Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in the college towns/cities where I have lived, there are plates from all over the country on the streets. Students drive in from other states, especially in the summer as they get ready to find a place.

I didn't look at the video, but fyi there are currently two different Ohio license plate styles.

These plates appear to be white with light blue across the top with yellow across the bottom right (if your facing the car). I saved a print screen of the video and enlarged the car, but dont know how to post it to show what I'm talking about. I'm trying to learn..

If the pap told the world where she was, it would bring in competition. The pap would no longer have the exclusive pics and video to sell. I believe there is more. We saw TMZ buy one portion of the video, and Huffington Post purchase an additional portion. Perhaps the pap did offer a location for a higher price, but none were willing to pay.

I think that the nature of this particular professional quality video as surreptitious suggests some caution. This is being released very carefully. The video is edited to omit time she spends away from the window in the store, or perhaps to omit location material in the street walk segments, each cut is just a few seconds.

The first is 13 seconds. It is cut between her walk down Lennox TC and her opening the door to Old Navy.

Then we get a 4 second segment before another cut. That's most likely because she walks out of view from the close of the door into the store.

Then we get the 16 second segment of her looking at scarves and bags. Cut.

Then we get a 13 second segment of her looking at the red dress. Cut.

Another cut to her back at the scarf rack for 11 seconds. Cut.

Last cut at Old Navy has her exiting and walking passed couple with child, and is 15 seconds. Cut.

That's six cuts for 1 minute and 12 seconds of the tape. I am not going to count the rest of the cuts in the various 54 seconds of street walking. I just wanted to make a point.

This is a cautious release IMO. Cautious to not let anyone else scoop this, and cautious as in there is more to release. IMO.

I also think that any news agencies or websites wouldn't want to post anything that would actually pinpoint the exact location where she is staying. They may be ok with revealing her approximate location (city) but not the location where she rests her head at night. If that info were to come out via a news source and then somebody were to actually go there and cause some harm to KC, that would be a can of worms that they wouldn't want to be involved in or have fingers pointed their way as being responsible for the harm. But yes, I do believe there will be more photos and/or video "leaked", especially after seeing all the interest online and in the news since the debut on TMZ. As much as I hate it, I think KC is somehow making $ on this. Sickening.

I lived near Columbus for 40 years. Spent a couple of years living in St. Petersburg, FL (Pinellas County - oh, the SHAME) and also in West Hollywood, CA and returned to Ohio in 2006. I'm now in Michigan and have been here a little over a year and a half. I know the Columbus area VERY well.

Without intruding on your son's privacy and telling his room number, can he tell what her room number would have been based on it's relation to his? You never know what WS Sleuthers could figure out about her stay with a little info. Thanks for your posts!

If she did (which I doubt) have these surgeries...not only would she have had to had them almost immediately, i.e .like July 18th or so to be out and about, but also, that would involve numerous people too and someone would have talked, they always do...word always leaks out about plastic surgery...and even hair cuts, manicures, etc...surely those minders of Jose's don't double as plastic surgeons too...JMO

Someone would have talked? How can we have major conspiracy's like JFK, 9/11 etc.Your no fun.

I lived near Columbus for 40 years. Spent a couple of years living in St. Petersburg, FL (Pinellas County - oh, the SHAME) and also in West Hollywood, CA and returned to Ohio in 2006. I'm now in Michigan and have been here a little over a year and a half. I know the Columbus area VERY well.
Thank you for joining and posting your son's sightings. I also had to wait years to join because of an AOL e mail. I wondered if you know if the rooms have wifi available or if people have to take their laptops to the lobby area. I wonder if the DT supplied her with a laptop

If no one gets back to you from here don't think they are ignoring you. Supposedly whenever you hit on the story online KC get's paid so many of us are not going back there to look at the pictures. But I think it was said early on the license plates are Ohio. jmo

Welcome.

I already capped that shot!
standinginstreet-1.jpg

That is an OHIO plate.
https://encrypted.google.com/search...&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Better link! http://esrati.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Ohio-2010-plates-560x276.jpg

First post here, so hope I get this right. I have followed this case like many others for the past three years. I've always read comments and am amazed at how many smart people I find on here. One thing I want to see if anyone can make sense of...The new video I saw today of Casey, after the Old Navy Shopping, and in the black shirt. If you notice about 1:22 into the video, it appears a minivan parked there with different license plates--not Ohio like the others. Also if you look 1:25 into the video when she crosses the street there is a white car parked behind a motorcycle--different plates on the front as well. And if you carefully look at about 1:28 in you will see a white car parked in front of the motorcycle as well with the same kind of license plates. Now I'm not as good as everyone else here but I was wondering if anyone would be able to recognize what state these plates were from.
I myself believe she was in Ohio in the Old Navy video, but not so much convinced with the others in the black and then the white shirt.
Just curious what anyone could find out about this.

I can post pics for you.

Is this the first plate you mention?...anyone want to guess?

minivan.jpg

Thank you for joining and posting your son's sightings. I also had to wait years to join because of an AOL e mail. I wondered if you know if the rooms have wifi available or if people have to take their laptops to the lobby area. I wonder if the DT supplied her with a laptop

It looked like she had an I-Phone and certainly she has all the apps to find all her favorite stores, check her facebook, text, email, games and even Word docs, now...they do everything including taking great photos and pretty good videos with zoom in capabilities. Apple products have every feature the felon could possibly need including music.

These plates appear to be white with light blue across the top with yellow across the bottom right (if your facing the car). I saved a print screen of the video and enlarged the car, but dont know how to post it to show what I'm talking about. I'm trying to learn..

The first two images here are both current ohio license plates, actually I think I've seen more than those first two still in use, I've seen at least 4 of those lol!

http://www.google.com/search?q=ohio...&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CCEQ_AUoAQ&biw=1311&bih=52

It looked like she had an I-Phone and certainly she has all the apps to find all her favorite stores, check her facebook, text, email, text...they do everything including taking great photos and pretty good videos with zoom in capabilities. Apple products have every feature the felon could possible need including music.
Oops I forgot she had a phone that can do all that.

Actually, I've had another thought - it could also be Upper Arlington, which also borders the campus area. It's a very nice area, I'm not sure what she'd be doing there, but the sidewalks, lampposts, and landscaping all fit with UA.

Yep, I still have the "old Ohio plate" and not the new ugly one, so the old blue ones are still around - i swore I'd walk away from this tread!!

I also think that any news agencies or websites wouldn't want to post anything that would actually pinpoint the exact location where she is staying. They may be ok with revealing her approximate location (city) but not the location where she rests her head at night. If that info were to come out via a news source and then somebody were to actually go there and cause some harm to KC, that would be a can of worms that they wouldn't want to be involved in or have fingers pointed their way as being responsible for the harm. But yes, I do believe there will be more photos and/or video "leaked", especially after seeing all the interest online and in the news since the debut on TMZ. As much as I hate it, I think KC is somehow making $ on this. Sickening.

Thank you for your posts. I agree with you. Anyone who gives out her exact location could be responsible for something bad happening. I don't really believe KC is behind this one. Are you not the poster with the son staying in the motel, the son who said he never saw her with anyone? If this were staged, I would think she would have been with others...

The DT would not want it out there for every crazy to know that KC was alone, walking alone, in a motel room alone....
That would not be very smart for any small, young, attractive woman, much less one whose "the most hated woman" in the world. What kind of DT would set her up like that?

Yep, I still have the "old Ohio plate" and not the new ugly one, so the old blue ones are still around - i swore I'd walk away from this tread!!

Got to thinking and wonder if the photog was possibly that PI J. Lyons? I wouldn't think ole JB would let KC just roam free such as this. She is still his investment. I'm quite sure he has someone 'tailing' her and reporting back to him. Begs the question(s), does she know she's being followed? If so, did she suggest the photo op with or without Baez knowing? A PI would have more elaborate photography equipment such as the paparazzi to produce such this quality.

Roxy and margE - welcome aboard! So glad you could join in on the conversation!

Ohio has three different types of license plates on the roads right now.

1. "Beautiful Ohio" - It has green grass and a farm, with the sun rising in a blue sky.
  2. "Bicentennial" - A red, white, and blue stripe which states bicentennial at the top.
  3. "Heart of It All" - This is an old plate, and the one referenced upthread in the picture Prof posted. It's a white plate that fades into a sand color, and states "Ohio, the heart of it all" at the top.

Wow you people are fast.. I don't know those plates are at all, but I did look up the other ones and did see they were Ohio as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa