Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry - getting here a little late...

for logicalgirl

Ahhh - Thank You Niner for the pic of Sweet Caylee! :blowkiss:

I should feel sad when I look at her little face - but strangely I feel "comforted". It's confusing to feel that way in the midst of all this latest nonsense - I guess it's because it reminds me of why we all have been here and still are here.
Thanks again!

jamieCT..

..did you see this part?

"....also when Baez came up with the george sexual thing, he called Cindy & told her to come to the office without George ..He told cindy casey wanted to let her mom know what happened to Caylee and that she drowned and this was 2 weeks before the trial started..."

..and if so-----did she say that she then shared this news/defense theory with george and lee?

I missed the first half today. I'll just have to go back and read and find it later online, youtube? What I just heard though was refreshing coming from GA. It's sad that he wants to believe that she had help. Then again I feel he is closer to the truths than CA will ever allow herself to be. It's back on.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I have never seen this photo before ...
NavySubMom said:
I also saw that pic and it looked like a much older Casey head on a younger girl body. or a shrunken casey, like an early teenage Casey shrunk down to a 7-year old girl size, can't describe it either, just looked very very odd. I thought I was seeing things.....

Mini-Me.

I wish people would consider this thought. Maybe GA & CA are playing off each other..you know good cop..bad cop. This could be a scam to get donations for their foundation. CA's comments are totally out there and now all of a sudden GA is...seeing the light. Maybe this is some kind of angle they have cooked up. Some people will not donate because of CA's comments but feel GA is speaking the truth so they may decide to donate for GA. I'm sorry but at this point I don't trust either one of them. GA's past behavior will not win him any awards for husband or father of the year. I smell a scam!

BBM: :rocker: These are some good points ... I totally agree !

Nothing would SURPRISE me when it comes to the A's ... everything they do has "scam" or "scheme" behind it ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Okay, how in the he77 could CA say FCA is responsible for putting Caylee's body there in the woods....but CA doesn't believe Caylee drowned?....then what happened to her....how did FCA get the body if she didn't do it.

Can someone explain to me how Cindy is in denial? Please? I don't see denial, at all. I see a woman who is more concerned about appearances that will say anything if she thinks it makes HER look better. Cindy (IMO) knows exactly who killed Caylee she just doesn't care.

I was shaking my head at alot of what Cindy was saying during the interview, at alot of what Dr Phil was saying as well. How can someone who is in denial come up with "new and improved" lies for the person that killed their granddaughter when the old lies are not believed by the public? Wouldn't denial be the person believing ONE thing and sticking with that? Not making up something to sortof fit the new information that has been released?

I don't know, maybe what I am trying to say is not making sense but I just can not see Cindy as being in denial at all.

MOO

Cindy is not in denial, she is a narcissistic liar!

DR PHIL SHOULD HAVE ASKED CINDY - SO IS POOL STILL UP? ASK GEORGE - at home in private do you and cindy blame each other? have you ever wanted to knock down pool ? cindy sounded as if a dead body is== not my grandaughter its just a shell-- so knowing cremation was to be does not matter if it rots. and why did dr phil say bury body? as far as we know no buriel more like a toss of garbage in woods to who ever did it. cindy sounded as if she took part in placing body, knowing more than she ever said in court.. watch it cindy a new arrest is not double jeopardy if they think it was you who caused accident and cover up .can you imagine news of cindy breaks down and tell her part in all ? the stuff shes saying on dr pil has turned my head in the WTF WAY!!

He is getting paid for this interview. Nothing wipes out years of lying for a baby killer. He is mad at her because she called him a pedophile.

IMO

GA didn't lie for the "baby killer" back when this all started..If anything, he was more then cooperative with LE/FBI when asked Q's about his 'daughter'..It was also his testimony at the GJ that helped to bound her over for trial..Things did change from that point on but I don't think anything changed in his mind or his heart..It seems he went along with trying to save her from a 'death sentence' & make it right with CA..Two (bad) choices I wish he never made.

As mad as he must be re: the pedophile BS! I don't think that's responsible for his trip back in time..That sick 'lie' probably helped to convince him of what he already suspected/knew happened to Caylee..Now that the trial is over he's free to speak his mind & like Dr. Phil said he should go for it!

DR PHIL SHOULD HAVE ASKED CINDY - SO IS POOL STILL UP? ASK GEORGE - at home in private do you and cindy blame each other? have you ever wanted to knock down pool ? cindy sounded as if a dead body is== not my grandaughter its just a shell-- so knowing cremation was to be does not matter if it rots. and why did dr phil say bury body? as far as we know no buriel more like a toss of garbage in woods to who ever did it. cindy sounded as if she took part in placing body, knowing more than she ever said in court.. watch it cindy a new arrest is not double jeopardy if they think it was you who caused accident and cover up .can you imagine news of cindy breaks down and tell her part in all ? the stuff shes saying on dr pil has turned my head in the WTF WAY!!

my theory for a long time implicates Cindy.

Can someone explain to me how Cindy is in denial? Please? I don't see denial, at all. I see a woman who is more concerned about appearances that will say anything if she thinks it makes HER look better. Cindy (IMO) knows exactly who killed Caylee she just doesn't care.

I was shaking my head at alot of what Cindy was saying during the interview, at alot of what Dr Phil was saying as well. How can someone who is in denial come up with "new and improved" lies for the person that killed their granddaughter when the old lies are not believed by the public? Wouldn't denial be the person believing ONE thing and sticking with that? Not making up something to sortof fit the new information that has been released?

I don't know, maybe what I am trying to say is not making sense but I just can not see Cindy as being in denial at all.

MOO

Denial is a "willful unknowing".

If you really don't know, it's not denial, it's ignorance.

Cindy Anthony is definitely NOT ignorant. She just has no natural regard for there being a consensual reality outside of her own head. What she wants to believe "is" reality (to her). What she wants to believe is a greater priority than what "is". Therefore, she appears insane.

This kind of denial is fueled by a nuclear reactor core. It has a virtually inexhaustable supply of energy. There are no limits or boundaries.

If given the opportunity (sad to believe it will be given . . . ) Cindy Anthony will spew appalling nonsense forever. This is a characterological disorder. And, I might add, a disorder with such STRENGTH that it could not be deterred by the murder of her granddaughter.

The only reason I can fathom for future interviews of Cindy Anthony are to make fun of her.

That was eye opening, when CA was talking about burying Caylee in the woods. She didn't say, what else was FCA to do. She said, "but what else were "WE" to do? Why would she say, "WE"?

Sorry to interrupt but I would like to remind everyone to vote (even if you are not a member you can vote) in our exclusive Websleuths Poll

"Do you think Anthony Lead Prosecutor Jeff Ashton has a right to write a book about the Anthony case more than George and Cindy Anthony?"

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=363"]The Poll Forum! Public Welcome To Participate - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Cindy makes it sound like Casey told her where the body was.

WTF???? OMG...................justice for Caylee was when the inmate walked!! That's what CA has banked on.... that's it..I'm out.

Okay, how in the he77 could FCA be responsible for putting Caylee's body there....but CA doesn't believe Caylee drowned....then what happened to her....how did FCA get the body if she didn't do it.

Not only that, but CA states FCA put the body in a different location from where it was found and that's why FCA couldn't tell about the drowning, because Caylee's body wasn't there anymore???

Thank you button wasn't enough--I was afraid I'd overdosed on the Anthonys and had started hallucinating. Yes, that's exactly what she said.

I wish Dr. Phil had picked up on that and questioned it! When did Casey tell Cindy this? Where did she hear it? Who moved the body? When? :banghead:

Reminds me of JH's tape of DC's search in the woods. I think CA told Dr. P she was "told this" - but not by whom. Still so much we don't know:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindazKeeprzz69*