Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer a Mrs. TM.....although no verification if still just separated or divorced...but suspect divorced since she was not included in bankruptcy and did not reside in the home at the time of the first bankruptcy filing...

Todd E Macalso vs. A......

On January 20, 2011 Plaintiff initiated this action by filing a Complaint in this Court. (ECF No. 1). Plaintiff alleges that Defendant, his former spouse......

http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/california/casdce/3:2011cv00118/342648/21

Okay...now we are getting somewhere.

Todd Macaluso does NOT own this plane. Macaluso & Assoc does NOT own this plane.

In bankruptcy documents, Mr. Macaluso only owned TWO assets...

The house mentioned previously in this thread which is under foreclosure and being offered in a bank sale...

And a condominium at 2100 Palomar Airport Rd #14 which is also under foreclosure and being offered in a bank sale....

http://www.realtytrac.com/property/ca/carlsbad/92011/2100-palomar-airport-rd-14/23347696

Macaluso & Assoc office is/was located at same address as above, but Unit # 204. It was NOT listed as an asset or liability so must be under rent agreement.

This plane is apparently owned by Viluco Properties LLC out of San Francisco.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/San-Francisco/viluco-properties-llc/46730808.aspx

According to bankruptcy documents submitted by TM, the ONLY corporations he owns or holds stock in are:

Palomar Hanger LLC

America Lawyers Funding LLC (linked previously in thread)

But you will notice that on link in quoted portion of this post reflects a registered address for Viluco Properties in same complex as TM office, as well as condo, but different unit # (214)

So does TM have any affiliation with Viluco Properties and he "neglected" to list his affiliation when filing for this last bankruptcy in August of 2008 (did he miss that little perjury clause at the bottom? :loser:)....

Or why would the owners of this plane just let him take off with it.....especially since he is ridin' a bit low on cash these days???

If you look at the lien documents, CrownAir filed the lien saying the work was consented by a Todd Macaluso of Viluco Properties LLC. So apparently CrownAIR,who wants there $12,942.21 back, believes big Mac is related somehow.

http://www.aerolienslist.com/deadbeats.asp?id=1233

Slimy bunch...sometimes they all seems so connected...one wonders if they were all associates before this trial.

just bidness Just K -

on another note, until I can confirm the perp is no longer on this earthly plane (lol - plane, get it?) , I won't really care where she is - though hopefully uncomfortable -

Golly, I do hope she is in TX. (My Texas friends and FAMILY, I wish you no ill will - but TX will test a soul like very few places...can't wait to get back.)

I thought TM told the press it was his wife and kids there with him in his CA house, not KC. Now I'm really confused...

Nope...only two residents living in house (at least in August 2010)...and one was a young minor child....

The other was an adult child who likes to run nekkid on the beach....:sick:

If you look at the lien documents, CrownAir filed the lien saying the work was consented by a Todd Macaluso of Viluco Properties LLC. So apparently CrownAIR,who wants there $12,942.21 back, believes big Mac is related somehow.

http://www.aerolienslist.com/deadbeats.asp?id=1233

Well, it doesn't reflect TM "of" Viluco Properties...just lists TM as person who consented to having work done....so if TM got popped for falsifying court records, he could claim that he did NOT specifically state that he was AFFILIATED with VP, but had been given permission to authorize a work order....(big loop hole there)

just bidness Just K -

on another note, until I can confirm the perp is no longer on this earthly plane (lol - plane, get it?) , I won't really care where she is - though hopefully uncomfortable -

Golly, I do hope she is in TX. (My Texas friends and FAMILY, I wish you no ill will - but TX will test a soul like very few places...can't wait to get back.)

a google search of name origins can be so interesting:innocent:

probably signed the assets into her name...

might work

Run Mrs. TM RUN (but not nekkid on the beach....pls)

Good lawd we know way too much about these people, running nekkid on the beach was the first thing that popped into my mind with this conversation too. I keep jumping up and down trying to lose the image in my head. Not. Working.

Well, it doesn't reflect TM "of" Viluco Properties...just lists TM as person who consented to having work done....so if TM got popped for falsifying court records, he could claim that he did NOT specifically state that he was AFFILIATED with VP, but had been given permission to authorize a work order....(big loop hole there)

And goodness knows, this group knows loop holes better than anyone on the planet!

BTW is the plane still on the ground in Houston? Anyone check?

WOW.......just.....WOW. This is like Tempest in a Teapot... or a good book you just can't put down. I really have to go to bed now.

So- do I have this right? She intercepts his emails to third parties. He tells her he will initiate a criminal investigation into this? Then what.....?

Your right, we don't have a lot to go on with that lien document.Maybe CrownAir needs to make sure who is an authorized agent before doing maintenance and repairs.But maybe they did have personal knowledge of Big Macs relationship with the aircraft's actual owner.I would hope they would before doing $13,000 in maintenance and repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko