George has Casey's car destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that just amazing how she did that? The crying, the head on the table, the asking of the judge to please take the PIC of Caylee away....saying it was too much for her to look at? Really? Her house is a shrine to Caylee.

When I saw her walking down the hall with that Teddy Bear, I knew something was up. That was a walking dichotomy for sure...cindy holding a teddy bear?..:floorlaugh:

She put on a performance..there is no denying that. The woman is a drama queen. In fact the whole family thrives on drama. The next thing we will hear is that they have their own reality show.

BBB - She wears a bracelet with Caylee's picture, t-shirts with her picture, and buttons with her picture. I think she even has some type of purse with Caylee's picture. What made the difference in court? I think it made it harder for her to lie for her killer with a picture of Caylee on the screen. She came through for FCA, sorry Caylee.

BBM - She sure did. Her hand with the tissue was on her head during that whole head slumping/shaking thing. When she raised her head --no tears.

IMO

I agree, I have always thought they thoroughly vacuumed that car before CA made her famous 911 calls. I think LOTS of dead flies of various species were also vacuumed up, those flies that come after death.... that is why there were so few dead flies left in the trunk for the LE technicians to find. IMO, MOO, etc.

As I recall, maggots were vacuumed up by cindy. I am willing to stretch my point of GA and his detailing ability to the point where he still had fluid in his garage that he used to clean the stains. The fluid used by detailers at one time contained chloroform as is used in dry cleaning methods. It is a superior cleaning agent.

Below snipped thingy from Lippman illustrates that they were considering it.

"The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony."

IMO, they were just testing the waters of public opinion. Of course the Dr. Phil interview dough to their "Fund", made it less pressing in their quest for bucks to that fund. I guess their "salaries" can now commence.

http://www.wesh.com/r/28672924/detail.html

I completely agree, I had posted earlier the they have their atty. Lippmann throw out thoughts and ideas and things they are planning doing to the media first, to see how they are received. They caught on quickly to using the social media to see which way the wind is blowing, same as their DT used it during the trial. Heck, social media is sure is a good way to vet, evaluate, etc. their plans, so why not.

I was wondering why the Dr. Phil interview was announced ~1 month before it is supposed to air....IMO it is also calculated so public anger will die down, so by Sept. 12, the unsuspecting people who are watching Dr. Phil may by then be ready and willing to donate to the A's Salaries, er, I mean, Foundation. They are lucky that that Dr. Phil premiere show Mon. in Sept. is 12th, instead of the 11th, being this is the 10 anniv. of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, many will be focused on that. IMO, MOO, etc.

I believe what irks people the most is that all we have heard from the media is that ML is shopping around for a 6 figure interview with the A's. I also think bringing Teddy to court was a little much and she may have been told not to do that because it is not allowed for the victum's family to do that. The shrine part I believe was shown when one of the local stations did a walk through with Cindy from what I can remember. It was awhile ago. jmo

Was it not reported that they turned down a 250G offer as too low?

They're rolling in money right now...folks. CA has always wanted this. She had wished her husband could provide for the lifestyle she yearned for...but he didn't. GA was happy working for the Sheriff's Dept...Cindy wanted more money and suggested he do what his father did and get himself a business. He worked for his dad for awhile and honed his skills at detailing cars. That skill worked for his daughter's benefit....as dad knew how to clean cars.

Cindy & George are quite the clean queens...in fact they are the super couple of clean.

It has been reported, also, that GA's sisters seem to have married well and have money. It was also reported that CA married GA because he came from a "well-to-do" family. So CA may have felt she had gotten the "fuzzy end of the lollipop stick" with GA. I imagine CA may feel she's long overdue to hit the gravy train and any port in a storm, so to speak. Sad, very sad. jmo

Quite honestly, I found the memorial-like set up in the sandbox (discovered by GvS) waaay more disturbing than the teddy bear, Caylee's room or her attitude at the Zenaida depo.
IMO it tells more about what, or how much she knows than anything else .....but that is just part of my own theory.
OK, I PROMISE, next post will be about the car (the topic) LOL
:eek:fftopic:
I certainly agree with you...that particular item if first and foremost in my mind, along with the empty bag of sand at the Suburban site.

I completely agree, I had posted earlier the they have their atty. Lippmann throw out thoughts and ideas and things they are planning doing to the media first, to see how they are received. They caught on quickly to using the social media to see which way the wind is blowing, same as their DT used it during the trial. Heck, social media is sure is a good way to vet, evaluate, etc. their plans, so why not.

I was wondering why the Dr. Phil interview was announced ~1 month before it is supposed to air....IMO it is also calculated so public anger will die down, so by Sept. 12, the unsuspecting people who are watching Dr. Phil may by then be ready and willing to donate to the A's Salaries, er, I mean, Foundation. They are lucky that that Dr. Phil premiere show Mon. in Sept. is 12th, instead of the 11th, being this is the 10 anniv. of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, many will be focused on that. IMO, MOO, etc.

BBM: I was thinking the very same thing. People may not be thinking about it now but when the actual date is here the public reaction might not be nice. And we still have not gotten over Pearl Harbor as a nation. jmo

yes it can but when ppl start bashing them that isnt staying on topic either so i agree with ya i think the media knows way too much about the anthonys and every move they make sometimes i wonder if the house is bugged

Maybe the media did find out about the car on their own, maybe. But past behavior tells me different.

As far as the media knowing their every move, including the car being destroyed - the A's fed that monster almost everyday for three years, and I don't think MSM attention comes with an on/off switch. The whole lot of them have them benefited from the frenzy they created, and none of them have rung out the last dime from Caylee's misery just yet.

I'm just glad the car is demolished. I would not like to read about it being sold to some freaky collector or up for bids on ebay. That would have made my heart hurt.

Not wanting to stray from the topic but if they did this, then what was the contents of the vacuum cleaner to be?

Vacuum emptied...for sure. Do you think clean queens would neglect to empty their vacuum when it has bugs or even if it didnt? Did you notice the amount of trash they put out in the first two weeks? Mountains of it.

.....back to car crushing..

IMO, GA, only said "Caylee". He later added Casey to the statement for cover...once again protecting her. He knew casey was alive, cindy spoke with her daily. Caylee was the one that was missing. George lies. They all lie.

I like how they laid this disposal of the car on George. I have a very strong thought that this sideshow was cooked up by cindy and the family lawyer.
Yes, you're right. Thanks for the correction W.
LOL I make one recollection .. and I'm wrong - what the he!! has this case done to my brain!
I'd still say though that he made the statement as a spontaneous exclamation, not even being able to conceive at that moment that it would turn out to be true and that their world was about to come crashing down.

I would just like to say that it is my belief that cindy anthony has severe control issues.
crushing the car was symbolic to me. It reminds me of her hammering those stakes into the earth. Cindy and a hammer are more likely to be found together than Cindy and a Teddy Bear. That was just too darn weird. I think my psyche has been terminally damaged from seeing that. :floorlaugh:

post lands at random.
Topic in here is the destruction of the car.

Yes, you're right. Thanks for the correction W.
LOL I make one recollection .. and I'm wrong - what the he!! has this case done to my brain!
I'd still say though that he made the statement as a spontaneous exclamation, not even being able to conceive at that moment that it would turn out to be true and that their world was about to come crashing down.

You're not wrong!

:fence:

After reading the entire thread, here are a few of my thoughts on the car being crushed….

:woohoo: I’m so glad. That car was a murder weapon/trap/coffin for a beautiful 2 year old baby.

I believe GA knows Caylee either died in that car or she was placed there right after her murder.

*IMO George did not have the car crushed to get rid of evidence. The car was in LE possession for 3 years. I’m sure ALL the evidence was taken from the car in those years.

*IMO George was not finishing a clean up job that he started in July of 2008. Again, the car was in LE possession for 3 years

*IMO George Anthony never intended to sell the car on Ebay to the highest bidder. . He did not sell it on Ebay. I hope those rumors/theories can be laid to rest.

*IMO this has nothing to do with Dr. Phil. The Dr. Phil show has already been taped.

*IMO GA and CA did not “collect money” for the scrap metal. If they did, so what? What is scrap worth? $300 at best???

*IMO The Anthony’s did not have the car crushed to help or rehabilitate their “public image” or to manipulate the media.

*IMO the car was not crushed to make room in their garage for their new Jeep.

*IMO they could not have hooked the car up to the “bass boat” and had them crushed together because the Anthony’s do not own the boat.

*IMO GA and CA would love nothing more than to rewind approx. 3 years and 3 months and take the car and Caylee away from Casey. Or sign the car over to Casey and keep Caylee.

*IMO GA and CA have not “inflated” the value of the PSF @ $3,000 to go back on their taxes or to file it on their insurance. They made the decision to crush the car, it was not an accident or a theft. They totaled the car by choice. I don’t know about FL insurance laws but I’m pretty sure that would not fall under a “loss” on your automobile insurance. Even if they could, I was an insurance adjuster for years and people can’t place values on an automobile for a claim. Adjusters do that. Not to mention, I’m sure the insurance was dropped years ago. I don’t think they have been paying insurance on a car that was not in their possession.

This, IMO, is a great step forward for the Anthonys.

I’m so glad they had that car crushed. Good riddens PSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GA could have quietly driven it to some out of the way place where no one knows them ( like Pinellas county) and had it destroyed - then come back home.
Instead his Attorney sends it to a local wrecker and surprise surprise, it's in the news, on GA's favorite station...

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:innocent: I would have driven the car to Pinellas County and left it in the driveway of the Jury Foreman's home ... especially if it still smelled ...

:innocent:

MOO ...

I don't care who crushed the car or why, I'm just tired of hearing about these people. Seems every time I go to the news I have to hear about some exploit of George and Cindy.

I don't care if they go to Home Depot. I don't care if they swim with a fish. I don't care if they shop for T shirts in a Nassau tourist trap. I was sick of these people the day they took a limo for crab puffs at the Ritz and still, they keep trying to insert themselves into the public's awareness. Until they do something noteworthy or remotely interesting, like telling the truth, I have no interest in any aspect of their lives.

They need to fade into the sunset and stop trying to present themselves as something they're not for their own gain. In fact, I'll make them a deal. If they'll shut up, so will I.

After reading the entire thread, here are a few of my thoughts on the car being crushed….

:woohoo: I’m so glad. That car was a murder weapon/trap/coffin for a beautiful 2 year old baby.

I believe GA knows Caylee either died in that car or she was placed there right after her murder.

*IMO George did not have the car crushed to get rid of evidence. The car was in LE possession for 3 years. I’m sure ALL the evidence was taken from the car in those years.

*IMO George was not finishing a clean up job that he started in July of 2008. Again, the car was in LE possession for 3 years

*IMO George Anthony never intended to sell the car on Ebay to the highest bidder. . He did not sell it on Ebay. I hope those rumors/theories can be laid to rest.

*IMO this has nothing to do with Dr. Phil. The Dr. Phil show has already been taped.

*IMO GA and CA did not “collect money” for the scrap metal. If they did, so what? What is scrap worth? $300 at best???

*IMO The Anthony’s did not have the car crushed to help or rehabilitate their “public image” or to manipulate the media.

*IMO the car was not crushed to make room in their garage for their new Jeep.

*IMO they could not have hooked the car up to the “bass boat” and had them crushed together because the Anthony’s do not own the boat.

*IMO GA and CA would love nothing more than to rewind approx. 3 years and 3 months and take the car and Caylee away from Casey. Or sign the car over to Casey and keep Caylee.

*IMO GA and CA have not “inflated” the value of the PSF @ $3,000 to go back on their taxes or to file it on their insurance. They made the decision to crush the car, it was not an accident or a theft. They totaled the car by choice. I don’t know about FL insurance laws but I’m pretty sure that would not fall under a “loss” on your automobile insurance. Even if they could, I was an insurance adjuster for years and people can’t place values on an automobile for a claim. Adjusters do that. Not to mention, I’m sure the insurance was dropped years ago. I don’t think they have been paying insurance on a car that was not in their possession.

This, IMO, is a great step forward for the Anthonys.

I’m so glad they had that car crushed. Good riddens PSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely agree with you 100%. Thank you for reading the entire thread and making such valid observations IMO

Ole cynical me making a cynical post: George crushed the car, Cindy cremated Caylee. All things that may, in the future, have been new tests that may confirm something. Car crushed after the show was taped.

They don't need the money now that Dr. Phil has rendered their "Charity" legitimate by donating a chunk of money to the cause.

Wow, Lippman followed the car....LOL. That attorney is also their butler, handyman, driver and consultant. He earns his keep, doesn't he? No wonder Lippman wanted this foundation to get up and going...it is also his livelihood.

Cynical poster signing out....

:rocker::clap::clap::clap::rocker:

BBM: That is the reason the car was crushed ...

Dr. Vass ... his brilliant research and testimony at trial WILL BE "acceptable forensics" in the future ... :waitasec:it's ashame that the car wasn't given to him for future testing ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Didn't Dr. Vass do testing and submit reports?

So, he already collected what he needed to submit his opinion.

What more could he get from the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members