might have been laced with something.

That had “changed him,” according to his mother, who also told police Guilford would regularly speak of spirits and the “Illuminati,” and had mentioned making sacrifices
(much more, including mug shot, at Las Vegas Sun link above)

---
Police say Guilford stabbed the cellmate with a pencil during a fight.

The coroner's office has not identified the dead inmate.
---
AP article

Why would a teen being talking about the Illuminati? He either suffered some horrid abuse back down the line or else he's been doing an awful lot of research.

That's horrid.

Why would a teen being talking about the Illuminati? He either suffered some horrid abuse back down the line or else he's been doing an awful lot of research.

That's horrid.

Hip-hop music has continually returned to the theme of the Illuminati in songs and albums, like Tupac Shakur's final album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, which was thick with references to the subject, Jay-Z's debut album, Reasonable Doubt, and Mr. Dibbs' album Outer Perimeter.

more at Wiki

That's horrid.

Woman, where have you been? Oh on a mountain that's right.:eek:;)

Note wfgodot's link. In my own way I'll tell ya. Ummmmm, did ya see Beyonce perform in front of a pyramid structure? Ever see Jay-Z throw up that sign with his hands? Even Soulja Boy is in on it I tell ya.

Should I be concerned at the age of 16 or so my kid was telling me all about this Illumanati and it had nothing to do with rap? Reptilians, Jesuits, and well basically anything she could be condescending with.

Moral of the story here is these kids don't need to be smoking anything laced with anything. Half the kids in my neighborhood with those Blunts laced with wet. A person obviously could lose their mind.

Reptilians, Jesuits, and well basically anything
wfgodot: (nodding head vigorously)

Two words: David Icke.

Just checked out YouTube and there are roughly seven trillion Illuminati-related videos (conservative estimate) waiting to be seen by impressionable youngsters smoking wet-laced bluntage. Illuminati killed Tupac, Illuminati killed Michael Jackson, Illuminati goin' to kill YOU if you don't watch out, Illuminati as Satanic force behind entire music industry, Jay-Z is Illuminati, et and cetera.

In some circles they are believed to have had something to do with the Madeleine Mccann mystery too, along with the Bilderburgs and Freemasons. Nope, some people don't need the blunts, their minds do it all for them

I research the Illuminati News of the Day...even here at my mountaintop shangri-la, Ms. Filly. LOL. What I didn't realize is that a teen would be researching it. I looked over his family's writing and correspondence and for some reason, it still strikes me as an odd thing to be discussing as a teen. He seemed to have other interests.

David Icke videos might be the clue but I still find it hard to believe that a teen would sit there and listen to those.

But could be.....

I believe that there's going to be some questions asked about a young man who's obviously psychotic being put in a small cell with another person and a pencil.

I think a resurgance in interest about the illuminati came about from that run away best seller Davinci's Code (especially after the movie).

It really became a more known subject matter in pop culture. At least that's JMHO about the interest in it.

If this kid had a sudden interest and was seeing signs in things that weren't there or had paranoid thoughts---that could also be an indication of some sort of psychotic mental state. KWIM?

Who knows. JMHO.

March 2011:

An 18-year-old man who admitted to hearing voices of “devils” was arrested Thursday after he allegedly suffocated his 6-year-old nephew with a blanket, according to an arrest report released today...

Guilford’s mother described her son to police as a “troubled young man” who had been acting strange for the past three to six months after he allegedly had been smoking marijuana that she said might have been laced with something.

That had “changed him,” said his mom, who also told police Guilford would regularly speak of spirits and the “Illuminati,” and had mentioned making sacrifices. Others at the house also described Guilford as troubled...

According to the arrest report, he spoke to detectives about angels and demons, then admitted to smoking marijuana in the past that might have been laced with something.

http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/may/27/police-man-who-heard-devils-admitted-killing-6-yea/

August 2011:

An 18-year-old inmate accused of beating and stabbing to death his county jail cellmate will be sent to the state's mental health facility for evaluation, a district judge ruled Tuesday...

Guilford will be sent to the mental health facility in Sparks for an indefinite amount of time while staff determines whether he can be rendered competent through treatment...

According to a police report detailing Sanfilippo's slaying, Guilford initially told homicide detectives that a fight between the two ensued after Sanfilippo grabbed Guilford's buttocks and said, "I'm going to take that."

Guilford said he didn't remember what happened next, but police said Guilford beat Sanfilippo in the head and stabbed him with a pencil.

Guilford then changed his story "and said that the devil told him that he needed to kill Sanfilippo, or he would make him kill himself."...

The 18-year-old's mother told investigators her son is bipolar and talked openly with family members about angels and demons and had mentioned "making sacrifices."

Deputy Public Defender Norm Reed has questioned why his client had a cellmate, considering his psychosis.

http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/man-accused-slaying-cellmate-being-evaluated

[Cellmate] Sanfilippo was found covered in a white sheet in his cell with blood smeared across the walls and floor of the room on Friday, according to the article...

He claims he didn't remember what happened after choking the man, but police said the inmate was stabbed several times with a pencil.
http://www.correctionsone.com/corre...s-Vegas-teen-said-devil-made-him-kill-inmate/

Suspect Carl Guilford, 18, of Las Vegas was being held at Clark County Detention Center when 39-year-old Francesco Sanfilippo was stabbed and choked on Friday...

Sanfilippo was found with cuts on his neck and arms, and the Clark County coroner's office said he died of blunt force injuries to his head and abdomen.

Police previously said Guilford stabbed Sanfilippo to death with a pencil.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-vegas-teen-says-devil-told-him-to-kill/

In the wake of the slaying, Las Vegas police were reviewing the procedures that allowed them to house Guilford with 29-year-old Francesco Sanfilippo, who was facing 13 counts of possessing child *advertiser censored* and had a pending drunken driving case.

The decision to house the men together was determined by the jail's classification system, an objective formula that considers an inmate's crime, age, criminal history, medical needs, sexual orientation and other factors to determine the safest housing arrangement. Most big-city jails use such formulas, which are considered successful, experts say.

The formula determined both men would be at risk if placed with the general population, so they were put together in a cell, jail Capt. Michael See said...

Sanfilippo was jailed after Henderson police found 19 child *advertiser censored* videos on his computer during an investigation into photos he sent a 15-year-old girl.
http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/questions-surround-inmates-death-clark-county-jail

March 2012 - is arraigned and pleads not guilty:

It's not known whether prosecutors will seek the death penalty against Guilford, who has competency issues. After the killings, Guilford was sent to the state's mental health facility in Sparks to determine whether he was competent to stand trial. Two months later, state medical experts concluded he is competent, if he is medicated.
http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/las-vegas-man-pleads-not-guilty-murder-charges

Reed intends to argue that his client is not guilty by reason of insanity, even though Guilford was assessed as being competent to stand trial.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/1719...n-devil-slayings-pleads-not-guilty?hpt=ju_bn6

A Nevada teenager who said the devil told him to suffocate his six-year-old cousin and stab his cellmate to death with a pencil has been found fit for trial. Nineteen-year-old Carl Marcus Guilford has been released from a psychiatric facility and is being held in Clark County jail. Public defender, Norm Reed, anticipates that despite the mental health evaluation declaring his competency, Guilford will plead not guilty by reason of insanity at a January preliminary hearing. Says Reed, "There is nothing to hide regarding Carl's mental state. He still puts cotton in his ears to make the voices stop." Reed indicated that if Guilford's condition worsens, he may have to postpone his January court date.

http://www.correctionsone.com/corre...p-10-corrections-stories-of-2011-A-look-back/

August 2011:

The sister of a man who was killed in his cell at the Clark County Detention Center last month is suing the Metropolitan Police Department for more than $10 million...

[Lawyer] Bryson added that Guilford was refusing to take medication prescribed to him to treat his mental illness at the time of Sanfilippo's death.

The detention center has a section devoted to inmates with mental health issues.

Putting a violent offender with a history of mental illness in with a nonviolent offender made for a "predictable" outcome, Bryson said.

http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/cri...mate-sues-las-vegas-police-department?ref=918

Docket from 2013:

Plaintiff: Carl Marcus Guilford
Defendant: G. Doug
Case Number: 2:2013cv01317
Filed: July 24, 2013
Court: Nevada District Court
Office: Las Vegas Office
Referring Judge: Peggy A. Leen
Presiding Judge: Gloria M. Navarro
Nature of Suit: Prisoner: Civil Rights
Cause of Action: 42:1983 Prisoner Civil Rights
Jury Demanded By: None

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/nevada/nvdce/2:2013cv01317/95872

I have no idea what this is about, or who G. Doug is. But in January 2013 Guilford was served papers by lawyers acting for Sanfilippo's sister.

https://casetext.com/case/ziegler-v-las-vegas-metro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios
Back