Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC is in 3 different outfits. She 'appears' to be alone in every photo- no acquaintance or security personnel. There are no passers-by anywhere. The video is in focus, clear and well taken in general.

If you look at candid pics/videos taken of celebrities they are nothing like what was taken of KC. I think it was all staged. I'm sure she and JB are making money from the pics.

KC is in different outfits because these paparazzi most likely staked her out more than one day...

She is alone. I do not think she needs to have an entourage, and I don't know if she can afford an entourage. She's in Ohio. I don't know who would be with her. I don't know who would pay for security for her. I am not seeing the correlation between her being alone and this being staged.

It is good quality professional video, very well hidden, with not a camera to be seen or a photographer's sound to be heard. Very well hidden.

IMO celebrity gossip pics and this surveylance video are two different animals.

Someone on twitter made a very good point. A pap wouldn't take pictures for days and take the chance of not selling the first pic for the most money. Totally set up by KC/Baez with credit for the idea probably to Geragos. oh imo

That is a very good point. In other words, the photogs did not scramble with their first clear pics. Yep! :woot:

When I saw the post about "Aunt Kathy" I thought about CA's (distant) cousin, Dana, who gave an interview shortly after the trial verdict:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3oT-2nOYQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3oT-2nOYQ[/ame]

Does anyone remember this? She talks about the A's writing a book which would point the stinky finger to GA. :rollercoaster:

:seeya:

not sure but someone made mention of it

She was still there as of Sunday morning when my son saw her come into the Bob Evans restaurant next to the hotel. He stayed at the Varsity Inn Thursday - Monday morning checkout. I sent him the link to the photos and videos and he confirmed that this is the same girl who was in a room 2 doors down from him. He saw her for the first time shortly after checking into his room Thursday afternoon and saw her for the last time late Sunday morning when he was leaving Bob Evans. He says every time he saw her she was alone - never saw her walking with anyone or talking to anyone, other than the hostess at the restaurant who seated her. She appeared to be completely on her own. He said she spent very little time in her room (basically only spent time in her room at night to sleep) and was coming and going constantly and always walking - never got into a car or went to any cars in the parking lot. She may have checked out of the hotel on Sunday as he never saw her again or heard her door slamming repeatedly (as was the case on all previous days) after he saw her at the restaurant. No sign of her when he returned to the hotel Sunday late afternoon, all of Sunday night and no sign of her on Monday when he checked out.

Doesn't sound like the behavior of someone who thinks they're in any kind of danger, does it? And if her attorneys thought she was in any danger, she wouldn't have been at the hotel for days all on her own and walking the streets without a care in the world.

One thing that I have been wondering about.... If KC is sooooo innocent and Caylee's death was a horrible accidental drowning and KC never got to attend the memorial service, never got to say goodbye to her daughter and has no gravesite to visit now that she is out of jail, wouldn't you think that the FIRST thing she would do upon release is to demand to take possession of her daughter's cremains, or at the LEAST, ask her parents where the cremains are located? I don't care how horrible the relationship is between KC and her parents or what happened between all of them. If somebody had my child's ashes, the FIRST thing I would do is make sure I got possession of them.

But then, we all know KC didn't care about what happened to Caylee's body when she was dumped in the woods so why would she care about what happens to her ashes? But geez, she could at least make an effort to SEEM like she cares about her daughter's cremains, right?

The crazy broad makes my brain spin at times......

I believe the pictures are staged. Wouldn't someone (her) have gotten money for selling the pictures? Thanks!

Regardless or not if I am the only one on the planet to think this was not staged [Believe me I am skeptical of most things], I will post this.

My main Reasons for thinking it is not staged.
1. Photos are candid. IMO KC is much more self-conscious when in front of a camera. She does not know the camera is there IMO, but she may be guarded in general.
2. KC does not look like she wants to be seen or photographed IMO Notice how she tucks herself under a bit once she passed the family outside of the Old Navy.
3. Shots seem to be taken over a period of days. If staged, hiring a professional with expensive surveillance equipment, it would cost three times as much as just having your photo shoot on one day!
4. The quality of the video is very high... if staged, why not have a DT member take the pics with the average street camera? That would be less expensive, and would not involve a professional third party who still may not be able to keep trap shut for more $. That’s the nature of the business.
5. The camera is very well hidden. If staged, they would have had to hire a very expensive professional IMO This is not video by an amateur photographer. IMO

That is a very good point. In other words, the photogs did not scramble with their first clear pics. Yep! :woot:

Maybe I missed it in the thread, but what does everyone think the motivation is to have those pictures out there? Seems kinda lame to me. Definitely not anything cool or glamorous.

How do we know that they did not follow her? Why would they let us or anyone know where she was staying? They hid quite well while taking these videos. They did not want anyone else to know where their treasure was.

Maybe she isn't staying there and they staged that too.

Maybe I missed it in the thread, but what does everyone think the motivation is to have those pictures out there? Seems kinda lame to me. Definitely not anything cool or glamorous.

Money. She has none, and needs some.

Regardless or not if I am the only one on the planet to think this was not staged [Believe me I am skeptical of most things], I will post this.

1. Photos are candid. IMO KC is much more self-conscious when in front of a camera. She does not know the camera is there IMO, but she may be guarded in general.
2. KC does not look like she wants to be seen or photographed IMO Notice how she tucks herself under a bit once she passed the family outside of the Old Navy.
3. Shots seem to be taken over a period of days. If staged, hiring a professional with expensive surveillance equipment, it would cost three times as much as just having your photo shoot on one day!
4. The quality of the video is very high... if staged, why not have a DT member take the pics with the average street camera? That would be less expensive, and would not involve a professional third party who still may not be able to keep trap shut for more $. That’s the nature of the business.
5. The camera is very well hidden. If staged, they would have had to hire a very expensive professional IMO This is not video by an amateur photographer. IMO
6. Lack of any real purpose to have these out here.

7..... Why would her DT set her up, or let her set herself up like this? Staging? Staging to all the crazies out there that here she is walking every day alone in quiet neighborhoods, shady streets, alone, alone, always alone? Would they really announce where she is and that she has no protection to the world like this? What about their argument to the court of credible threats to her life? It just does not add up that this was staged. No money would be worth making her a target for one lonely buckeye out there.

8. Why would her DT sneak her out of Orlando, pay for flights and hiding, and then do this?

Here's why it's staged. If the pap knew where she was it would be BLOWN all over the airwaves by now - I'm talking name of where she was staying, her address, it would be a NUTHOUSE!!

She was still there as of Sunday morning when my son saw her come into the Bob Evans restaurant next to the hotel. He stayed at the Varsity Inn Thursday - Monday morning checkout. I sent him the link to the photos and videos and he confirmed that this is the same girl who was in a room 2 doors down from him. He saw her for the first time shortly after checking into his room Thursday afternoon and saw her for the last time late Sunday morning when he was leaving Bob Evans. He says every time he saw her she was alone - never saw her walking with anyone or talking to anyone, other than the hostess at the restaurant who seated her. She appeared to be completely on her own. He said she spent very little time in her room (basically only spent time in her room at night to sleep) and was coming and going constantly and always walking - never got into a car or went to any cars in the parking lot. She may have checked out of the hotel on Sunday as he never saw her again or heard her door slamming repeatedly (as was the case on all previous days) after he saw her at the restaurant. No sign of her when he returned to the hotel Sunday late afternoon, all of Sunday night and no sign of her on Monday when he checked out.

Doesn't sound like the behavior of someone who thinks they're in any kind of danger, does it? And if her attorneys thought she was in any danger, she wouldn't have been at the hotel for days all on her own and walking the streets without a care in the world.

One thing that I have been wondering about.... If KC is sooooo innocent and Caylee's death was a horrible accidental drowning and KC never got to attend the memorial service, never got to say goodbye to her daughter and has no gravesite to visit now that she is out of jail, wouldn't you think that the FIRST thing she would do upon release is to demand to take possession of her daughter's cremains, or at the LEAST, ask her parents where the cremains are located? I don't care how horrible the relationship is between KC and her parents or what happened between all of them. If somebody had my child's ashes, the FIRST thing I would do is make sure I got possession of them.

But then, we all know KC didn't care about what happened to Caylee's body when she was dumped in the woods so why would she care about what happens to her ashes? But geez, she could at least make an effort to SEEM like she cares about her daughter's cremains, right?

Welcome. To answer your third paragraph... of course. But we know KC killed Caylee, and she got away with murder.

Does your son have any pictures or video? I'm a journalist so I'm skeptical of anyone who makes claims without any evidence (no offense!! :innocent:

I'm sure he has interesting testimony. Tell him to log on!

I can't explain it, but I have the feeling that she DOES know the camera is there. It's just a feeling that I felt from when I first saw the photos. Could definitely be wrong, though.

Here's why it's staged. If the pap knew where she was it would be BLOWN all over the airwaves by now - I'm talking name of where she was staying, her address, it would be a NUTHOUSE!!

Seriously, think about it.... You think a couple of candid shots are worth money, what would they pay to see a lynch mob of pap storm down on her shooting questions and watching her spit her cappucinno half way across High Street?:floorlaugh: "Ms. Anthony, is there a Starbucks at your in-patient insane asylum??"

"Show me the money"

Why aren't we hearing from people who've had "Casey sightings"? I would think there would have been at least one or two by now!

Agreed !!
It would take one person during all these outtings to point and say that's Casey Anthony and then we would be seeing phone pics and video .
She's probably been recouping there from her nose and knockers surgeries and figured they would make some quick bucks
Scared my butt!

Are you in Ohio too Roxy?

Agreed !!
It would take one oerson to point and say that's Casey Anthony and then we would be seeing phone pics and video .
She's probably been recouping there from her nose and knockers surgeries and figured they would make some quick bucks
Scared my butt!

nose and knockers surgery:floorlaugh: Just like her to augment her looks instead of actually changing them.....

You make great points. I think the answer to most of your questions is money. KC needs the money, and obviously a very good camera was used to get these shots. She told splash photogs what she wanted, and they accommodated. They did not follow her back to wherever she's staying, they just conveniently stopped.

Also, this is the first sighting of KC. She's pretty confident walking down the street for someone in hiding. Baez doesn't even argue that she's been at "an undisclosed location". She's hiding! These were glamour shots for the world.

Those are just a few. I've listed several more in a prior post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member