Casey Anthony's 'failure to protect' caused Caylee's death, DCF said

Both of these Grandparents should be charged with negligence. There daughter left their home with their car and with the child they completely care for. There daughter had no job, no money. She stole any money she had. She removed their well-cared for grandchild and took no food or clothing for the child with her. These two geniuses couldn't figure out on their own how to find their grandchild and never solicited any agency for help in locating her. They could have called THEIR car in stolen and LE would have found their daughter ASAP.

I want a good reason why this was never done and why they shouldn't be charged with neglect of the child. ANY concerned parent, grandparent, family member would not have taken 31 days (and longer if not for the circumstances) to look for a child who is with a mother who has no means of support and took no clothing for the child to wear.

Come on....the Anthonys know something terrible happened and played their "Denial" game which is their excuse for getting out of trouble. No wonder they have an attorney, they are also also guilty....guilty of stupidity and neglect of a child. I am sick of putty-footing around this. Why didn't they go and find their daughter ASAP?? I don't want to hear the excuse.."She was with her mommy". Her mommy has no money and didn't bring any clothes for the child. We have given these parents a pass. They have been covering for that daughter of theirs since the first hour she drove off in THEIR car with Caylee with no food, clothing or money to care for the child.

Both of these Grandparents should be charged with negligence. There daughter left their home with their car and with the child they completely care for. There daughter had no job, no money. She stole any money she had. She removed their well-cared for grandchild and took no food or clothing for the child with her. These two geniuses couldn't figure out on their own how to find their grandchild and never solicited any agency for help in locating her. They could have called THEIR car in stolen and LE would have found their daughter ASAP.

I want a good reason why this was never done and why they shouldn't be charged with neglect of the child. ANY concerned parent, grandparent, family member would not have taken 31 days (and longer if not for the circumstances) to look for a child who is with a mother who has no means of support and took no clothing for the child to wear.

Come on....the Anthonys know something terrible happened and played their "Denial" game which is their excuse for getting out of trouble. No wonder they have an attorney, they are also also guilty....guilty of stupidity and neglect of a child. I am sick of putty-footing around this. Why didn't they go and find their daughter ASAP?? I don't want to hear the excuse.."She was with her mommy". Her mommy has no money and didn't bring any clothes for the child. We have given these parents a pass. They have been covering for that daughter of theirs since the first hour she drove off in THEIR car with Caylee with no food, clothing or money to care for the child.

They weren't the primary care givers in the laws eyes, KC was.

IMO this report came out now because somebody realized that Lee and Mallory could start a family and Casey is now free to reproduce as well, when they assumed she would be a non-issue and locked up in jail for the rest of her life. George and Cindy were likely mentioned IMO because they could be caretakers of future grandchildren or possibly take on foster children in an attempt to change their public image. Maybe DCF figured they needed to get something in the record in case of future interaction with the Anthony clan.

Any child KC would have in the future would probably be turned over to the natural father or his family. I do not think the A's would be considered because KC accused her father of molesting her. Until that is cleared up by KC clearing her father and brother that would always be a consideration by the court. Right now it's KC's word against GA and LA. jmo

"The CPI asked the mother about the thirty-one day lapse in telling her parents that Caylee was missing. The mother responded that she did not have a 'falling out' with her parents; she was just living with her boyfriend. When she could not find Caylee she began to retrace her steps, tried to call Zenaida, and when that did not work she came home and told her parents."

Well picture that! Of all the Casey thoughts on those Casey pictures, no one has ever thought of this picture happening!!!!:maddening::maddening::maddening:

...Yet, some choose to pity them and say they have been through enough. BS on that carp! They are stuck right in the middle, they haven't been through anything. They have lied, scammed and brought in attorneys when that didn't work.

I hold these two also guilty. They should have known better...most moral people would have. You pick up a phone and call LE as soon as you find your grandaughter is with anyone, including her own mother, who is not able to proivide any kind of support for the child.

This is ridiculous...and I getting angrier by the minute that this family has hijacked the hearts of so many. Phooey on them and their ilk. They didn't do the right thing. They let her walk out the door with a child who needed care, food and shelter....none of which the mother could provide and they knew it. I am about to explode with frustration at those who can't see what they have done.

They weren't the primary care givers in the laws eyes, KC was.

Who Cares? They had every moral and ethical right to protect that child and they didn't. I don't want to hear about the eyes of the law. I am well aware of that. How about the eyes of God...the eyes of morality...the eyes of that child...FGS!!

They knew their daughter was not capable of taking care of the baby and they let it go. They could have reported it. They could have found her. They did nothing till their backs were against the wall and even then they stalled.

The Office of Inspector General polices the DCF. I'm sure they had a say in what was going on more than the DCF.

...Yet, some choose to pity them and say they have been through enough. BS on that carp! They are stuck right in the middle, they haven't been through anything. They have lied, scammed and brought in attorneys when that didn't work.

I hold these two also guilty. They should have known better...most moral people would have. You pick up a phone and call LE as soon as you find your grandaughter is with anyone, including her own mother, who is not able to proivide any kind of support for the child.

This is ridiculous...and I getting angrier by the minute that this family has hijacked the hearts of so many. Phooey on them and their ilk. They didn't do the right thing. They let her walk out the door with a child who needed care, food and shelter....none of which the mother could provide and they knew it. I am about to explode with frustration at those who can't see what they have done.

I understand what your saying,in GA depo-he says they very very rarely went 24 hrs without seeing Caylee,after 2/3- days they should have called LE and starting looking for them as KC had no money or job-MOO-KC was a mother in name only,but CA/GA were the caretakers as they paid for Caylee's clothes,food shelter,medical.JMO

There is no excuse for what cindy and george did. They neglected to find their grandchild. cindy and her daughter are reflections of each other. They will ride something out until they can go no further. In this case, it costs Caylee's life.

Cindy and george should have hunted down casey....period...AND it would not have been difficult.!!! There is no excuse for them to have sat back for 31 days. NONE of Caylee's clothes were taken FPS!!!

Come on! Why didn't they go find her? If it weren't for the car being towed, she'd still be missing unless somebody else cared enough to go out there...but I don't think Caylee had a very wide circle. If she was missing for 31 days and nobody was looking for her, we can assume, not many cared about her daily life.

Who Cares? They had every moral and ethical right to protect that child and they didn't. I don't want to hear about the eyes of the law. I am well aware of that. How about the eyes of God...the eyes of morality...the eyes of that child...FGS!!

They knew their daughter was not capable of taking care of the baby and they let it go. They could have reported it. They could have found her. They did nothing till their backs were against the wall and even then they stalled.

I was just answering your question. The law can't charge non-custodial parents with neglect.

Whisperer, don't you mean double "phooey on them". I really think it deserves a double phooey, IMO. Pssssh.....ditch the ciggie before DCF gets wind of it. jmo

Does anyone think FKC had a plan from Caylee's birth that she was going to kill her??

I'm late to the party but I have to climb aboard the 'WTH took them so long?' train?

So apparently it is not against the law to lie to DCS, when they are called in to investigate a missing child, or child neglect, or child abuse or anything else they are called in for.

Yeah, these kind of folks are just the kind that I would want to oversee a foundation for missing and exploited children, to see that Caylee's law is passed and to lobby for grandparent's rights. :innocent:

I hope this destroys any plans they have for that money making scam of a foundation.

I just read the new report. Why the heck are they bringing this up now? Were they told to do this by the prosecutors? Why now though?

DCF, Parole Officers, Probation Officers are all pulled from the same cloth.in the Public Sector Very few stand up and do what's right. They get paid and they go through the motions and fill out paperwork. They go their eight and hit the gate and drive home. There isn't much accountability.

I have seen them fill out paperwork and not even see the person. I had been given orders to do it also but refused and got suspended. Most will do it. They wanted me to record behavior on clients I hadn't seen...telling me it's just "paperwork". yep, and if they have to, one day, what if that paper shows up in a court of law?....NOT me.

Our Government at its finest. Sorry, Can't back up these jobs...

Cindy and george should have hunted down casey....period...AND it would not have been difficult.!!! There is no excuse for them to have sat back for 31 days. NONE of Caylee's clothes were taken FPS!!!

What a true telling point! The most simple common sense. And why did items like this not come out in court? Oh court time was filled with "touch DNA" - because there was no DNA, and items like that.

The prosecutions preoccupation with teaching the jurors to be "chemists" and not using simple common sense is not excusable here.IMO:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I was just answering your question. The law can't charge non-custodial parents with neglect.

I am well aware of that. The court of public opinion can and should but we have people going around feeling sorry for these two...and they are taking full advantage of people's hearts.

I have read several posts here and I agree with most of those I have read. I ask does anyone feel like I do that so much was not done correctly in this case from the beginning to end? I want someone to pay for this baby's death.

What is LE going to charge Casey with next - looking cross-eyed? I am ranting.

I have read several posts here and I agree with most of those I have read. I ask does anyone feel like I do that so much was not done correctly in this case from the beginning to end? I want someone to pay for this baby's death.

What is LE going to charge Casey with next - looking cross-eyed? I am ranting.

Probably nothing,until she commits other crime!!It sucks all the way around!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back