Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP said they would walk into a bookstore, sit down, read the book, put it back and leave when finished. IMO that is stealing from the bookstore.

most bookstores have chairs, couches, floor pillows... i've never seen a timer nearby :seeya:

Okay...now we are getting somewhere.

Todd Macaluso does NOT own this plane. Macaluso & Assoc does NOT own this plane.

In bankruptcy documents, Mr. Macaluso only owned TWO assets...

The house mentioned previously in this thread which is under foreclosure and being offered in a bank sale...

And a condominium at 2100 Palomar Airport Rd #14 which is also under foreclosure and being offered in a bank sale....

http://www.realtytrac.com/property/ca/carlsbad/92011/2100-palomar-airport-rd-14/23347696

Macaluso & Assoc office is/was located at same address as above, but Unit # 204. It was NOT listed as an asset or liability so must be under rent agreement.

This plane is apparently owned by Viluco Properties LLC out of San Francisco.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/San-Francisco/viluco-properties-llc/46730808.aspx

According to bankruptcy documents submitted by TM, the ONLY corporations he owns or holds stock in are:

Palomar Hanger LLC

America Lawyers Funding LLC (linked previously in thread)

But you will notice that on link in quoted portion of this post reflects a registered address for Viluco Properties in same complex as TM office, as well as condo, but different unit # (214)

So does TM have any affiliation with Viluco Properties and he "neglected" to list his affiliation when filing for this last bankruptcy in August of 2008 (did he miss that little perjury clause at the bottom? :loser:)....

Or why would the owners of this plane just let him take off with it.....especially since he is ridin' a bit low on cash these days???

The OP said they would walk into a bookstore, sit down, read the book, put it back and leave when finished. IMO that is stealing from the bookstore.
You do realize that B&Noble as well as Borders has a small cafe with assorted seating throughout their bookstore, encouraging you to sit, relax and read, right?

If they thought it was stealing, they wouldn't offer such a service. :waitasec:

I won't waste my time reading any book published by the A's, their supporters, Attorney, Casey or her cohorts, but for those who do wish to read them, I give them a lot of credit for at least not putting money into the A's or Casey's pockets.

Last call for stopping the book reading posts and get back on topic. :nono:

Kent if you go to his website he has a picture of a plane he claims he owns. Same one from what I can tell. :) Under some other persons name?

If TM and KC are jet-hopping all over the place together, I hope Mrs TM is keeping a close eye on the daring duo. You know how KC luvs lawyers! And TM seems like a bit of a... um... risk taker...

No longer a Mrs. TM.....although no verification if still just separated or divorced...but suspect divorced since she was not included in bankruptcy and did not reside in the home at the time of the first bankruptcy filing...

Kent if you go to his website he has a picture of a plane he claims he owns. Same one from what I can tell. :) Under some other persons name?

Then...Houston, we may have a problem.....falsifying bankruptcy filings is SERIOUS business....

And I think someone just posted a link for lien that states plane is owned by Viluco Properties LLC out of San Francisco

Todd Macaluso does NOT own this plane. Macaluso & Assoc does NOT own this plane.

The house mentioned previously in this thread which is under foreclosure and being offered in a bank sale...

And a condominium at 2100 Palomar Airport Rd #14 which is also under foreclosure and being offered in a bank sale....

http://www.realtytrac.com/property/ca/carlsbad/92011/2100-palomar-airport-rd-14/23347696

Macaluso & Assoc office is/was located at same address as above, but Unit # 204. It was NOT listed as an asset or liability so must be under rent agreement.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/San-Francisco/viluco-properties-llc/46730808.aspx

According to bankruptcy documents submitted by TM, the ONLY corporations he owns or holds stock in are:

Palomar Hanger LLC

But you will notice that on link in quoted portion of this post reflects a registered address for Viluco Properties in same complex as TM office, as well as condo, but different unit # (214)

So does TM have any affiliation with Viluco Properties and he "neglected" to list his affiliation when filing for this last bankruptcy in August of 2008 (did he miss that little perjury clause at the bottom? :loser:)....

Or why would the owners of this plane just let him take off with it.....especially since he is ridin' a bit low on cash these days???

it's a shell

You do realize that B&Noble as well as Borders has a small cafe with assorted seating throughout their bookstore, encouraging you to sit, relax and read, right?

If they thought it was stealing, they wouldn't offer such a service. :waitasec:

I won't waste my time reading any book published by the A's, their supporters, Attorney, Casey or her cohorts, but for those who do wish to read them, I give them a lot of credit for at least not putting money into the A's or Casey's pockets.

How the heck did we get on bookstores? :waitasec:

THought we were discussing plane, TM and KC, strolled off to do major sleuthing and got left behind....:floorlaugh:

He has changed the website. Used to be a big picture of the plane.

http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_About.html

It used to list the model of the plane and give an explanation that they could fly over areas and to areas in the Unites States in so many hours.

Hmmmmmmmm why did he remove that from his website? If his plane is not involved in transporting Casey in some way? Very Interesting. It was there when Casey was released from jail and the news sleuthed him out.

Palomar Hanger LLC

You guys are really, really good. No wonder DT crossed us off their Christmas list. jmo

no longer a mrs. Tm.....although no verification if still just separated or divorced...but suspect divorced since she was not included in bankruptcy and did not reside in the home at the time of the first bankruptcy filing...

rut..roh!

Then...Houston, we may have a problem.....falsifying bankruptcy filings is SERIOUS business....

And I think someone just posted a link for lien that states plane is owned by Viluco Properties LLC out of San Francisco

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

Good work!
He's already been in trouble for misappropriation of his clients funds....

No longer a Mrs. TM.....although no verification if still just separated or divorced...but suspect divorced since she was not included in bankruptcy and did not reside in the home at the time of the first bankruptcy filing...

Must have been those "beach" pictures. jmo

Slimy bunch...sometimes they all seems so connected...one wonders if they were all associates before this trial.

I thought TM told the press it was his wife and kids there with him in his CA house, not KC. Now I'm really confused...

HAHAHAHA, I know. I heard him say that, too. Isn't it great. Wonder what is in her name?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922