Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't one of the requirements of Ms. Anthony's probation to 'not associate with known criminals'? How does one abide by that requirement while incarcerated?

To serve probation while still incarcerated would be a contradiction, wouldn't it?
Surely the purpose of probation is in the definition of the word itself. It suggests that one's behaviour in society is being tested and that failure to comply with the stated conditions would result in a RETURN to incarceration.

OK on the check charges she was in jail at the time 412 days so time served would have been those 412 days. On the lying charges she was sentenced to 4 years. That would have been 1460 days. At the time of her release she she had only served a total of 1007 days. Subtract the 410 days she served 597 days for lying. I think she was given credit twice for the same 410 days. Even with good behavior days........ I think there was an error in calculating her sentence.

Not totally convinced it FCA, but if so, we will be pretty sure shortly. It appears she is eating well, thanks to her clever defense attorneys who are clearly well-fed but ill-bred.
The hair looked like a hack job, but I can't imagine FCA just walking into a beauty salon and demanding to get a color and cut. So, I guess I'm becoming more convinced that this might be the new not hot look for FCA.

I'm not convinced it's FCA. The woman in the pics appears to be left handed, FCA is right handed. Also if you look at TMZ pic #3, this woamn has light grey eyes whereas the real FCA has dark brown.

I think she has gotten her hair cut and tinted a deep red. She has in light blue/gray contacts (you can see the outer brown ring). FCA has clearly put on weight or is bloated in her abdomen, bust, and face. :great:

Know we need to find out which Old Navy this was. I checked online, but it's hard to narrow down which Ohio Old Navy this is out of 53. If she was near Newbury, OH or Youngstown (sp?), OH, then quite a few can be ruled out.

Let's figure this out guys. Who is from Ohio and recognizes this glass front store?

I'm not convinced it's FCA. The woman in the pics appears to be left handed, FCA is right handed. Also if you look at TMZ pic #3, this woamn has light grey eyes whereas the real FCA has dark brown.

Remember the camera shows everything backwards. She could be wearing contacts.

I think she has gotten her hair cut and tinted a deep red. She has in light blue/gray contacts (you can see the outer brown ring). FCA has clearly put on weight or is bloated in her abdomen, bust, and face. :great:

Know we need to find out which Old Navy this was. I checked online, but it's hard to narrow down which Ohio Old Navy this is out of 53. If she was near Newbury, OH or Youngstown (sp?), OH, then quite a few can be ruled out.

Let's figure this out guys. Who is from Ohio and recognizes this glass front store?

"Bloated"? Isn't that how her mom described her pregnancy look? Uh oh. :eek: (Sorry, couldn't resist. ;) )

The left hand for a right handed person is for carrying things - the right hand is for texting on your cell......

OK on the check charges she was in jail at the time 412 days so time served would have been those 412 days. On the lying charges she was sentenced to 4 years. That would have been 1460 days. At the time of her release she she had only served a total of 1007 days. Subtract the 410 days she served 597 days for lying. I think she was given credit twice for the same 410 days. Even with good behavior days........ I think there was an error in calculating her sentence.

There definitely is errors, she needs to not only serve the probation ordered, but finish serving her time for lying to LE. This is the real world and we aren't talking about a minor little criminal, she is definitely dangerous. :loser:

She was absolutely, definitely, without a doubt, given credit twice for that original chunk of time, the 400 and something days.

I call it the "buy one get one free" sentence.

I'm surprised the defendant wasn't given a small token of appreciation for being incarcerated in addition to the double credit. :innocent:

One thing is for certain. If this is NOT KC, I know where I'd be headed if I were this woman and these pics were of me ... straight to my attorney's office!

Which TMZ almost certainly knows.... which is why they bought the photos from an "unimpeachable" source. Ka-ching!

Here is the thread for the TMZ photos...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146279"]Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Which TMZ almost certainly knows.... which is why they bought the photos from an "unimpeachable" source. Ka-ching!

Kerry Sanders on The Today Show just said FICA has until 5:00 pm today to report to the probation office or a bench warrant will be issued.
IMOO, the DT decided to sell these pictures to TMZ before FICA returns to Orlando and could be easily photographed.

He said Casey completed her probation in jail on good behavior. Without breaking laws....

I don't think that is necessarily true. She lied to officers and obstructed justice by not telling authorites her daughter was dead ! She was found guilty of this . How is that considered good behavior ? She knowily , sitting in jail watched the whole of US look for her daughter , she watched money being wasted because of it

Had I been the judge, I certainly wouldn't have found she was NOT OF good behavior !!!

Charleyann:banghead:

Check the pics thread from last night. It's Columbus, Ohio.

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
The Dept of Corrections in OC is making arrangements for processing #caseyanthony today. IF she doesn't appear by 5PM - jail awaits! Karma!

Kerry Sanders on The Today Show just said FICA has until 5:00 pm today to report to the probation office or a bench warrant will be issued.
IMOO, the DT decided to sell these pictures to TMZ before FICA returns to Orlando and could be easily photographed.

Niiice. makes good sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member