Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned they didn't think FCA could gain weight so fast after being released. Let me tell ya, if one has ever been ill....ill enough to not eat, when they recover they eat like a pig. My son had strep and couldn't eat for 2 weeks. When he recovered he gained an estimated 10 pounds in less than 3 weeks.
Which brings me to my point.........
Having real food in front of her after 3 years of prison food..I imagine FCA is making up for lost time.

Ok...some do...some don't ...in some her b**bs are way too big...nose a little bit off...but in some pics it does look like her. How can that be??

For those that have read my anti-casey rants, I'm the biggest skeptic out there. In this case, I really do believe it's her. Add a bit of padding to the ta-ta's, a bit of weight, a bit of botox to the lips, and viola.

It also doesn't hurt to wear her favourite team "Ohio" as a hat, and to see her shopping (well, at least it wasn't Target).

CFCMA is a rebel. Do I think she's gonna stay holed up for long? Nope! She's gonna get out there and do what she does best - SHOP.

I could almost get away with saying it's not her, but add to that the swagger and the fidgeting of the shirt, and the moles -- and she's pegged.

MOO

Mel

That is definately her. The moles are in the exact spots. You are right, a bit of extra weight, the putting hands in back like tucking in her shirt like she did constantly in court. Now the ears would complete the look:):). But she does have the short front sides of hair too. To me she looks aware of someone.

ITA. You can see them sticking out of her ball cap. Almost like it's on purpose? And yes she is aware. I bet she knew someone was local looking to get pics and she appeared on purpose, when no one on her team was looking. Bet she "snuck out" of their grip. Already showing her rebellion.

Judging by these pics, I would think she is staying by herself wherever she is. Maybe a halfway type house/dorm room/rehab center that allows her to leave. Knowing how hated she is, she is taking a huge risk going everywhere and walking around by herself. Plus we all know how social she is and constantly surrounds herself with people. IMO there's no way she'd be shopping and walking around by herself unless she had to be or was staying with strangers she had nothing in common with.

Maybe Baez took these pictures. She has a very nervous look about her, alot like the day she came in for the verdict - especially photo #18. These were staged, but she was scared doing it the whole time. A true "paparazzi" would have taken shots of her leaving the store with her bags and then more...

I believe the WSers definitely found the right Old Navy, but she didn't walk from Starbucks to Old Navy as she's holding the Starbucks cup with a white shirt on and in the Old Navy with a gray shirt on. But this seems to be the right area - AMAZING JOB WSers!!!

The lowest hanging necklace that Cindy is wearing sure looks like it could be the same kind that Casey is sporting.

I also do not think that TMZ would posting these pictures claiming that they could "even" be her if they weren't pretty darn sure of their source.

I still think that the photographer is Baez ~ The pictures do not appear to me to be taken with a sneaky long lense camera, and, they are much to "out there" to be a quick, "I caught her" random pictures, IMO.

Now, if that was me taking the pictures I don't think I could have contained myself...you would have heard all kind of shouting going on...I would have probably taken that cap off..if I could. Why didn't this person walk right up to her (of course, after the pics were taken) and say something? Or scream "There's Casey Anthony!" and see if she took off running. lol

Maybe Baez took these pictures. She has a very nervous look about her, alot like the day she came in for the verdict - especially photo #18. These were staged, but she was scared doing it the whole time. A true "paparazzi" would have taken shots of her leaving the store with her bags and then more...

I believe the WSers definitely found the right Old Navy, but she didn't walk from Starbucks to Old Navy as she's holding the Starbucks cup with a white shirt on and in the Old Navy with a gray shirt on. But this seems to be the right area - AMAZING JOB WSers!!!

The pics could be taken on different days, the fact that the Starbucks and Old Navy are close by only mean that both stores are within the same area.
If the pics are legit pics and not set up, then that means they were all likely taken in the same area considering if she was seen in one area on a particular day the photog would have gone and watched for her in that same area the next day and so on...

I want to look at the pics when I'm not tired. Judging from the map and the street view, I'm doubting that a photographer could get those shots without being obvious to her.

Her jeans look familiar-maybe they are her jeans from before jail. I wonder if Cindy made sure she got them.

I think the pics are staged or planned...She's not trying to be incognito wearing the "Ohio" cap!

ETA
I also think she's gained about 10 pounds.

Does the Youngstown Old Navy have those lamp posts? My sister went to Ohio State. Everyone sells those hats everywhere in Ohio. Warren, where her family is from is very close to Newbury and Youngstown. Columbus, not so much. 3 hours away. I believe that Newbury connection may be true.

No, the Youngstown Old Navy does not look at all the same. [Old Navy, 377a Boardman Poland Road, near Youngstown, OH]
There are no posts in front. It does not show up well in the Google street view, and I cannot find a pic, but it does not look like the one in the TMZ pic at all.
I did check some Cleveland stores. I also found 3 Old Navy listings in Columbus. The first two did not pan out. When I got to Olentangy River address, it only showed me from the street, not the storefront. I saw the green posts throughout the parking lot though. That's why I went to Google images. This Columbus store has a fairly specific look. This is the only one that I saw that had this look. The green posts are throughout the large riverfront mall. The green posts reminded me of a city riverfront that I know here on the west coast in the first place. It's a riverfront/city look IMO.

casey-anthony.jpg

http://24hourhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/casey-anthony.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

images

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzQjawGk5Hni3IN194oKUwHAoEToA6AMSC-9maLxU2w6pj2nHtxg

casey-anthony-2-440.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/news/110801/casey-anthony-2-440.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

casey%20anthony%20leaving%20jail.jpg

http://babyboomeradvisorclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/casey anthony leaving jail.jpg

caseyoldnavy.jpg

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z462/Profbyprof/caseyoldnavy.jpg

I'm having difficulty with the
weight gain.

Bra-line is different. "new" Casey has a tighter, uplifted carriage here.

Smaller on top yet bigger on bottom in new pix?

And I think her nose is more turned up in the courtroom pix. :waitasec:

but I have to admit - the moles on her neckline match in the pix.

could just be my 'puter though.

Ok...some do...some don't ...in some her b**bs are way too big...nose a little bit off...but in some pics it does look like her. How can that be??

She has had a boob job - that's why they are so "high" right now and extra swollen and full looking.
She would be wearing a special support bra that has quite a large back strap, like a sports bra, so you don't see any evidence of it from the side or back.

My sister's looked the same way right after she got her's done.

It's her for sure. She loved to wear ball caps too.

I want to look at the pics when I'm not tired. Judging from the map and the street view, I'm doubting that a photographer could get those shots without being obvious to her.

The ones of her in the store could easily be taken from a car in the parking lot, it's easy to hide a big lens if you're in a car, but the ones of her straight on would be harder to take without her noticing. (unless the photographer was shooting through a tinted window)

Photo number 7 - bruise under right eye - nose job?

Maybe a complexion problem. Also, Cindy mentioned that she and Casey look bloated once a month - which might explain why she looks heavy.

Anthony5.jpg

caseyanthony08031102ful.jpg

Check out the gothic finger polish.

Knowing Casey is a chameleon, I think she has found some new friends that she has identified with and has adopted some of their fashion statements as her own. She probably finds reality in their darker interests like fetishes and satanic rituals.

I also think she is not showing any signs of someone seeking therapy, instead someone indulging in her madness. Proud to be an American Psycho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean