Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The God's had smiled on one another and then expounded in unison...WTF???? Were the earthly beings out of their minds???? What is with this "not guilty verdict." This is not acceptable. We must and will fix this and quicker than we can say Blessed be Caylee!
So let us have the world affixed on her like a pox! Allow that no man/woman will ever love, honor or adore the one Casey A. She must squirm.
Let the work be done that CA dine on worms, dirt and have tribulation from this day forward.
Speaking on behalf of the little child, as it should be the good and honorable JP shall set all things straight and Caylee shall be honored. Be it as spoken...God's and Goddesses and particularly you...Goddess Carma. May your love for little Caylee reign.

The God's and Goddesses are right as rain in this case. Carma is the Goddess in Chief! Life will never be good for one FCA. MOO MOO MOO
Dq

Excellent post. I have a question. If FCA is allowed to move to another state,will the Florida probation rules still apply or would the state of residence rules apply? What if the state is broke (like California)and they have no money for a good program?

First off, an interstate request would have to be sent between Florida and whatever state she is attempting to move too. This is not something that can happen overnight. IF her request is granted, she would have to abide by that state's rules/regulations. She would have to pay her cost of supervision to whichever state she is moving too. Some states have stricter laws than Florida so she better do a little bit of research before she decides to move her probation. Irregardless, she is going to have to report to her intake appointment in Orlando. There will be no way around that. Her crime was committed in Florida so she has to report to Florida. It will then be up to her probation officer to request an interstate transfer.

~jmo~

Misty should have been sentenced under Florida's Youthful Offender Program, and /or at the very lest been able to attend Florida's Drug Court Program. She got rail roaded because of the possibility she knows something about Haleigh.

http://floridasentencing.blogspot.com/2008/09/alternative-sentencing-youthful.html

http://knowledgebase.findlaw.com/kb/2009/Apr/1293999_2.html

Can the big bad LE or FL State Attorney's do anything right? Do they all go through special training to pick on innocent people (well,not that innocent) . Is there a giant conspiracy between them all? :dracula:
Poor Misty. Or is that Mrs. Ronald Cummings? Oh wait ,she was married and divorced before she was sentenced,right? When it walks like a grown up and quacks like a grown up.......................:rolleyes:

Sarcasm intended.:innocent:

Wonder what kind of "employment" she will have.

Have to be something where she doesn't need to be face to face with anyone.
Maybe an internet "One of our friendly advisors will email you shortly" type of jobs?

God forbid, we turn up to buy a hamburger ... and it's her behind the counter!

No, she didn't.

Here is here attorney's comment:

It sounds to me totally frivolous,” Mason told News 13’s Jacqueline Fell. “How can they have a lawsuit? Casey didn’t hire them. She had no contact with them. She didn’t ask them to come in. Her parents did.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...calls-texas-equusearch-lawsuit-frivolous.html

Yes she did ask TM/TES for help in finding a missing Caylee.
Here is his lawsuit :-

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28525688/detail.html

oh yes!!!!!!!!!...judge perry, you totally restored my faith...thank you...i will eat crow pie, and even ask for seconds!!! whoooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!( turning cartwheels..gimme a football, i wanna spike it!!! going off for a victory lap- small victory but i will take what i get!!) THANK YOU JUDGE!!!!! THANK YOU!

And imaginery boycotts.

Okay, I believe you have not wished to consider other points of view. IMHO. I understand that. I understand that yours is an opinion that is not readily embraced here, but you must take your stand - this is to be well thought of. However, in our tiny little voice, many of us have taken up this imaginary boycott, written letters (examples not searchable here - not all of us publish these opinions); we've attempted to vote with our dollars, and our voice - civilly - heard.

<modsnip>

BBM

--detective edwards handwritten notes----when he was talking to robynA.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html
--page 3--------discovery---23081---

"casey upset when found out wife is pregnant!"

Was RobynA the prisoner who KC exchanged letter with and told her she drugged Caylee in the past? I wonder why that evidence was not brought in! I think the prosecution was overconfident as was everyone.

KC has no credit. She owes the IRS $68,000. She is not eligible for a student loan. jmo

Not to mention, she might find it a bit difficult to find a college willing to accept her considering she's a 6-count convicted felon.

omigod, i realized, this came on my oldest daughters 8th birthday!!! wow!!!! this was already a happy day, this is just icing on the cake!

I never said I enjoyed it. It was just nothing more than a pain in the butt. Not enjoyable, but not hateable. I was guilty, it was what it was. The entire situation made me decide it would never happen again.

Was that a felony?
I know someone in CA who also got a DUI and HATED probation. Guess it's all in how you look at things.

She'll either work for the defense team, or somebody will give her a cushy job as an 'assistant'. But any arrangement involving actual 'work' will not make KC a happy camper. She's too lazy. And wherever she goes her true colors will eventually shine through. In time she'll just spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e for those around her.

In my state you will find many felons in the construction trade. Yes, your roofers, siders, etc. Also in factories. No, I don't see princess working in these places. You can start your own business. Maybe selling Avon for her! Honestly, as soon as she puts her name on her high school dropout resume, I don't see this job thing going to far! What skills does she have? Forgery?

Yes, a kid on probation and his mentor put a new roof on my house. The kid was nice, courteous, a very hard worker. Up on the roof in the July heat, and not one complaint.

I wonder what KC could do without complaint. She is a chameleon but every now and then things get to her and her true colors show. My bet is she works for one of her DT. And that her PO will be just fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz