Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't like to have back-to-back posts, but the last post was 9 days ago...and Kyron would have been 9 on the 9th...so I am posting, with nothing much to say...

Thank you Cluciano...for always caring about Kyron and reminding of his up-coming birthday.

Have locals heard any word about searches...even rumors???

Thank you Cluciano...for always caring about Kyron and reminding of his up-coming birthday.

Have locals heard any word about searches...even rumors???

Actually Desiree had a post someplace that there would be searching this next weekend, on the 10th and 11th...so hoping that is still happening. Thanks.

Aww JonBenet, Caylee, Haleigh, Hailey and Kyron's birthdays are all (almost) within a month of each other. :(

I was thinking today about why Kyron's missing touches me so much and I realized it's because he reminds me so much of my younger brother when he was a little guy. Where are you Kyron? Come home.

Respectfully snipped & BBM

I don't think it's hard to reconcile. Desiree did the same thing. And before anyone gets on me for saying anything negative about D, please remember that I lived next door to her for 4.5 years (during which time Kyron came to visit only during the summer for 6-8 weeks, not as often as was said in the media) & my perception of her is different than many others.

I think it's entirely possible that Terri didn't really care about Kyron insofar that she didn't love him. If she's truly as narcissistic as she has been portrayed in the media (again, I say "IF" only because I see how Desiree is portrayed & I know that's not entirely accurate), then yes, I can see Terri being able & willing to walk away from baby K without regret. Lots of women give up custody of their children to their spouses because they'd rather not have to deal with the kid(s) 24/7.

In the spirit of bumping posts...I found this post one of the most interesting I have read here about this case in the past year.

Well, I don't like to have back-to-back posts, but the last post was 9 days ago...and Kyron would have been 9 on the 9th...so I am posting, with nothing much to say...

This case haunts me as do so many others. My lil boy is 9, I can't imagine just dropping him off at school and he disappears. I'd be all over everyone like a freaking unleashed hyena. Even now.

So sad. Where are you Kyron??

Well, I just realized I am almost to post 2,999. So I am gonna have to post back to back too lol.

My son is also 9. He is 9 days older than Ky. Ky will be 9 on 9.9

Okay, here we are. This is for you Kyron! Post 2,999. I think my 3,000 post will have to go on Ky's Scanner Chatter :) Happy almost birthday Kyron. We are all still looking. We will always look until we find you!

In the spirit of bumping posts...I found this post one of the most interesting I have read here about this case in the past year.

I agree, that post confirmed lots of things. We were led to believe that Kyron was with D quite a bit of the time. As I recall D never said anything about her visitation time but posters made assumptions of her frequent visits with Kyron.

I agree, that post confirmed lots of things. We were led to believe that Kyron was with D quite a bit of the time. As I recall D never said anything about her visitation time but posters made assumptions of her frequent visits with Kyron.

BBM. This is the primary reason that I stopped contributing to discussions about Kyron's disappearance here at WS. There are some issues concerning ALL of the parental units that just don't pass the "sniff" test with me, so I've refrained from posting about the case even though it's dear to me.

Yep. And she was very quickly placed on a pedestal as being "the most loving mother evah" and I very quickly felt it was not going to be accepted for anyone to say anything negative about D, so I didn't.

Do I think she's involved in Kyron's disappearance? No, I don't.

Do I find it very interesting how quiet Tony is with regards to all things Kyron at this point in time? Yep. Knowing that Tony is a murder detective & knowing his personality (which is WAY more outgoing than Desiree's), I think it is telling that he's keeping quiet.

Do I think that Desiree wants to make sure people think she is a wonderful mother? Yep, I do. Does it matter what the truth was? Apparently not.

Do I think D is just as narcissistic and selfish as Terri? Yep, I do.

Part of the reason I don't think D had any problem letting someone else raise her boys (remember, she didn't have custody of either of her children ~ that really ought to make a person think, imo) is because she never appeared to like children. When my family moved next door, I had 6 kids. Then I got pregnant with #7. She NEVER acknowledged my children ~ never said hi to them, never showed any interest in them, and if they were outside while my husband and/or I were chatting with Tony, Desiree would beckon Tony to come inside rather than join in the conversation. She never asked about my pregnancy, which I realize is not a sin, but all the other neighbors asked when I was due, what I was having (boy/girl), etc. You know the usual idle chitchat that goes on between neighbors. The ONLY time Desiree interacted with any of my children was when she expected my oldest to babysit Kyron & her older son for the summer break when the boys would be visiting. And she didn't even ask my daughter to babysit... she had Tony ask my daughter & after my kid said she'd talk to her parents about it before committing to the job, Desiree showed up at our door that night with a list of what she expected my daughter to do. She was livid when my daughter took one look at the list and said, "No thanks, I don't want the job." It was like she couldn't believe anyone would tell her no. Also, as my oldest son just added, "Her own sons were more interested in hanging out with Tony than her."

Anyway.... I don't think she liked kids. I don't doubt she loves her boys, but it wasn't like she was always taking trips up to Portland to see either of them. Her priority was not Kyron. Her priority, as far as I could ever see, was herself. And that is why I have not been able to buy into the "poor Desiree not being able to take care of her little boy," angle. She was perfectly fine letting Kaine (who she did not have a good relationship with) & Terri raise her son. If she truly thought Terri was evil incarnate, then what does it say about her that she was willing to leave Kyron in her care?

It becomes more obvious every day that Terri did it.*

Think about if it happened to you---that YOU were the last person seen with a missing child and everybody thought you were guilty? You would be ANGRY. You would be all over investigators, all over the media to get yourself out of the PRISON of being suspected in such a thing.
This woman has even given up her BABY, with hardly a peep of protest.
Are those the actions of an innocent woman? Even if she 'got over' being a suspect, she would still be devastated that every day Terri is considered a suspect is another day she can't she her baby daughter.
Terri should be hopping mad, at least behind the scenes. If you were honestly innocent of a stepson's disappearance, wouldn't you pace the floor til it was resolved if it was keeping you from your baby?

*I know it's always been pretty obvious, but a WHOLE YEAR without her baby? Knowing her daughter will never even remember her as a mother, and yet Terri does not seem affected at all? This woman is something else.
I just can't believe no one has cracked. I expected this to be solved way before now. I just want Kaine & Desiree to finally KNOW.

AND ... who does she remind you of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps they will get together and have tea some time -- compare notes so to speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just IMO

This statement from Sheriff Staton in September 2010 has always "bothered" me -- and -- STILL "bothers" me:

[snipped from : http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/15/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?iref=allsearch]

"I think there will be things coming out of this investigation that will surprise you," he told reporters, adding, "We have knowledge of things we wish we didn't."

I just wish LE would come out and say "something" ... "anything" ... give us a "clue" or "two" ! This statement is so "cryptic" that it could mean "anything" and refer to "anyone" !

Oh ... I wish I could have just "one day" in that "War Room" to read through at least some of the 60+ binders, statements, questionnaires, e-mails ...

:innocent: I can only dream ... :innocent:

:praying: that Kyron will be found soon and brought home ...

During a recent interview with one of the talking heads, D was asked if K was listening, what would she like to say to him and was quite taken aback that at the end of her message, I did not hear ... Kyron I love you.

I also have found it odd, that her husband seems so quiet.

IMO

joshiesmom, I want to acknowledge you for making a very brave post.
Thank you for sharing what you know, even knowing that's it's going to make some people's heads explode.

I understand the points you're making. Thank you for posting about it.

Yep. And she was very quickly placed on a pedestal as being "the most loving mother evah" and I very quickly felt it was not going to be accepted for anyone to say anything negative about D, so I didn't.

Do I think she's involved in Kyron's disappearance? No, I don't.

Do I find it very interesting how quiet Tony is with regards to all things Kyron at this point in time? Yep. Knowing that Tony is a murder detective & knowing his personality (which is WAY more outgoing than Desiree's), I think it is telling that he's keeping quiet.

Do I think that Desiree wants to make sure people think she is a wonderful mother? Yep, I do. Does it matter what the truth was? Apparently not.

Do I think D is just as narcissistic and selfish as Terri? Yep, I do.

Part of the reason I don't think D had any problem letting someone else raise her boys (remember, she didn't have custody of either of her children ~ that really ought to make a person think, imo) is because she never appeared to like children. When my family moved next door, I had 6 kids. Then I got pregnant with #7. She NEVER acknowledged my children ~ never said hi to them, never showed any interest in them, and if they were outside while my husband and/or I were chatting with Tony, Desiree would beckon Tony to come inside rather than join in the conversation. She never asked about my pregnancy, which I realize is not a sin, but all the other neighbors asked when I was due, what I was having (boy/girl), etc. You know the usual idle chitchat that goes on between neighbors. The ONLY time Desiree interacted with any of my children was when she expected my oldest to babysit Kyron & her older son for the summer break when the boys would be visiting. And she didn't even ask my daughter to babysit... she had Tony ask my daughter & after my kid said she'd talk to her parents about it before committing to the job, Desiree showed up at our door that night with a list of what she expected my daughter to do. She was livid when my daughter took one look at the list and said, "No thanks, I don't want the job." It was like she couldn't believe anyone would tell her no. Also, as my oldest son just added, "Her own sons were more interested in hanging out with Tony than her."

Anyway.... I don't think she liked kids. I don't doubt she loves her boys, but it wasn't like she was always taking trips up to Portland to see either of them. Her priority was not Kyron. Her priority, as far as I could ever see, was herself. And that is why I have not been able to buy into the "poor Desiree not being able to take care of her little boy," angle. She was perfectly fine letting Kaine (who she did not have a good relationship with) & Terri raise her son. If she truly thought Terri was evil incarnate, then what does it say about her that she was willing to leave Kyron in her care?

I am not a big fan of Terri, and have no idea if she is guilty or not, but I am not understanding how she is supposed to go about trying to see her child, when Kaine has LE on his side, indicating that she is the focus of a major criminal investigation, even though they refuse to call her a suspect. Apparently there is no real way she can "clear" herself; she did speak to LE without an attorney for 3 weeks in June 2010 and might still be doing so, if not for the sting, which seemingly went nowhere. As long as LE is not removing the focus from her, she does not have a chance in court against Kaine, and no way to support a child, in any event. I just don't believe that Terri not figthing right now to see the baby=automatic guilt. JMO

I've been away from this case for ages - trying to catch up a bit. Can't remember the name of TH's girl friend, the gardener. Is there any indication that she - the gardener friend - is being watched or has she made any recent remarks? Seems like her closeness with Terry might have some significance. Sorry if this has already been addressed. I'll go back to playing catch up. :)

I've been away from this case for ages - trying to catch up a bit. Can't remember the name of TH's girl friend, the gardener. Is there any indication that she - the gardener friend - is being watched or has she made any recent remarks? Seems like her closeness with Terry might have some significance. Sorry if this has already been addressed. I'll go back to playing catch up. :)

Unfortunately, there is nothing to catch up with...nothing has changed much from a year ago at this time. Whatever and whoever LE is looking at, they are keeping the info to themselves...

I am not a big fan of Terri, and have no idea if she is guilty or not, but I am not understanding how she is supposed to go about trying to see her child, when Kaine has LE on his side, indicating that she is the focus of a major criminal investigation, even though they refuse to call her a suspect. Apparently there is no real way she can "clear" herself; she did speak to LE without an attorney for 3 weeks in June 2010 and might still be doing so, if not for the sting, which seemingly went nowhere. As long as LE is not removing the focus from her, she does not have a chance in court against Kaine, and no way to support a child, in any event. I just don't believe that Terri not figthing right now to see the baby=automatic guilt. JMO

Since TH has not been charged with anything, she should be allowed to have supervised visitation with her daughter, so her little girl can maintain a relationship with her mother. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando